CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ransom,
I would only be interested in LE-approved searches.

Thanks for the link.

Do you know any details about how this came about? How did they discover his "issue", so to speak?

I had wondered if it was uncovered as a result of the extensive investigation into Dylan's disappearance.

Just glad the deputy has been arrested; it is such a scary thing for children and the parents of the children in the area.

Do you know any details about how this came about? How did they discover his "issue", so to speak?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ion-of-possessing-child-*advertiser censored*

According to the Durango Herald, investigators aren't sure if Sutter also distributed the photos, but they don't believe any of the victims are local children.

All I know. Seems like "just" another Child *advertiser censored* freak. JMO. UGH.

I had wondered if it was uncovered as a result of the extensive investigation into Dylan's disappearance.

Just glad the deputy has been arrested; it is such a scary thing for children and the parents of the children in the area.

BBM: YES. Remember the guy that was a RSO that lived down the street from MR? He was a child *advertiser censored* freak.

Maybe collateral damage or something else? I have no clue. Just seems "odd" to me and JMO.

BBM: YES. Remember the guy that was a RSO that lived down the street from MR? He was a child *advertiser censored* freak.

Maybe collateral damage or something else? I have no clue. Just seems "odd" to me and JMO.

My imagination could run wild at all the "visitors" that the RSO may have at his home.

Well I just happened to be here to come crashing through the doors as soon as they opened! :blushing:

It may not be related to Dylan's case at all, but the arrest of the SO deputy is worth throwing into the mix for discussion at least :

Durango Herald, April 11
Very interesting link.. My questions: It says he is a Bayfield resident, does he patrol in Bayfield or Vallecito at all? Where does he live in relation to MR? Have his whereabouts on 11/19 been accounted for?

My imagination could run wild at all the "visitors" that the RSO may have at his home.

Yep. But please note: Bayfield Marshall in this article:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ion-of-possessing-child-*advertiser censored*

I AM not implying anything. Bayfield Marshall's office is REAL <modsnip>.

:seeya:

Very interesting link.. My questions: It says he is a Bayfield resident, does he patrol in Bayfield or Vallecito at all? Where does he live in relation to MR? Have his whereabouts on 11/19 been accounted for?

He lives about 2 minutes from the Middle School in Bayfield. For what it's worth.

The guy is a La Plata County Sheriff Office Deputy. HTH.

So quite a ways from MR then. That answers one of my 3 questions, thanks.

This could be a stretch but could he know MR, meaning hang out at his house, drinking buddy, hunting buddy etc.? Knew DR would be there and when? Not accusing but asking.
I still have the "we picked him up at the airport" in my head. JMO.

What the heck? Lost me. What does MR have to do with this?

Did you read my three questions above?

I was trying to see if there is any relation to this arrested deputy and the disappearance of DR. If he lives near MR. He could have seen DR out walking that morning, if DR left his dads on foot. Thus my questions about the deputy's location/patrol area/whereabouts. You answered my question as to his residence, which is quite a ways from MR.

Well I just happened to be here to come crashing through the doors as soon as they opened! :blushing:

It may not be related to Dylan's case at all, but the arrest of the SO deputy is worth throwing into the mix for discussion at least :

Durango Herald, April 11

This is something that really bothers me. If you've got one of La Plata's finest doing these kinds of things, who's to say that he wouldn't snatch a kid and keep it on the down low? The more I think about it, the more disgusted I am that someone who should be upholding the law could be breaking it one of the most disgusting manners ever.

I was trying to see if there is any relation to this arrested deputy and the disappearance of DR. If he lives near MR. He could have seen DR out walking that morning, if DR left his dads on foot. Thus my questions about the deputy's location/patrol area/whereabouts. You answered my question as to his residence, which is quite a ways from MR.

This is what's bothering me most about it too, I was just afraid to say it. I've been trying not to let myself even think about that.

More than 3 but I did answer where he lived ... less than 2 minutes from the Middle School where DR attended until the school year of 2012 until he moved away to C. Springs.

He is a deputy for the La Plata County Sheriff's office that covers Vallecito. I have no clue what he was doing THAT day that DR went missing. I have no clue who was on "foot" anywhere. Who said anyone was on "foot"?

Now if we could find out what area he normally works patrol.. Is it Vallecito? His residence, if Ransom is correct, is quite a long distance so that kind of rules out him happening upon DR near his own home. But it is possible that he works patrol near MR's house, just wish we had a way to find that out.

More than 3 but I did answer where he lived ... less than 2 minutes from the Middle School where DR attended until the school year of 2012 until he moved away to C. Springs.

He is a deputy for the La Plata County Sheriff's office that covers Vallecito. I have no clue what he was doing THAT day that DR went missing. I have no clue who was on "foot" anywhere. Who said anyone was on "foot"?
No one said it that I know of Ransom... I am just trying to see if this guy is related. Since Cat so kindly gave us a link to his story. I am just discussing this possible new lead.

It is okay to sleuth this guy, isn't it? I wonder if there's any chance that he owns a cabin in the area they were searching recently.

Now if we could find out what area he normally works patrol.. Is it Vallecito? His residence, if Ransom is correct, is quite a long distance so that kind of rules out him happening upon DR near his own home. But it is possible that he works patrol near MR's house, just wish we had a way to find that out.

As tight-lipped as LE is up there, we wouldn't find out anything unless an arrest was made, especially because this guy is a deputy. I am following where you are leading though. I wonder if some of the locals would know where in the county he patrols?

Wouldn't this guy have been checked out, once his "issues" came to light? I mean seriously, I find it pretty hard to believe that LE or not, his movements have not been checked for the 18th/19th of November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneDoeCR1990