CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I thought so, this leads to many more people in an area that is usually nice and quite.

Exactly! It brings strangers to the area. Also, because it was Thanksgiving week, wouldn't some of those cabins be rented out?? Another thing that would bring strangers to the area.

Who says the battery was dead? Nobody said that phone battery was dead.
Since Dylan's father claims he was texting Dylan, then father wasn't aware of any problems with the phone.

oh geez...what a great point!

She said the battery of the phone was dead, I think it would be pretty hard for the most tech savvy kid to text under those circumstances. If he was as tired as many people would be after little sleep and a full day, he may have either forgotten or decided to charge it in the morning.

I have to disagree. When my grandkids travel to my house the very first thing they do is plug in those battery chargers and start charging those phones and Ipads. Somebody's charging something all the time day and night.

As a matter of fact they start charging those batteries before they bring their overnights in. It's that important.

13 and 15 years old...girl and boy! Heck they can text and talk to me at the same time!

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/303181/222/New-pictures-of-missing-boy-released

5:55 PM, Dec 4, 2012

From the Airport and Walmart.
121204075438_missing.jpg

O M G !
Wooohooo!
There he is !

eta... You know what stands out to me ? He's so very small for 13 :(

I hope he doesn't stop cooperating with LE; there's always the possibility that he knows something so insignificant it hasn't even occurred to him yet that might prove to be extremely important. I can't say I blame him a bit for contacting an attorney or for refusing to speak to the press anymore. Too many people seem to just want him to speak publicly so they can find new things to criticize and accuse him of lying about. MOO

Has ER given any public interviews. I know her interview on NG was by phone. Just wondering. tia

I put a self-imposed posting ban on myself today up until now but have been reading along-- can't afford to fall too far behind here or else I'll come back to find thread #14.

It's been discussed how Texas EquuSearch has to be officially invited onto a case. At what point would LE, especially with the multi-agency presence, consider bringing them in? I know the family can be a part of that request, so if they initiated the request w/LE to Tim Miller, is this a reasonable time for him to have a team come in? They work well with all of the agencies and this case seems like it's made for TES given the terrain in the Bayfield/Vallecito/Durango area. Does LE ever turn down TES for one reason or another, if so do they provide a reason?

I keep going back and forth thinking that LE has very little to go on vs having alot to work with, with the Task force... Still trying to figure out what the silence means - of course I'm hopeful it's indicative of their being onto something promising.

It's been a long, long couple of weeks.... :( no answers, no Dylan....

When my battery is dead, I just plug the phone into the charger and text away. No big deal. And I have a flip-phone, not a smartphone. My son does too and he texts constantly, frequently while charging

Also, there was a computer with internet and he had facebook accounts. Did he update those?

Why ask me, it was tamild's daughter whose scenario was being discussed.

Dylan... such a beautiful boy. Seeing pictures of him in the clothes he was wearing when he vanished, with his backpack and baseball hat makes my heart hurt and eyes fill with tears. Oh Dylan, where are you???

O M G !
Wooohooo!
There he is !

eta... You know what stands out to me ? He's so very small for 13 :(

I wonder if that clothing matches the description given by the neighbor who saw him Monday.

Thank you summer_breeze for bringing those pictures over. It's good to see they released them!

I don't know who posted the picture of the map in Durango from Walmart to McDonalds but it is seriously messed up. The picture they show of the walmart address is so off, it isn't even funny. I will try to see if I can fix this to help show distance better.

I think brother lives far away (assuming he has one brother). Clearly, from what father describes, nobody else was at the house except father and Dylan.

I read somewhere that his 28 year old son flew in from Arizona to help him out.

MOO

Let our new round of relevation questions begin....

So is this all he had, the backpack? No other bag?

That's not much, he's carrying a light load.

At least in his bag...

Dylan... such a beautiful boy. Seeing pictures of him in the clothes he was wearing when he vanished, with his backpack and baseball hat makes my heart hurt and eyes fill with tears. Oh Dylan, where are you???

I totally agree with you. He is precious and this is a real heart breaker. Praying for a good resolution to this. I can't imagine his mother's pain. jmo

I am crying now. I'm so happy to see these pics and so scared that it might be the last.

Dylan where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member