CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-dylan-redwine-whos-been-missing-since-monday

Members of La Plata County Search & Rescue team using bloodhounds searched for the teen Monday night and Tuesday. The search area included the shoreline around Vallecito Lake, several small subdivisions, county roads, steep wooded hillsides and hiking trails. Many of the homes in the area are seasonal while some are occupied year around.

BBM: 19th and 20th
IF their was no scent items ... what were the BH's "scenting" on? The HRD used at the lake on the boats, were not bloodhounds ... going by the pictures shown.
Picture of doggy on boat: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...in-bayfield-area-for-missing-dylan-redwine-13

Maybe they were just trying to see if they can trail a scent (any scent) somewhere. Mom had to bring Dylan's clothing in for the tracking dogs.

So Dylan gets to Dads and likely disappointed he cant see his friends that eve. Doesn't text his friends after arriving. Doesn't get on the computer? I feel even sicker now that i know Dad had Internet.

Nancy's such a drama queen.
Ther'es a big difference in

Dad failed a poly . and
Dad failed a poly ?
She just threw him under the bus and although there is something, there
is nothing even close to dad failed a poly.

Grrrr Nancy.
So what I'm gathering is that the rumor now is that Dad failed, when ER even said she THINKS his may have been inconclusive, but she's not even sure.

It's probably a show miscommunication and not ER's fault, I'm not throwing that parent under the bus either. BUT GEEZ that should not happen, Nancy Grace.

When MR says he passed one everyone is going to say "yeah, HE SAID he did." Even if he passes, nobody is going to believe him and LE won't say. It's already out there and it can't be taken back, his poly is a shady area from here out. And for all we know, they only want to take another to ask new questions. We don't know.

I'm all about stringing up a bad person, but I would just really like evidence before I get out my string.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-dylan-redwine-whos-been-missing-since-monday

Members of La Plata County Search & Rescue team using bloodhounds searched for the teen Monday night and Tuesday. The search area included the shoreline around Vallecito Lake, several small subdivisions, county roads, steep wooded hillsides and hiking trails. Many of the homes in the area are seasonal while some are occupied year around.

BBM: 19th and 20th
IF their was no scent items ... what were the BH's "scenting" on? The HRD used at the lake on the boats, were not bloodhounds ... going by the pictures shown.
Picture of doggy on boat: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...in-bayfield-area-for-missing-dylan-redwine-13

I don't know how long it took mom to get them clothing from her home. Maybe late Monday evening? She didnt have any when she first arrived, which was probably about 11 pm. So maybe she had her fiance bring some in a later trip?

So Dylan gets to Dads and likely disappointed he cant see his friends that eve. Doesn't text his friends after arriving. Doesn't get on the computer? I feel even sicker now that i know Dad had Internet.

How do we know he didn't get on the computer? We know he didn't text/send email but there is a lot you can do on a computer like play games, etc.

Dylan texted friends after arriving, saying he will not be able to see them Sunday evening and instead will see them Monday morning. Dylan also had either Ipod or Ipad per mom today on Nancy Grace. I couldn't hear very well which one. Ipad would have internet capability.

My guess on this (and it's purely a guess) is she might have been asked by LE not to make comments on this.

Possibly after she has said something to NG's producer's this afternoon. ?

IMO Dads own words are what I find most troubling. And I'm not just talking about past tense. I'm talking about what I feel was his intended purpose of giving that interview in the video store. The goal for him was to tell everyone else to stop looking at him. In the other video...What he said about getting together with his ex wife and the way he said it disturbs me greatly, the first thing on his list of things to do on his first full day having his son with him was leave his son and go to his divorce attorneys office and run errands? Really?

LE said they are done searching the lake unless they get further information.
They didn't find anything useful while searching it.

The scent of decomposing human body, verified on a separate day by a second dog, was quite useful. But they can't locate a body under the divers' limiting conditions right now. There is no more they can do there right NOW. They must wait for different conditions, different circumstances, or for a body to naturally float (which may be never in that lake).

If Mom thinks Dylan is OK "for some reason", then her throwing the father under the bus on Nancy Grace may be her trying to set up complete visitation when they find him. Moo.

The scent of decomposing human body, verified on a separate day by a second dog, was quite useful. But they can't locate a body in under the divers' limiting conditions right now. There is no more they can do there right NOW. They must wait for different conditions, different circumstances, or for a body to naturally float (which may be never in that lake).

It might not be a human body. Those dogs are not at 100 % accuracy.

How do we know he didn't get on the computer? We know he didn't text/send email but there is a lot you can do on a computer like play games, etc.

Point taken. LE would have that answer. However i do believe Mom stated there were no emails. I should have clarified.

So what I'm gathering is that the rumor now is that Dad failed, when ER even said she THINKS his may have been inconclusive, but she's not even sure.

It's probably a show miscommunication and not ER's fault, I'm not throwing that parent under the bus either. BUT GEEZ that should not happen, Nancy Grace.

When MR says he passed one everyone is going to say "yeah, HE SAID he did." Even if he passes, nobody is going to believe him and LE won't say. It's already out there and it can't be taken back, his poly is a shady area from here out. And for all we know, they only want to take another to ask new questions. We don't know.

I'm all about stringing up a bad person, but I would just really like evidence before I get out my string.

And there was a banner at the bottom said ' dad takes poly, won't say if he passed'.
I would think if he passed, he'd say it loud and clear. BUT this was on the screen prior to the ER/ NG exchange about dad's poly. So , in retrospect, it's probably more of the same or dad said' no comment' and they take that to say he wont say if he passed.........because he wont say anything to the NG show at all.

Here is what was shown on NG:

2003 - Child Abuse, Menacing, Trespass, Assault, Disorderly Conduct

I don't think this is against TOS because it was just in MSM, right? I didn't sleuth him, just watched NG. :angel:

(with all these charges, he pled to the disorderly conduct charge only and the others were dismissed)

Mod Note:

I watched the show but I have not been actively moderating this case so I am not exactly sure what parameters have been set.

Until Salem or nursebeeme jumps in to clarify for me -

I would say that this post is okay to stand since it was reported via MSM. HOWEVER, tread very carefully here because all the charges (except the disorderly conduct charge) were DISMISSED. DISMISSED, folks. It doesn't appear that he pled down these charges. Things can sound a lot more serious than they are, if ya know what I mean. Especially considering the charges were eventually dismissed,

I am sorry I can't give you guys a whole lot more direction here. But I don't want to confuse things after Nurse & Salem have already set the boundries in this case. I am pretty sure that it is not okay to sleuth either parent at this time.

I hope that helps a little bit. I will alert the the mods who have been actively moderating this case to clarify further when they get back online.

Question to MODS. I'm almost giggling while I type this because I know the answer I think.
But does the Nancy Grace show qualify as MSM?
Since she posted dad's criminal history, is it fair game ? Or not ?
Also the items of the divorce/ tro's etc?

TIA

She may be the Queen of misinformation, but she is talking to Dylan's mother, LIVE on tv. So we are getting firsthand information.

and I know poly's are not infallible. But I find it strange that people seem to take issue with mom's statements, and stand behind dad's, but mom passed her poly, and Dylan did not go missing from HER home.

Thank you!!!

Point taken. LE would have that answer. However i do believe Mom stated there were no emails. I should have clarified.

Mom would know if Dylan didn't email her. Given that she was apparently sending him a lot of texts during his plane trip, I doubt Dylan would have emailed his mom first thing.

Dylan texted friends after arriving, saying he will not be able to see them Sunday evening and instead will see them Monday morning. Dylan also had either Ipod or Ipad per mom today on Nancy Grace. I couldn't hear very well which one. Ipad would have internet capability.

iPod.

Just a question. If anyone knows. If say somebody got up and walked out of a Poly would/could that be deemed inconclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.B89