CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may be the Queen of misinformation, but she is talking to Dylan's mother, LIVE on tv. So we are getting firsthand information.

and I know poly's are not infallible. But I find it strange that people seem to take issue with mom's statements, and stand behind dad's, but mom passed her poly, and Dylan did not go missing from HER home.

Just wondering how does mom know that she passed her poly? Does LE tell you the results when you take a poly now? Ive always figured them to keep that info close to the belt..

Once NG is over, pleaseee everyone take a break so I can get caught up again....got about 10 pages to read and it will probably be 20 and a new thread within the next 15 minutes....:what::what:

just kidding!!

I don't remember her saying he's a murderer. I guess I missed that quote somewhere.

I never said she did, but I've also not seen a quote from him saying she's a trouble maker. If there is one, I missed it.

Dad does have internet, according to Mom, no emails from Dylan.

There is a land line and internet service with a computer

Can I say that I think dad is suspicious? I am trying to word it properly, so it won't break TOS.

I did watch it and I see a distraught mother, not a troublemaker by any stretch of the imagination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am watching as I type this and see a Mother, who with her pauses, is creating a place for someone to interject whatever they want to think, without actually saying anything at all. I hope this makes sense. jmo

Seriously? A mother who has a missing child is being called a troublemaker. grrrrr

I know. It's awful. Almost as bad as 8 threads and countless posts from folks suspecting a father of murdering his missing child despite facts or evidence.

Dylan wanted a smart phone, but did not have one, had an old flip phone. Was going to get him one for Christmas.

I didnt see her as a calculating troublemaker. I think she was trying to avoid giving out too specific info on the poly's because she was proabaly asked not to by LE.

But what she did sday was that people were trying to convince him to take another one. So maybe she does not know if it was inconclusive or if he failed it. Either way, they wanted him back in the chair to try it again. And he seems not to want to, especially since he has a defense attorney now. I doubt he will take another one now.

Then why in the world does she release any of this in the national media if she isnt wanting to be specific.

I cant ever see LE asking her to release this information in the first place.

In fact I dont think she even heard this from LE but through the grapevine.

Only NG can make an inconclusive into a failed poly to sensationalize her tabloidish shows. Never mind she really knows the huge difference since she was an attorney for a decade.

IMO

Just wondering how does mom know that she passed her poly? Does LE tell you the results when you take a poly now? Ive always figured them to keep that info close to the belt..

I would guess she has been in communication with them about being on this program. Strategy.

Mom said he was always good about waking up, if he had plans. She feels he would be up and ready, she knows him very well.

Dylan's mom states: No, none of his friends heard from Dylan since Sunday evening.
There is a landline in the home. Dad does have internet. No one got an email from Dylan. It is extremely unusual for Dylan. Dylan wants a smart phone for Christmas. His current phone was smoking when he was done texting.

Dylan was really good about waking up. If he had plans to be with friends at 6:30, this was uncharacteristic of him. He definitely would have gotten up in the morning.

I never said she did, but I've also not seen a quote from him saying she's a trouble maker. If there is one, I missed it.

Oh no, it wasn't Mark who called her a trouble maker. It was one of the people in here. :)

Mom says he knew that if he did not get up early, he would have to wait before he could see his friends; she believes he would have been up and ready to go.

Dylan's mom:
He knew that if he didn't get up in the morning it is not walking distance. It is a 30-40 minute drive. It is uncharacteristic that he wouldn't have gotten up early to go see his friends or he would have been waiting all day.

ER - none of his friends heard from him since sunday evening (that she knows of)
yes, landline in the home
internet - yes ....
he loves to text - he wanted a smartphone - gonna get him one for Christmas
normal activity - good at waking up early - if had plans at 630 would be uncharacteristic
of him to not be up and ready
he would get up to go see his friends
30-40 min drive to Bayfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads