CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: Yeah... I imagine the ones complaining the most were probably getting the most enjoyment by listening, too!:floorlaugh:

When I was a kid we had a private line. My friend two houses down had a party line and on rainy summer days we would go to her house and listen to conversations on her party line! I loved to do that! Ah the memories....the gossip! Was exciting to my 12-13 year old ears!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess they found nothing in the trucks to lead them to believe there was anything violent that took place in them? Or is it to soon to rule that out?

If any results are back they aren't saying. Yet.

I know that many posters have their suspicions about MR. I can't say that those suspicions aren't valid, but I keep trying to look for other explanations for what happened to Dylan.

I keep going back to the idea that Dylan may have decided to hitchhike to visit his friends. Dad leaves for his errands, Dylan finally wakes up enough to realize he just lost his ride, and his phone doesn't work so he can't find any of his friends phone numbers.

Dylan doesn't want to wait around all morning for Dad to get back, so he grabs his stuff and heads out, intending to hitchhike. He accepts a ride from the wrong person, and things go downhill from there.

It sounds like Dylan is a kid who likes to text his friends. He may not have known their e-mail addresses or phone numbers without his phone, and wouldn't have been able to contact them that morning.

Just a scenario to consider. JMO

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygraph"]Polygraph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

In 2007, polygraph testimony was admitted by stipulation in 19 states, and was subject to the discretion of the trial judge in federal court. The use of polygraph in court testimony remains controversial, although it is used extensively in post-conviction supervision, particularly of sex offenders. In Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals (1993),[64] the old Frye standard was lifted and all forensic evidence, including polygraph, had to meet the new Daubert standard in which "underlying reasoning or methodology is scientifically valid and properly can be applied to the facts at issue." While polygraph tests are commonly used in police investigations in the US, no defendant or witness can be forced to undergo the test.

bbm

.. well, that, and INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE. If they had the evidence, there is no amount of "passing" a poly gonna sav you ... imo.

Yes, it doesnt have anything to do with her passing a poly. Polys arent fool proof. They dismissed the case because they had insufficent evidence to prove it.

Baden did a personal autopsy on her husband and came to the conclusion his death was not due to a homicide.

IMO

I dont think it would quiten the accusations one bit. Then people would be saying he is a sociopath and can pass a poly. Its a no win proposition imo.

And LE is never going to divulge the results anyway even if he took one. They never do.

Is it true the FBI is involved?

What would you do? If I were dad, my butt would be down there demanding a poly and I'd give them permission to release the results beforehand! If I were innocent.

I'd want answers, from LE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it doesnt have anything to do with her passing a poly. Polys arent fool proof. They dismissed the case because they had insufficent evidence to prove it.

Baden did a personal autopsy on her husband and came to the conclusion his death was not due to a homicide.

IMO

Just read an article that says it was, at least in part because she passed a poly. Since it OT, I won't post it.

I am on a self imposed cell phone discussion ban. :jail:
Lord give me strength.. :)

The phone dying so close to the time that Dylan vanishes would be about the worst coincidence in the history of coincidences.

Wish I bought that it was all coincidental...

It would be a very big coincidence, except for the fact that Mom mentioned that Dylan has a very old phone. So that lowers the coincidence factor a little for me.

That is not true. We just a poster saying she took a polygraph given by LE and was told she passed.

You mean the referee?

When did they release that information? After they said they did not have enough evidence to go forward at this time?

imo

Does everyone feel Dylan REALLY took off the next morning???? I'm just flabbergasted...

Why would you guess that? LE has not said anything about evidence found or not found in trucks.

I'm asking if it was to soon to know if they found anything in the trucks. How long does it usually take ?

They can be used in court of both parties (prosecution and defense) agree to it.

Has anyone ever seen a case where the results of a poly came in to a trial?

I cant think of one at the moment. If the person passes a poly then the state wouldnt want it to come in I wouldnt think and if they failed then the defense wouldnt agree for it to come in either.

IMO

Sounds to me like MR was taking up for his children . I am sure it was dylan don't think cory would have a toy truck. jmo

Cory's 21. He'd have been ~ 12 in 2003, when this argument with the neighbor occurred. My son turns 12 in a month. He has both R/C vehicles and hot wheels cars and trucks he still plays with. Could've also been a ride-on/in truck toy. Dad has two older sons as well, iirc. So, I don't think we know who's truck it was.

I am glad his criminal history was discussed.

Moo

It would be a very big coincidence, except for the fact that Mom mentioned that Dylan has a very old phone. So that lowers the coincidence factor a little for me.

She didn't call it old. She said it was a little flip phone.

Does everyone feel Dylan REALLY took off the next morning???? I'm just flabbergasted...

I never thought that. I have 7 kids and I don't think any of them would do something like this if they were in the same situation

I still think that is a possiblity.

Not to run away but to walk about waiting for his dad to return from his errands.

I'm asking if it was to soon to know if they found anything in the trucks. How long does it usually take ?

Might be never. Unless they decide to share the results-which they won't any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2