CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O'key. So posters here were speculating McDonalds was inside Walmart. Wouldn't be a first time.
:floorlaugh:

Someone said the timeline wouldn't give MR enough time to go to Walmart and McDonald's. That is why I asked if they were located in the same building, as they are in my area.

I didn't speculate. I asked a question.

I'm sure she still has the text

Yes, and I bet she still has the text where she was advised that her son was missing... which IMO speaks alot to the character and decency of MR.

While society may view things as sensationalized or not, those of us here at Websleuths usually do not. We type away at those cases that are hidden from MSM...those where dementia patients go missing or troubled kids run away. But there is no doubt that these cases where kids vanish, they are riveting. I so desperately hope Dylan is located soon.

I don't remember who said this, the other thread was already locked- but wanted to agree. I never meant to sound like I was talking to you (us!) just in general about our world and media. Obviously most everyone here is an exception and are interested regardless of related drama.

Combined with her "statement" (if you want to call it that) about the lie detector on NG, I think that says a lot about HER character and personality.

She displayed a lot of interest in knowing exactly when Dylan arrived in Durango.

Just sayin'.

Yeah, I'd be interested in that too if it were my son missing. I think it's quite possible that investigators are working hard to put together the puzzle and fill in all the pieces with as much evidence as they can and that she is going along with their strategy. She wants her child found. She could probably care less about Mark's reputation.

Anyone want to make an educated guess on some aspects of the search warrant....

went in on Thursday.
We have no idea what they were looking for or what they found or didn't find.
We heard broad vague statements by LE about why they were searching the house (Dylan was last at house.... don't quote me on those exact words).

Any thoughts on time frame for getting back potential results, if anything?
Days? Weeks? ....Hours? Minutes????

If (*IF*) dad's not involved, let's get him out of the way and move on.
If he's involved, let's focus in.

I wonder if they took the computer to see if Dylan ever went on that night or the next morning.

It is hard for me to believe he would have eaten cereal and watched Nickelodean, buyt he wouldnt have looked at his inbox of text messages or logged onto his computer programs and checked out instagram or FB or soemthing like that. When my kids were that age they watched tv, while logged on to their computer, while looking at their phone, while doing their homework.

Combined with her "statement" (if you want to call it that) about the lie detector on NG, I think that says a lot about HER character and personality.

She displayed a lot of interest in knowing exactly when Dylan arrived in Durango.

Just sayin'.

I don't know what it says about her character or personality, and I don't know why it's relevant to Dylan being missing. I honestly believe she was trying to NOT answer the question regarding MR lie detector, and it came off as a jumbled mess. And based on the fact that if she was truly just out to bash her ex, the NG show would have been the perfect platform and opportunity for her to do so. She didn't do that at all IMO. I don't know why some people think she's somehow trying to hinder the search for her son. I just don't see it. And for what it's worth, I am still on the fence with the whole thing, so it's not like I'm defending the mom because I think dad is guilty of something. MOO

So the house was returned to Dad fairly quickly but did I read the vehicles have not yet been returned? Is that true? If so, why would vehicles taking longer than a house?

Because LE wants to test drive them.:D

Just saw NG again and I was wrong in the last thread. The menacing guilty plea was from 1988. So that was a very long time ago. The theft guilty plea was from 1992.

A bunch of charges dismissed in 2003 but he plead guilty to disorderly conduct/unreasonable noise.

So IMO nothing obviously seriously pertinent in his record.

If the computer was off and required a login like most computers do, Dylan may not have been able to use it.

Someone said the timeline wouldn't give MR enough time to go to Walmart and McDonald's. That is why I asked if they were located in the same building, as they are in my area.

I didn't speculate. I asked a question.

How far is the airport from the walmart?
Also men are not like women, SORRY GIRLS , you know it's true.
A man wants to go to walmart , he will go , grab what he needs
and get out of there in 10 minutes, especially at 8 on a sunday
night . It was probably fairly slow in there. It's women who
want to browse about and hit every aisle and make walmart a
2 hr expedition :P

In all fairness do we have it from MR that they returned to the home at 8 p.m.? I know 8p.m. was stated to be the no activity time with Dylans phone. If we had an Interview where MR stated when they got home we could map this trip out.

Were the most recent charges against MR in 2003? Nothing since then?

Just saw NG again and I was wrong in the last thread. The menacing guilty plea was from 1988. So that was a very long time ago. The theft guilty plea was from 1992.

A bunch of charges dismissed in 2003 but he plead guilty to disorderly conduct/unreasonable noise.

thank you for making that correction and not letting it ride incorrectly. jmo

Disorderly conduct / unreasonable noise sounds about like a party
that pissed off the neighbors or something.

Originally Posted by PaulR
I can't think of any good that hiding Dylan would do for Dad. It would only help Mom and her attempt to have custody over him
Huh? Her ATTEMPT to have custody over him?..uhh..she does have complete custody over him..in fact was awarded sole custody just this year to which dad had to afterward go back to court to even receive VISITATION...

Any incident of DV is considered Child Abuse if it occurs with the child present-

It is true that texts will get through even when cell service is spotty... If I didn't know this already it was hammered home this week-end when a dump truck driver with his dump box still up sliced a fiber cable... the entire town was effected-no ATMs or credit cards, some internet, land lines and local cell service was interrupted (extent did vary between carriers) but we could still send and receive texts.

In all fairness do we have it from MR that they returned to the home at 8 p.m.? I know 8p.m. was stated to be the no activity time with Dylans phone. If we had an Interview where MR stated when they got home we could map this trip out.

Great point BRAVO ! BRAVO !
I have not thought of this.
All we know is Dylan was not heard from after 8 pm.
That does not mean they arrived home at 8. They could
have still be inside walmart at 8:02 or something.
Its' funny how you can read the same statement
about 1000 times in a week and not READ what it says.
:) nice

They would be going out of their way to go to Bayfield. Assuming they hit the Walmart near the airport and then the McDonalds north of that, they took 240 which would put them on the way to Vallecito. Bayfield is WAY out of the way.

Here's a local's take on the route from Thread 7. [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8600918&postcount=627"]Post[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck