CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone feel Dylan REALLY took off the next morning???? I'm just flabbergasted...

It's theoretically possible. There are some coincidences one will have to explain, such as no activity on the phone since the Sunday evening.
But if he wanted to see friends and father left, then he could have taken off.

Are pass and fail truly an option? I thought there was indication of deception and no indication of deception. And, isn't each question scored separately? So there could be indication of deption on one and not on others?

I have heard poly examiners say there really is no pass or fail.

I do know that the FBI told Steve Greone that he failed a part of his poly. They later came out and said the reason was his emotional state at the time he took it.

And they told Ruthie Lunsford she failed a part of her poly and I imagine it was for the same reason why Steve failed a part of his.

IMO

When NG asked Mom where Dad works, she said she knows he has been a truck driver before and he might be doing that now but she is not sure.

I think that is weird. She can't get child support taken out of his check if she doesn't know where he works, right? Was he moving from job to job to avoid paying? If he had a steady job it should be listed in the child support paperwork and she wouldn't have to guess.

MOO

I'm in CO. I get child support every month. Dad just hands me a check. I don't need to know where he works to get it.

If MR is driving truck, he could be working as an independent contractor, and bid on jobs online.

Moo

Might be never. Unless they decide to share the results-which they won't any time soon.

Well if they found his blood in the truck, they prob would make an arrest at that point or am I wrong?

Is it true the FBI is involved?

What would you do? If I were dad, my butt would be down there demanding a poly and I'd give them permission to release the results beforehand! If I were innocent.

I'd want answers, from LE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

But how do we know he DIDN'T do that? It's very possible Dad has voluntarily taken a polygraph.

As to giving LE permission to release the results of a polygraph, I don't think Dad (or any citizen) can demand that. A polygraph test is an investigative tool to be used by LE. They do not usually release the results of such a test.

I think too much credence has been placed in a comment made by Dylan's mom on Nancy Grace's show. JMO

I dont think it would quiten the accusations one bit. Then people would be saying he is a sociopath and can pass a poly. Its a no win proposition imo.

And LE is never going to divulge the results anyway even if he took one. They never do.

I really don't put much faith in the results after the Jessica Lunsford case. When the results were put out there.

I've seen too many instances where the poly was wrong. IMO the willingness to take one and the interview given by the examiner before its administered is the important part.

Cory's 21. He'd have been ~ 12 in 2003, when this argument with the neighbor occurred. My son turns 12 in a month. He has both R/C vehicles and hot wheels cars and trucks he still plays with. Could've also been a ride-on/in truck toy. Dad has two older sons as well, iirc. So, I don't think we know who's truck it was.

I am glad his criminal history was discussed.

Moo

Of course you are absolutely right! We don't know if it was dylan or cory's truck. But, I thought the post said toy truck. Sorry.

BBM

But how do we know he DIDN'T do that? It's very possible Dad has voluntarily taken a polygraph.

As to giving LE permission to release the results of a polygraph, I don't think Dad (or any citizen) can demand that. A polygraph test is an investigative tool to be used by LE. They do not usually release the results of such a test.

I think too much credence has been placed in a comment made by Dylan's mom on Nancy Grace's show. JMO

He did take a polygraph. Police already said that both mother and father took a polygraph. Mother says she passed. Father says he is surprised by what mother said.

Exactly. And as I posted last night, if it is the child's choice not to go, the court cannot order them to. At least that's how it is here and may be the same in other states. Dylan was 13, he is old enough to make his own decisions about whether he wants to visit his dad. And it would seem to me that Dylan should have had a say in the matter.
I still believe that the mom did not have to put him on the plane, especially if she thought he was in any danger from his father. I would take a chance on being charged with contempt, before I would put my child in harm's way.
Come to think of it, maybe that's where this theory that Dad had to fight for visitation came from... maybe Mom did not want him to have these visits, and Dad was determined to see his son. I wonder if the judge talked to Dylan about what his choice was, and he told him that yes, he did want to see his dad, but Mom was still against it. Now she's just bitter because she didn't get her way. Just a thought, not really an opinion, so don't throw tomatoes.

I think here in Texas, if the child is under 14, he would have to be represented by counsel to petition the court about visitation(which, by the way, isn't called "visitation" in Texas...can't remember what term/phrase they use) My niece is going through this right now with her 13 yr. old son.

In this case, I agree. So far, I have heard nothing that points toward Dylan not wanting to visit dad.....the text to mom could have been Dylan expressing he was tired or bummed because flight was an hour late. All of Dylans plans were made with the plan he would arrive at dads on Sat. Not Sunday evening!

I'm asking if it was to soon to know if they found anything in the trucks. How long does it usually take ?

Do they still have the trucks?

It wouldnt take long at all to see if the cadavar dogs hit on either truck.

The other forensics taken from the vehicles will take longer to analyize imo.

IMO

I have heard poly examiners say there really is no pass or fail.

I do know that the FBI told Steve Greone that he failed a part of his poly. They later came out and said the reason was his emotional state at the time he took it.

And they told Ruthie Lunsford she failed a part of her poly and I imagine it was for the same reason why Steve failed a part of his.

IMO

It's typically the part when they ask, are you in anyway responsible. Parents and love ones almost always feel a little responsible, especially when something bad happens on their watch.

Imo

I'm in CO. I get child support every month. Dad just hands me a check. I don't need to know where he works to get it.

If MR is driving truck, he could be working as an independent contractor, and bid on jobs online.

Moo
when I lived in CO and received child support it was only after I gave the DA's office his work address that they would garnish his wages.

Well if they found his blood in the truck, they prob would make an arrest at that point or am I wrong?

Only if they had some huge amount not compatible with life.
If they just found some DNA then it's not enough for an arrest, since it's known Dylan was in the truck since father picked him up from the airport.

Does everyone feel Dylan REALLY took off the next morning???? I'm just flabbergasted...

That is what his friends believe. They thought he was hitchhiking to come and see them. Also, a neighbor (or postal worker) who knows Dylan reports that she saw him and another boy walking down the road. Both boys were wearing backpacks. Salem said that this sighting was close to a known RSO who has a history of involvement with child *advertiser censored*. As far as I know, LE has not commented on this sighting. I have to hope that this is an angle that they are investigating.

It would be a very big coincidence, except for the fact that Mom mentioned that Dylan has a very old phone. So that lowers the coincidence factor a little for me.

Actually older phones work better than the newer ones. I have a 10 yr old phone that my daughter is using now because her phones keep breaking. My old phone is an old flip phone. It keeps going and going.

I was so bleary eyed last night and racing to catch up that I did not save the article where MR states that LE is now not returning his calls. I found that interesting. Does anyone have a link to that article? I have been unable to locate it. TIA.

I find it strange that Elaine is the only one that is talking about MR poly results.

This is from a recently linked article.

Investigators will not confirm if either parent has taken a polygraph test, but told FOX31 Denver both parents have been cooperative. Investigators have said numerous times Mark Redwine is not a suspect.

Has there been any information on the father having a cell phone?

The father did say he tried texting Dylan on Monday and Dylan's mother got a text from the father saying Dylan was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member