CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an awful lot of "ifs" to base a conviction on!

But still she did...

Most of his "defensive statements" were in answer to a question. He has repeatedly said he want's the focus on Dylan rather than him. If he's ever charged with anything, there'll be plenty of time to badmouth him. Now isn't the time. MOO

I would think it would be LE that would bring it up if they want the public looking for it. I haven't noticed ER mentioning it either though, what's up with that?

He's said they went home and went to bed, is he supposed to supply descriptions of his dreams and report any trips to the bathroom? I really don't understand what people are expecting of him.

And how does this relate to this case? I haven't seen anything showing that's happening with the Redwines.. MOO

I know LE didn't tell her anything about a LDT, and I doubt that MR called to say he failed one. How can ER say she thinks maybe his was inconclusive if she doesn't even know for sure he took one? :waitasec: MOO

Where did that come from? TIA

Responding to your response to me:)

Because Dylan's mother feared his father would do the same.

Oh goodie. Was Dylan ever abused by his father. Both parties fought and vacated ROs. In 2003 Mark was charged with CHILD ABUSE and NEGLECT. No physical abuse.

He was charged, but not convicted. In 2003 they were still married.

NG: Neither of dad's cars have been returned.

Reporter John: Mark stated that they let him back into his home today, but dad wouldn't tell what was taken in the police search.

Watch the NG segment on the polygraph and you will see what I mean.

I did watch it and I see a distraught mother, not a troublemaker by any stretch of the imagination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reminders:
1) see opening post and subsequent rules for discussing the father.
2) do NOT speculate about mental health
3) do NOT attack one another
4) there may be more but this is what I am seeing at the moment

Robin re searches

searches of property - vehicles
1st permission search
then SW
what was taken
2 trucks - still not given back yet
MR got to back into home today/items removed but MR wouldn't say what

Polygraph official: The dad said how much the boy had meant to him (past tense). We look for statements like this before giving the polygraph.

Responding to your response to me:)

Because Dylan's mother feared his father would do the same.

He had refused to speak to the press when she made her accusations. Why would she be afraid of what he'd say? TIA

IDK if this was mentioned, Im just starting the show again, a text banner at the bottom of the screen says '' dad takes poly, won't say if he passed''. Does that mean MR will not say if he passed? Ugh

Watch the NG segment on the polygraph and you will see what I mean.

I didnt see her as a calculating troublemaker. I think she was trying to avoid giving out too specific info on the poly's because she was proabaly asked not to by LE.

But what she did sday was that people were trying to convince him to take another one. So maybe she does not know if it was inconclusive or if he failed it. Either way, they wanted him back in the chair to try it again. And he seems not to want to, especially since he has a defense attorney now. I doubt he will take another one now.

Listening to mom on NG, imo, she does not sound full of anger or bitterness...she sounds like she is full of pain and fear.

And she PASSED her polygraph. I think the outcome of Dad's poly is still up in the air.

Also, I am sorry to hear about the turmoil between you and your ex husband. But I have to say, with all due respect, if he tried to kill you once, then I am not sure you can say with all certainty that he would have never harmed your kids. Anytime a person's anger gets so out of control that they attempt to kill someone, then that person is very unpredictable and erratic. JMO

I knew this man like the back of my hand. He had never once abused our children before I left him and he never did after we divorced and I knew he wouldnt. He adored them and still does and they are in their 30s now. His anger was not toward them but against me because I was daring to leave him.

He did ask for their forgiveness though because he had hurt their mother and by doing that he knew he had emotionally hurt them. When they saw that their mother could forgive him.....they forgave him and life became so much better for all of us.

IMO

Well in all honesty Dylan's mom was the first to start speaking about him in past tense..(said because someone on NG mentioned Dad started to refer to him in past tense)

Sleuthing the father is not allowed. The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

No 'tunnel talk' discussion allowed.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe

and brought home!!!

bumping up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members