CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Durango's Walmart and McDonald's

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Walmart&daddr=McDonald%27s,+201+West+College+Drive,+Durango,+CO+81301&hl=en&ll=37.269989,-107.883897&spn=0.009904,0.020514&sll=37.270757,-107.88306&sspn=0.009904,0.020514&geocode=FdCuOAIdOM6R-SGUzW-r3yszDCkfUiW9LgM8hzGUzW-r3yszDA%3BFTazOAIdy9WR-SGqKn7FugeuuykNTLWWmAI8hzGqKn7Fugeuuw&t=h&gl=us&mra=ls&z=16"]Walmart to McDonald's - Google Maps[/ame]

I meant, where did the info about McDonalds being inside Walmart came from? That apparently was speculation.

I'm not at all sure....but I do know there was talk about how Dylan could text his mom at 7:06 to say the flight had landed and he had arrived, then how he and dad could go by Walmart and McDonald's, and then still get home by 8pm.

Wow, that's throwing her ex under the bus really quickly. MOO but I would be putting his safe return over her feelings over their bad divorce. <modsnip>

I don't think she's speaking of a bad divorce here, I think she's speaking of what she knows about his character, personality, and past history.

I meant, where did the info about McDonalds being inside Walmart came from? That apparently was speculation.

Yup, since some Walmarts have McDs inside, people assumed that they went to one inside the Walmart.

http://binged.it/RxTOOH should show where the Walmart is (1) and where the closest McDonalds is (2). Both are north of the Airport.

I'm not at all sure....but I do know there was talk about how Dylan could text his mom at 7:06 to say the flight had landed and he had arrived, then how he and dad could go by Walmart and McDonald's, and then still get home by 8pm.

That's a good point. Maybe text took a while to show up at mom's phone and the plane landed earlier?

It was just a question, I think? About the timeline ... someone said there was no way they could have gone both places and been home in time. I assume that maybe it was possible if the two places were in one place. :) I looked it up, too, and it didn't appear that this Walmart has a McD's.

Both quotes, this link

link

link

link BBM

(Yikes! Was finding links and almost lost this post in the closing door!)

"'There have been no clues or confirmed sightings of Dylan since Sunday night, Bender said, and such a lack of leads is unusual.

“That’s what’s made it such a frustrating case,” Bender said. “We had to check every single possibility.”
Perhaps you more experienced sleuthers can tell me this: Does a confirmed sighting have to be by more than one person? Is it telling they don't count dad's encounter with Dylan on couch on monday morning as a ' confirmed' sighting or is that SOP in a case like this ? To me it sounds like LE doesn't feel Dylan was SEEN on Monday at all. But since Dad says he saw him, what does it mean?

I am really really bad with maps, so here is a stupid question. When they left Durango, and headed for Vallecito, would they be going past Bayfield to get home, or is Bayfield 16 miles PAST Vallecito?

Anyone want to make an educated guess on some aspects of the search warrant....

went in on Thursday.
We have no idea what they were looking for or what they found or didn't find.
We heard broad vague statements by LE about why they were searching the house (Dylan was last at house.... don't quote me on those exact words).

Any thoughts on time frame for getting back potential results, if anything?
Days? Weeks? ....Hours? Minutes????

If (*IF*) dad's not involved, let's get him out of the way and move on.
<modsnip>

Yes it was speculation. A lot of Wal-marts have McDonalds inside however when I spoke to the "Dude":rocker:at the nearest walmart to MR's house they don't have one.(They do however have a Blimpies if anyone is interested!LOL!)

ETA: Once again you are all too fast sorry this was answered a million times already! Sorry

Show me the video. Walmart and McDonalds :banghead::please::waitasec:

So the house was returned to Dad fairly quickly but did I read the vehicles have not yet been returned? Is that true? If so, why would vehicles taking longer than a house?

I am really really bad with maps, so here is a stupid question. When they left Durango, and headed for Vallecito, would they be going past Bayfield to get home, or is Bayfield 16 miles PAST Vallecito?

They would be going out of their way to go to Bayfield. Assuming they hit the Walmart near the airport and then the McDonalds north of that, they took 240 which would put them on the way to Vallecito. Bayfield is WAY out of the way.

Where exactly was dad those four hours?

Besides the lawyers

I don't think she's speaking of a bad divorce here, I think she's speaking of what she knows about his character, personality, and past history.

Combined with her "statement" (if you want to call it that) about the lie detector on NG, I think that says a lot about HER character and personality.

She displayed a lot of interest in knowing exactly when Dylan arrived in Durango.

Just sayin'.

Combined with her "statement" (if you want to call it that) about the lie detector on NG, I think that says a lot about HER character and personality.

She displayed a lot of interest in knowing exactly when Dylan arrived in Durango.

Just sayin'.

I'm sure she still has the text

Where exactly was dad those four hours?

Besides the lawyers

Mom said on NG that his time that morning was ' confirmed' by LE , so who knows. I guess he's got receipts and video or people who saw him, so he was
running the errands.

Durango's Walmart and McDonald's

Walmart to McDonald's - Google Maps

We [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8600482&postcount=488"]discussed[/ame] the Walmart & McDonald's locations in Thread 7. IMO, this map is inaccurate. My app tried to do this too, but the Walmart Supercenter's address is actually 1155 S Camino Del Rio, Durango, CO 81303, which is 3.3 mi/6 min away from the McDonald's , which is at 201 W. 6th, Durango&#8206; CO&#8206;.

Moo

FINALLY caught up!!!! I would like to bring back up the cameras outside Walmart... It is plastered all over the parking lot about security cams AND I've counted 6 on the building.... There has to be pictures if they were there. (And my Walmart has subway not mc d's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman