CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Dads own words are what I find most troubling. And I'm not just talking about past tense. I'm talking about what I feel was his intended purpose of giving that interview in the video store. The goal for him was to tell everyone else to stop looking at him. In the other video...What he said about getting together with his ex wife and the way he said it disturbs me greatly, the first thing on his list of things to do on his first full day having his son with him was leave his son and go to his divorce attorneys office and run errands? Really?

Sorry to quote myself

I just wanted to couple the above post with the alleged known behavior of Dylan. Everyone ( I think) agrees is more than a tad odd that Dylan fell off the face of the earth @ 8 pm the very night he arrived. He didn't text, call, use the Internet that night or the next morning. It makes no sense.

It's not looking good

Mod Note:

I watched the show but I have not been actively moderating this case so I am not exactly sure what parameters have been set.

Until Salem or nursebeeme jumps in to clarify for me -

I would say that this post is okay to stand since it was reported via MSM. HOWEVER, tread very carefully here because all the charges (except the disorderly conduct charge) were DISMISSED. DISMISSED, folks. It doesn't appear that he pled down these charges. Things can sound a lot more serious than they are, if ya know what I mean. Especially considering the charges were eventually dismissed,

I am sorry I can't give you guys a whole lot more direction here. But I don't want to confuse things after Nurse & Salem have already set the boundries in this case. I am pretty sure that it is not okay to sleuth either parent at this time.

I hope that helps a little bit. I will alert the the mods who have been actively moderating this case to clarify further when they get back online.

Ah ok, I was just asking.
Also NG herself and her guest said the child abuse/neglect thing was NOTHING. Nancy herself said I dont really care about that because it
could have been so minor a thing.
I'm more curious about these menacing charges. It's curious to have 2 several years apart. I dont' know anyone who's got a 'menacing' charge. Actually never heard of it until that show just now. tks

And there was a banner at the bottom said ' dad takes poly, won't say if he passed'.
I would think if he passed, he'd say it loud and clear. BUT this was on the screen prior to the ER/ NG exchange about dad's poly. So , in retrospect, it's probably more of the same or dad said' no comment' and they take that to say he wont say if he passed.........because he wont say anything to the NG show at all.

I wouldn't say anything to NG, ever, because she twists and distorts everything to get ratings. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels this way.

Sorry to quote myself

I just wanted to couple the above post with the alleged known behavior of Dylan. Everyone ( I think) agrees is more than a tad odd that Dylan fell off the face of the earth @ 8 pm the very night he arrived. He didn't text, call, use the Internet that night or the next morning. It makes no sense.

It's not looking good

Yes and good infor from mom that YES MR does have internet at his home.
We had speculated that if he didn't have his phone, would DR get online and message his friends that way......... apparently not. :(

Well in all honesty Dylan's mom was the first to start speaking about him in past tense..(said because someone on NG mentioned Dad started to refer to him in past tense)

Yes she did. She also did on the NG show, caught herself and corrected it.

Question to MODS. I'm almost giggling while I type this because I know the answer I think.
But does the Nancy Grace show qualify as MSM?
Since she posted dad's criminal history, is it fair game ? Or not ?
Also the items of the divorce/ tro's etc?

TIA

Yes, Nancy meets the MSM threshold. ;)

As far as the specifics of the divorce and the TROs - Until you hear otherwise, y'all should adhere to the parameters set by the mods here BEFORE the show aired. There were TROs filed by both parents so lets not get all crazy here folks. Bottom line - it was obviously a very acrimonious divorce.

I wouldn't say anything to NG, ever, because she twists and distorts everything to get ratings. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels this way.

I bet you would if you were desperate to find your missing child and wanted to get their face out there! As much as I can't stand her, I know I would beg her for the privilege.

Mod Note:

I watched the show but I have not been actively moderating this case so I am not exactly sure what parameters have been set.

Until Salem or nursebeeme jumps in to clarify for me -

I would say that this post is okay to stand since it was reported via MSM. HOWEVER, tread very carefully here because all the charges (except the disorderly conduct charge) were DISMISSED. DISMISSED, folks. It doesn't appear that he pled down these charges. Things can sound a lot more serious than they are, if ya know what I mean. Especially considering the charges were eventually dismissed,

I am sorry I can't give you guys a whole lot more direction here. But I don't want to confuse things after Nurse & Salem have already set the boundries in this case. I am pretty sure that it is not okay to sleuth either parent at this time.

I hope that helps a little bit. I will alert the the mods who have been actively moderating this case to clarify further when they get back online.
thank you beach. Yes what Nancy said can be discussed. Other outlets have not reported on these and none of the records have been linked to. That being said, sleuthing of records and posting them here is off limits.

All the same rules about discussion of Mark Redwine continue. He has not been named a suspect or person of interest in this case. The rules can be found in posts one, two, three, and possibly four of this thread.

Also another general reminder: do NOT discuss mental health issues or intimate at them/speculate. Do not attack your fellow poster.

Yes and good infor from mom that YES MR does have internet at his home.
We had speculated that if he didn't have his phone, would DR get online and message his friends that way......... apparently not. :(

And a land line

Dylan wasn't too tired. According to dad's interview, dad was the one who told him it was too late.

Since the last text from Dylan's phone was around 8 p.m. to his friends to tell them he couldn't come over Sunday night (because dad said it was "too late"), I have to wonder why dad felt it was too late? 8 p.m. isn't "late" in my book.

Sorry to quote myself

It's not looking good

I don't know. I have a fast-becoming moody son a year younger than Dylan. If my son wanted to see his friends and was texting them and I said no not tonight, I could see my newly-hormonal, normally lovely son heavily sighing, rolling his eyes, making a big show of turning off his phone, putting it away, pouting, and stomping off to bed when we returned home.

Obviously I have no idea what happened, just putting that out there.

Does Mom think Dad has access to a person and place who would keep Dylan for a period of time, or does she think he harmed him?

I do not see that Dad could gain anything from hiding Dylan; if fact as a non-custodial parent, he could probably be charged with kidnapping, right? I think that is a total pipe dream, if anyone believes that. The harming him-well, if it happened, it was spontaneous, in my opinion, not at all planned.

But I am still prepared to look at this as a stranger abduction, although it would fall under very coincidental circumstances, in my opinion, due to all of the strife, animosity, etc. surrounding this visit.

I do not see that Dad could gain anything from hiding Dylan; if fact as a non-custodial parent, he could probably be charged with kidnapping, right? I think that is a total pipe dream, if anyone believes that. The harming him-well, if it happened, it was spontaneous, in my opinion, not at all planned.

I can't think of any good that hiding Dylan would do for Dad. It would only help Mom and her attempt to have custody over him.

Just some food for thought and why i dont text and i dont like texting. When we travel or our Adult Children travel they and we always call. That we/they arrived safely. I want to talk to whomever. Anybody can send a text.

Well at least we got some information about the phone. It was a flip phone and not a smart phone. From what I can remember of my old flip phone, because it was not running any operating systems or GPS apps etc, the charge would last for days. I wonder if Dylan's mother knew if the phone was fully charged before he left? He wouldn't have been able to use it on the plane so if it was then it should still have been fully charged when he got there.

MOO

a new thread will be coming shortly. Just a reminder to all to please read the rules at the start of the new thread. :tos:

Has anything been reported anywhere about any life insurance policies on Dylan? I hate even thinking it...but could anyone profit from Dylan's demise?

I don't know. I have a fast-becoming moody son a year younger than Dylan. If my son wanted to see his friends and was texting them and I said no not tonight, I could see my newly-hormonal, normally lovely son heavily sighing, rolling his eyes, making a big show of turning off his phone, putting it away, pouting, and stomping off to bed when we returned home.

Obviously I have no idea what happened, just putting that out there.

Ok, let's go with that...so play it out. He goes to sleep angry ....wakes up the next day and?

I suppose that is hunkey dorrie...even though he has not even been called a POI by LE much less a suspect and we are two weeks out now. Never mind that the police have said he has cooperated fully since the beginning.

IMO

I know many do not like where the discussion goes with MR. However, from WS Admin. Post #2 of this thread, explains why discussion on MR is allowed even though he has not been named a suspect or POI.

More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

I think 'menacing' can be charged when someone ignores a restraining order. So it might have been something simple like that, as opposed to truly 'menacing' wjich is threatening with violence or a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx