CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think aust amateur slueth meant that the disappearances were similar, not that the cases were similar. Correct me if I am wrong. (as in the boys went for a visitation with the father, then just disappeared)

Jumping off your post...the Skelton boys went on a court ordered Thanksgiving visit with their father.

Agree with theories, such as Lordeebee posted, that if Dylan left the home that evening, it was due to a confrontation of some sort, and ended badly

Inre Dylan taking off walking in the morning after MR left ( for a walk of potentially several hours, or several miles) I just can’t see him doing that, without contacting someone… somehow….

Just my :twocents: tho

The Skelton boys father told multiple stories about what happened. He is in jail for custodial interference because they disappeared on his watch and no trace of them has ever been found.

BBM
http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/8809763-mother-speaks-about-updates-in-search-for-dylan-redwine/
The reporter got the location of Mark's house slightly wrong on his map, called Mark Mike when he discussed how he did not answer his phone and yes, also said "they wanted to focus on an area he may have been able to walk to." Sometimes MSM needs more fact checkers.

Thanks, IMO then it's a misquote. I can't remember and perhaps a mod or someone with really really good knowledge of the TOS and sub-rules can help.......are we to consider what a reporter says as fact or just what a reporter quotes is fact? Does that apply when they state their opinion or embellish and/or omit information? What about when it's flat out incorrect?

Confusion, can I borrow your name for bit? lol

The Skelton boys father told multiple stories about what happened. He is in jail for custodial interference because they disappeared on his watch and no trace of them has ever been found.

WOW - I wonder if MR could be arrested for the same?

Is custodial interference typically initiated by a parent? Probably LE if a person can be jailed. I wonder if this has been considered in Dylan's case.

Is custodial interference typically initiated by a parent? Probably LE if a person can be jailed. I wonder if this has been considered in Dylan's case.
Unless it can be proven that a parent purposely tried to interfere with custody, I don't think this would apply in Dylan's case. As of right now, I believe he is endangered missing, but not listed as being part of any custody interference.

Quoting myself, :scared:
For all we know, maybe that's what the final text from Dylan said, like "I'm outta here!"
I have to say, I am quite curious about that last text. Just because they didn't release it. It might be that it never got sent, so they CAN keep it secret, or it might be that it means something special and have arranged with the recipient to keep it secret. But I am curious.

MOO - MR did not pick up Dylan from the airport, go to Walmart, go to McDonald's, toss a football around and watch a movie, left an exhausted child on the couch playing a game or texting after 10 pm and try three different ways to wake the child in the morning receiving a response while also receiving no response, then leave for appts in the morning without seeing a strange hispanic house shopper, thus allowing a RSO to stop by or a LE that looks at *advertiser censored* to stop by, stop at Walmart again, drive home, take a nap, notice a fishing pole missing, go to a friends house talk to the friend that wasn't there, drive to another friends house and miss the mail lady seeing Dylan walking with another child, report Dylan missing to a closed Marshalls office, contact his ex via text message because he didn't want to get yelled at and perhaps she has blocked his number, not get invited to a vigil but decide to appear & speak - late, have an employer with no heart or compassion in which he/she will not allow time off for phone calls or time to search for his child, have the one and only incompetent LDT admin in the entire county, drink to calm his nerves which were shattered because of how his ex & child spoke to him all in order to decline the offer to take a poly, all the while specially trained dogs alerted on indian ruins buried and covered under water for 70 yrs. and have highly skilled LE officers mess an entire investigation up.

IMO - MR is responsible for the disappearance of his child, his actions and inactions both past and present are IMO that of a man that is deeply troubled. My only hope is that he has or develops conscience that will allow him to bring some sort of closure to those that deeply love Dylan. IMO, there are people out there in the world that gravitate towards men that are the bad boys of society, offering sympathy towards brutal criminals; perhaps one of these sympathizer type of groupies will seek out MR and could encourage MR to speak while he still has some bargaining ground. One could hope.

Above is MOO
Well when you put it like that............. it does sound kinda far fetched , huh ? :p

I think aust amateur slueth meant that the disappearances were similar, not that the cases were similar. Correct me if I am wrong. (as in the boys went for a visitation with the father, then just disappeared)

Thank you Ghostwheel that was exactly what I meant, I didn't think my comment would be misconstrued so easily.

Jumping off your post...the Skelton boys went on a court ordered Thanksgiving visit with their father.

Thank you MissJ exactly it was a court ordered thanksgiving visit since which they have not been seen.

Thanks again MissJ the multiple stories is also why I think the cases are eerily similar.

I have to say, I am quite curious about that last text. Just because they didn't release it. It might be that it never got sent, so they CAN keep it secret, or it might be that it means something special and have arranged with the recipient to keep it secret. But I am curious.

I think its possible that last text wasn't sent by Dylan, that it was sent using another electronic device (as per LE press release)

or it could have been sent by Dylan using a different device, it could have been to his friend R - if it was to R and sent from a different device it would not show up on the conversation that was released.

I think it's possible that there were many texts sent and received by Dylan throughout that Sunday. I find it hard to believe that someone who was an avid texter would only be communicating with only one of the friends he was so looking forward to catching up with - IMO either RN's parents were the only ones who gave consent for his messages to be released in the media, or LE has chosen to suppress the others.

If you have not seen the new DR thread here is the link. Please come over and join in.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207282"]Explore Walking possibilities that Dylan or MR could take from the MR home - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

While possible another electronic device was used, LE did say, in their last press release it was sent from Dylan's phone. Like you, until that press release, I also thought it was probably sent from a different device. So............

Salem
Is that press release in the media thread? (I have been looking there and cannot find it) Or was it in one of these threads? I can only find where it says "Last electronic communication (texting)", which does not necessarily mean phone. (My sister could text on her iTouch, I can text on my tablet, and I can text from my Google chat on my computer. They are just SMS -short messaging service- messages. All you need is a network connection.)
TIA.

When Melissa Blasius was interviewing Mark and Elaine, Melissa was specifically asked to check with LE concerning that last text message. Melissa checked with LE and they told her the text was sent via Dylan's cell phone. I don't have the link available.

Praying today is the day Dylan returns home to his parents.

I am getting more and more suspicious of former Deputy Sutter. Feeling strongly he may have had a like-minded accomplice.

Praying today is the day Dylan returns home to his parents.

I am getting more and more suspicious of former Deputy Sutter. Feeling strongly he may have had a like-minded accomplice.

Can I ask what leads you to this feeling? It is obvious you are looking into avenues beyond Mark. It would benefit those who wish to sleuth/investigate other avenues to have more than a feeling to go on. Stats about child *advertiser censored*? Other locals under investigation? Do you know Deputy Sutter's regular duties?

To my knowledge there has never been a statement given directly from LE saying the last text was sent via Dylan's cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne