CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, that sighting hasn't been discredited, and this one came from a neighbor who knows Dylan. I do remember that the neighbor said they were both carrying backpacks, but I don't remember hoodies being mentioned, or anything else he was wearing. I'm very curious if the clothing Dylan is wearing in the video matches the description that the neighbor gave to LE.

Both were supposedly wearing hoodies and backpacks.
So it doesn't fit since in the video Dylan is wearing a t-shirt.

Videos of both Mark and Elaine Redwine are on YouTube..atleast they were a couple days ago..I just typed their names in YouTube search box and they came up..

I don't think so. I think the one that came from Arizona is his 28 year old son.

He said his brother and his son were there and they were hopeing to have another meeting with the 21 year old son that was with mom.

MOO

Trying to keep things straight:

He has also met with his other son with Elaine Redwine, Cory, 21, and a son from another marriage, Nicholas, 28, from Arizona.

“We all met together in a private room and sat down and talked. I haven’t heard from Cory for three days,” Mark Redwine said. “I think he’s struggling like we all are. I know he’s closer to his brother and to his mom than to me. We were trying to get our emotions out on the table and focus on finding Dylan.”

http://www.gazette.com/articles/dylan-148038-son-redwine.html

Brother (David) to MR was mentioned in the NM video: transcript provided by WS member Peachy. Link to video provided also.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8596261&postcount=31"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Discussing going to SEE brother (David) in Castle Rock, Co. during Dylan's visit.

HTH.

Maybe its just wishful thinking, but I have a feeling LE is on the verge of some other releases of information....

I hope so.

There's no statement w/the pics? Nothing like this is the last footage we're able to find of Dylan and are still seeking the public's help to locate more or people who were in this specific area at this specific time.

Or any other commentary to put it in context.

That doesn't sound right (I didn't articulate myself well... sorry) but I guess the pics are obvious in speaking for themselves. But again, more silence from LE.

HOW CAN WE HELP??? CAN ANYONE HELP??

I'm wondering about times too. Video to no phone activity.

If Dylan's dad reported him missing, and is the one who gave the description of what he was last seen wearing, I will say I think that's weird.

I'm a girl, and when someone compliments my clothes, honestly the majority of the time I look down to even see what I have on that day. It's hard for me to remember what I am wearing, much less someone else.

For a man to remember the exact clothes/colors someone is wearing, even their child, it's just odd.

Possible, just not something that happens that frequent.

Just my observation.

Wow can't believe I managed to catch up before the start of a new thread! Only took me 3 hours. You guys come to life when it is bed time here.

I just wanted to say before I head back over in to my corner of lurking, I am glad that we finally got these pictures of Dylan. Like alot of others, these pictures did bring tears to my eyes :( he looks like such a sweet kid!

Hopefully some more news will be released soon too.

Hoping and praying for you all day & night Dylan! We will find you! :please:

True... I don't question the reality of it being possible, seems reasonable for a kid to do... would be great if we could confirm as fact that this was all he had on the trip (no other piece of baggage), if we take this pic as evidence, this was in fact it.

No coat, no sweatshirt, nothing?

Didn't one of the alleged sightings with another boy of the same age describe both boys as wearing hoodies? It's probably been discredited but I figured I'd bring it up again, just so we can officially potentially possibly rule it out.

Yeh, that one turned out to be a false lead. Apparently there is another boy who looks very similar to Dylan and it was him. That's been ruled out.

Granddaughter came to visit me recently for several days with just a small backpack - airline charged for anything other than a carry-on, so she wore the same clothes several times and did laundry here.

My 12yo stayed with my mom last weekend. He tried to walk out the door with 4 grocery store bags of food, his DSi & games. He didn't pack a single piece of clothing. A lot of boys that age see no reason why they can't wear their fav shirt and shorts for days at a time or why they need a shower if they plan to just get dirty again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so.

There's no statement w/the pics? Nothing like this is the last footage we're able to find of Dylan and are still seeking the public's help to locate more or people who were in this specific area at this specific time.

Or any other commentary to put it in context.

That doesn't sound right, and I guess the pics are obvious in speaking for themselves. But again, more silence from LE.

HOW CAN WE HELP??? CAN ANYONE HELP??

I know very disturbing.

If Dylan's dad reported him missing, and is the one who gave the description of what he was last seen wearing, I will say I think that's weird.

I'm a girl, and when someone compliments my clothes, honestly the majority of the time I look down to even see what I have on that day. It's hard for me to remember what I am wearing, much less someone else.

For a man to remember the exact clothes/colors someone is wearing, even their child, it's just odd.

Possible, just not something that happens that frequent.

Just my observation.

Maybe it was his mother who gave the description? Dad says last he saw Dylan, Dylan was sleeping. Yet he is described wearing shirt, shorts, tennis shoes and cap. Was he sleeping wearing tennis shoes and cap? Somehow I don't think so.

My almost 10 yr old is a solid 85 lbs and just under 5ft.

Kids can vary so much at that age. My one brother was 5'11", about 160# with a mustache when he turned 12, another was 5'4" and about 120# at 16; they both ended up at 6' and about 180# as adults. Two of my nieces have boys close to Dylan's age. One recently turned 14, but at 13 he was already 5'11" and around 190#, the other one just turned 13 and is about 5'3" and 130# tops. Dylan actually looks just as I expected him to for some reason. <modsnip>, so I expected him to seem younger than he is. :waitasec: MOO

Yeh, that one turned out to be a false lead. Apparently there is another boy who looks very similar to Dylan and it was him. That's been ruled out.

Thanks. I've been looking, and hadn't heard an update.

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/303181/222/New-pictures-of-missing-boy-released

5:55 PM, Dec 4, 2012

From the Airport and Walmart.
121204075438_missing.jpg
BBM and enlarged as I didn't catch this the first time
What what? Where did you get the time and places summer_breeze? TIA

Day, date, time of the ARTICLE she posted with the pictures.

I think the time relates to when the pictures were posted online, the places were stated with the pics.

Kids can vary so much at that age. My one brother was 5'11", about 160# with a mustache when he turned 12, another was 5'4" and about 120# at 16; they both ended up at 6' and about 180# as adults. Two of my nieces have boys close to Dylan's age. One recently turned 14, but at 13 he was already 5'11" and around 190#, the other one just turned 13 and is about 5'3" and 130# tops. Dylan actually looks just as I expected him to for some reason. <modsnip>so I expected him to seem younger than he is. :waitasec: MOO

My son was tiny for his age. Everyone always thought he was way younger than he was. He looked 8 when he was 13. Dylan seems right in line with my son's growth patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck