CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted because I managed to turn Voice-Over off. (Oh thank you god.)

My understanding is they did search around the lake with the result of a living Dylan not found. Woods around that area were searched also. Its been said by posters here that Mr. Redwine most likely looked there himself BEFORE he went to the friend's house looking for Dylan, since he had to pass right by it, knew the fishing pole was gone, and was worried about Dylan's absence.

Then they searched / DOVE in the lake for a dead Dylan and got hits, 3 different ones from 2 different dogs on 2 different days.

<modsnip>.

I'm real curious about the BBM part - I've never seen that and would love to see it. Any chance of a link? (I'm going to try googling it myself...) TIA !!!

Does anyone here have a Mac?? I was messing around a few minutes ago, trying to take a screenshot (I forgot the shortcut), and now my laptop is talking to me...:what: When I type it says, "Busy...busy...busy"! And it reads me the names of the tabs that are open in my Firefox window! And the titles of files on my desktop if I select them! :eek:hwow:

I have a Macbook PRo and that exact same thing happened to me last summer. Whenever I tried to type a voice would accompany my keystrokes. It was very annoying. But it happened right after my ditzy tabby cat walked across my keyboard. I couldn't figure out how to make it stop so I kept the volume off, and finally my DS was able to make it stop. But he doesn't even know how he fixed it, he just played around with the settings, which made me even more nervous. Good Luck. lol

If my child were missing and his/her life at stake, I would value my child's life above my own reputation/ public image /possible future 'defense strategy'. If I were innocent, of course.

And if I had killed my child or already knew my child was dead by any means, I might be more concerned about myself because nothing could bring my child back to life.

How many innocent people have been released from prison in the past decade?

ANSWER: The Innocence Project was founded in 1992 by Barry Scheck and Peter Neufeld. To date, the Innocence Project has freed 301 wrongfully convicted people, including 18 who spent time on death row.[1]

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence_Project"]Innocence Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

ONLY GUILTY OR INSANELY STUPID PEOPLE SPEAK TO THE POLICE.

I'm real curious about the BBM part - I've never seen that and would love to see it. Any chance of a link? (I'm going to try googling it myself...) TIA !!!

I would be very interested in seeing that link myself because I have never read such a thing and I have been keeping up with this case since day one.

Frankly I dont believe he did say that and the way it is worded looks as if he did say it... and is offensive if it is not his words.

IMO

It's already been said, but you have a very smart daughter.

I get the feeling that she almost always has control over decisions.

[ maybe. I am not sure if she is controlling or not. But she couldn't control what happened in Vallecito.]

I don't think she has been "very close" to him since she started insinuating that she agrees with ER. I just don't see MR or one of his relatives telling ER or one of her friends anything that would give her more ammunition to use against him. MOO

[I][Apparently, Hesse, the host of the FB page and the NG family friend, is very close to both mom and dad. She was ER's best friend in Vallecito, and is reportedly 'quite close' to MR these past couple of years. And if LE was asking him to take another poly, that could leak out from someone who knows both of them.imo][/I]

It's really hard to say. Almost nobody would even believe that either of my sons would ever be a "smart-mouth" at any age (after about 4 or 5). Dad knew differently though. I went to pick them up after a visit one time when they were about 10 and 16, and he told me that if I had any trouble with them to bring them back and he'd set them straight. I told him that I never had any trouble with them, and at the same time the 16 year old said, "She never has trouble with us because she knows how to be a parent." I felt a bit guilty for reprimanding him and making him apologize.

[[I] That ^^^^ is exactly what I am talking about. I think Dylan has some hurt feelings over the past situation and may have said something just like you described above. I can see him fiddling with his cell while dad is trying to speak to him, and dad asking him to stop and him saying ' You're not my boss..or 'make me' ....any number of 13 yr old typical responses. ]
[/I]

I really don't see that having anything to do with Dylan, especially since there was apparently no signs of a struggle there.

[ [I]Maybe the struggle did not happen in the home?]
[/I]
Sorry if I repeated something already said (not real likely!) or if I brought up topics people stopped talking about hours ago. I just hit multi-quote as I read a post I want to respond to and do all responses once I catch up.

[ my responses in italics and parenthesis above.]

I think everyone here has an allegiance to Dylan and wants the truth to be known as to what happened to him.

Its not about having an allegiance to Mark Redwine or Elaine, imo. Im just not ready to accuse Dylan's father of harming him when as I see it there is nothing to prove it. Of course should that change ......I will be picking MRs bones just like everyone else. Im just not there yet.
IMO

I'm telling you OBE, we have to hang out, we have to be new best friends, or at least go steady for awhile. LOL You express how I feel so eloquently. Thank you.

If there is video from Walmart and McDonalds of Dylan and MR LE should get it out immediately. Don't show it to us 30 days from now when memories have faded.

Perhaps somebody saw something or witnessed the two of them together.

These tapes are very important and need to be shown now.

We need to find out what happened to this 13 year old boy and everything seemed to stop after that pm text to his mother!

Please put some pressure on LE to release these tapes of the two of them. Please!

Originally Posted by tamild
This is pretty similar to my 13 yo daughter's theory. She doesn't find the dead cell suspicious at all. She said it happens with her friends a lot. She thinks the phone went dead on the ride home from the airport. It was an older phone, probably didn't have the best battery life, and was burning through what life it had searching for a signal. She thinks Dylan got to his Dad's, plopped on the couch, MEANT to charge the phone, but was feeling lazy and didn't feel like getting up right that minute. He drifted off and didn't feel like getting off the couch when Dad woke him early the next morning. My daughter doesn't think it odd that he wouldn't get out of bed right then to see his friends, especially if they were just going to hang out. So Dylan finally does wake up, flips through the channels and finds Spongebob on Nick, and grabs some cereal. He knew he missed his ride to his friends, but had a whole morning to kill, so she thinks he decided to drop by someone's house. She doesn't think this would've had to be a "friend", exactly. It could've just been someone he knew and wouldn't mind hanging with for a few. It could have even been an adult. She thinks he probably grabbed his phone to text the friends he was supposed to meet that morning, but discovered/remembered that he forgot to charge it. (direct quote from DD-"we're scatterbrained like that sometimes.") My daughter doesn't think Dylan would have had any particular urgency to contact his friends, because he wouldn't be able to make new plans with them until his Dad got back, anyway. She figures that he just decided to take the phone and the charger with him and would charge it when he got to wherever he was going, instead of waiting for it to charge before leaving the house. She also thinks that wherever he was heading, it was far enough away that he took his stuff with him, and was probably planning on calling his Dad later and having him pick him up from there to take him to his other friend's house.

It's good to get the perspective from a kid his age. In my adult way, I've been trying to say this for 2 weeks. Takes a kid his own age to put it into the words I've been trying to find. Thank you for this post.

If there is video from Walmart and McDonalds of Dylan and MR LE should get it out immediately. Don't show it to us 30 days from now when memories have faded.

Perhaps somebody saw something or witnessed the two of them together.

These tapes are very important and need to be shown now.

We need to find out what happened to this 13 year old boy and everything seemed to stop after that pm text to his mother!

Please put some pressure on LE to release these tapes of the two of them. Please!

What if there are no tapes to release.

Katy we just have a different viewpoint but that never means I dont highly respect you for I certainly do.:) We have posted together on many cases and I hope that continues for many years to come.

I do understand what you are saying but I was talking about known cases where the ME said the child died due to an accident but the parents covered it up to make it look like a murder or even an abduction. I was talking about verified cases that had been resolved and in all my many searches for over two months during the CA case.... I found no parent who had ever done this.

BBM
I have always said there are so many missing minors labeled as runaways that we really dont know if the stats are right. Most of those missing are teens and I think it is likely that some family members may have been involved but I also believe they may have been murdered by pedos/serial killers who targets those who they know are vulnerable.

I think everyone here has an allegiance to Dylan and wants the truth to be known as to what happened to him.

Its not about having an allegiance to Mark Redwine or Elaine, imo. Im just not ready to accuse Dylan's father of harming him when as I see it there is nothing to prove it. Of course should that change ......I will be picking MRs bones just like everyone else. Im just not there yet.

IMO

My grandma once told me. When looking at weather you are right or wrong you have to look at the numbers. If you and one person disagree..either of you could be right or wrong. But if everybody thinks you are wrong...you just might be.

Apparently, Hesse, the host of the FB page and the NG family friend, is very close to both mom and dad. She was ER's best friend in Vallecito, and is reportedly 'quite close' to MR these past couple of years. And if LE was asking him to take another poly, that could leak out from someone who knows both of them.imo
I knew who you were talking about. I was just saying that she has been saying things lately that sound like they're indirectly accusing him, and I'm not so sure if he's still as likely to share information with her as he was. If he did tell her anything about the LDT and she told ER (who basically told all of NG's viewers and then some), I'd guess he'll be even less likely to share anything else with her. MOO

My grandma once told me. When looking at weather you are right or wrong you have to look at the numbers. If you and one person disagree..either of you could be right or wrong. But if everybody thinks you are wrong...you just might be.

Now thats a good one.
Had to write that one down.

Hmm, I think my grandmother told me that it doesn't matter what everybody else thinks, we can't both be wrong! :Banane35:

I knew who you were talking about. I was just saying that she has been saying things lately that sound like they're indirectly accusing him, and I'm not so sure if he's still as likely to share information with her as he was. If he did tell her anything about the LDT and she told ER (who basically told all of NG's viewers and then some), I'd guess he'll be even less likely to share anything else with her. MOO

I think since he lawyered up he won't be really talking to anyone other than his close family(brother)and his attorney...It appears to already be happening.

In addition to tips, the Task Force has asked the public for recreational video footage or photographs that include vehicles traveling between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 18 through noon on Monday, Nov. 19

Thats very very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member