DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with FlyerFan28 and
mck 16 and DylansMom .
This pic makes me very sad and at the
same time I thought surely he's ok somewhere.
Did anyone else feel that or is it just wishful thinking?
Come on baby boy ! Show up cold and hungry and nothing else !

IDK...Mixed emotions. Excited to see them finally but at the same time it kinda made me scared. Thinking what if is this is the last picture they have of him? KWIM? I pray not and that this sweet boy can come walking out from where ever he has been just as nonchalantly as he seems here! Unfortunately I fear that's not gonna happen. (But my heart aches for him for sure!)
Dylan where are you?

Isn't he! I am sooo bad telling how old people are but as soon as I saw him I thought, he's just a kid!

He does seem small. My son is 13, and he is 5'7" and 130#. Dylan doesn't look near that size. I wish they would find him!

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

I had to go hug my young, blonde little boy with the same name. I just feel so horribly for Dylan's mom.... I'd have to be physically restrained if someone hurt my child.

^^^i know my pic is creepy but I assure you there is a beautiful blue eyed blonde haired boy under that mask & I'm about to go love on him because I can.

I think everyone who has a boy should do the same.

I took mine out to dinner tonight. Since he is 24 I have to show the love many different ways. Of course we hug and say I luv you now and again. I needed it today. Sharing caring time. Breaks my heart Dylans family may never have that chance.

Has ER given any public interviews. I know her interview on NG was by phone. Just wondering. tia

I thought I had seen a clip of her shortly after she got to the area, but I can't find anything now.

My grandma once told me. When looking at weather you are right or wrong you have to look at the numbers. If you and one person disagree..either of you could be right or wrong. But if everybody thinks you are wrong...you just might be.

Everybody?

Granddaughter came to visit me recently for several days with just a small backpack - airline charged for anything other than a carry-on, so she wore the same clothes several times and did laundry here.

That is the same thing my grandsons do. Now granddaughters are different. But, the boys just layup and hang out in their same old clothes. I make them take them off and I wash them. jmo

Granddaughter came to visit me recently for several days with just a small backpack - airline charged for anything other than a carry-on, so she wore the same clothes several times and did laundry here.

True... I don't question the reality of it being possible, seems reasonable for a kid to do... would be great if we could confirm as fact that this was all he had on the trip (no other piece of baggage), if we take this pic as evidence, this was in fact it.

No coat, no sweatshirt, nothing?

Didn't one of the alleged sightings with another boy of the same age describe both boys as wearing hoodies? It's probably been discredited but I figured I'd bring it up again, just so we can officially potentially possibly rule it out.

Wow, to see pictures of Dylan really raised my heart-rate...and my emotions. I wonder why they didn't release a picture of Dylan 'and' Dad together?

I know i'm weighing in late here, so I apologize for this Q, as its likely been answered. BUT, from LE's search, do they believe that Dylan was in fact in Dad's house that Sunday night, November 18th?

Much as I have certainly had suspicions about MR, looking at dylans pics, realizing he is a young boy walking alone at the airport, he does not look as old as some 13 year olds, makes me wonder in different directions.

Me too. I didn't really have a strong feeling about what may have happened, but seeing these pics has really moved me away from thinking MR was somehow involved. I can't really articulate why other than to say it's a strong gut feeling.

Maybe its just wishful thinking, but I have a feeling LE is on the verge of some other releases of information....

True... I don't question the reality of it being possible, seems reasonable for a kid to do... would be great if we could confirm as fact that this was all he had on the trip (no other piece of baggage), if we take this pic as evidence, this was in fact it.

No coat, no sweatshirt, nothing?

Didn't one of the alleged sightings with another boy of the same age describe both boys as wearing hoodies? It's probably been discredited but I figured I'd bring it up again, just so we can officially potentially possibly rule it out.

As far as I know, that sighting hasn't been discredited, and this one came from a neighbor who knows Dylan. I do remember that the neighbor said they were both carrying backpacks, but I don't remember hoodies being mentioned, or anything else he was wearing. I'm very curious if the clothing Dylan is wearing in the video matches the description that the neighbor gave to LE.

Isn't he! I am sooo bad telling how old people are but as soon as I saw him I thought, he's just a kid!

My prayers have been answered with these pictures of him being released. Now we know what he looked like. The other pictures were from another time and I am sure gathered when asked for.

But to see him as he was that evening is super important and perhaps somebody will remember this young boy in Walmart and the airport and maybe anything to give us a clue as to what happened.

Good job LE releasing these photos. You listened!!!

Wow, Dylans looks younger than 13 in that camera still !
Thanks for posting it.

Wanted to add that when our family's at WalMart... I'm concerned with keeping my shopping list to a reasonable amount ; I'm certainly not noticing other people unless someone makes some sort of 'scene'. I fear that no one really noticed either Mark or Dylan. I wish they's gone inside to eat at McDonalds , since there'd be more sec. cam footage !

Wow, to see pictures of Dylan really raised my heart-rate...and my emotions. I wonder why they didn't release a picture of Dylan 'and' Dad together?

I know i'm weighing in late here, so I apologize for this Q, as its likely been answered. BUT, from LE's search, do they believe that Dylan was in fact in Dad's house that Sunday night, November 18th?

I am not clear on what they believe.
I wonder what the time of the Walmart photo is?

He does seem small. My son is 13, and he is 5'7" and 130#. Dylan doesn't look near that size. I wish they would find him!

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

My almost 10 yr old is a solid 85 lbs and just under 5ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman