CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://kwgn.com/2012/12/03/dylan-redwines-father-denies-polygraph-claim-made-by-mother/

I understand MR is under a great deal of scrutiny with his son being missing. I know one thing that would relieve this and get the public focused on an abduction and that is to take the polygraph, pass it and get out from under that cloud of suspicion. I know supposedly sociopaths and others using tricks (I've heard of having a tack in your shoe and pressing down when asked a question) but I don't think that will happen in this case.

And I sure wouldnt take my child to someone's home at 6:30 in the morning either unless the family had planned a day trip or were going to be leaving town on a vaca at that time and my child had been invited.

Even teens get tired. Dylan had stayed up until 4 in the morning the night before and then flew in that evening. Imo, when a child finally sits still they will crash and be out like a light and some dont even want to roll out of bed until noon no matter what time they went to sleep especially if it is not a school day.

One of our grandson's never has one problem getting up early to go to school but on his down days away from school he sleeps late.

IMO

I keep seeing mention that Dylan was up until 4am the night before but I haven't seen anywhere where this has been confirmed as fact.

has there been any confirmation that it is true? or is it only a he said

ER said MR wasn't ever involved in Dylan's life so I don't think Dylan spent much time with his father after they divorced. Please correct me if I am wrong. TIA

Yes i heard Mom state that last night on NG. The transcript is posted. She said I'm afraid MR didn't know Dylan very well. Multi tasking here so forgive me for not linking.

Snipped by me from the CNN transcripts (linked by Ransom some posts back) of the Nancy Grace interview with ER

Hard to make sense of IMO (a bit like a cross examination really, so mum under pressure) - but sheesh people have been all over the claim MR failed a poly.

That is how misinformation become FACTS and grows legs the size of King Kong's.:(

It really sounds like she doesnt even know if he took one or not but felt so pressured by the producers and NG to say something about it.

How would she know anyway? LE certainly isnt going to disclose that to anyone and she is not even speaking with MR.

Oh my SCHMAE that is some story. Glad your inlaw didnt turn up missing or you would probably be in a heap of trouble!:floorlaugh:

.... and glad that YOU didn't end up missing, either, SCHMAE! :smile:

I keep seeing mention that Dylan was up until 4am the night before but I haven't seen anywhere where this has been confirmed as fact.

has there been any confirmation that it is true? or is it only a he said

No, all we can go on is what has been said in the MSM media. I think MR said that in one of his interviews. I havent seen Elaine contradict that statement.

We have no facts or evidence as to what happened to Dylan.

So we have very little to go on other than what one or both of the parents have said.

All we know know is LE has ruled out that he is a runaway.
And they have confirmed MRs alibi for where he said he was on the morning Dylan went missing.

Other than that I dont know any facts much less evidence of anything.

IMO

ER said MR wasn't ever involved in Dylan's life so I don't think Dylan spent much time with his father after his parents divorced. His parents may have separated long before they divorced too.

Yes, ER said ... but we don't know.

ER said alot of things.

He failed the poly.
Well, I don't know if he took the poly.
I think he took the poly
We want him to take a poly
The poly was inconclusive

POINT IS ... WE don't KNOW... anything .. really.

imo

Curiously I could swear ER said ' the last 3 years' regarding dad's visitation with Dylan. Something like he didnt' see him a whole lot the last 3 years. So if the divorce was done 6 or 7 yrs ago , I wonder why she would say that. Perhaps the first few years after divorce dad DID see him bi weekly and then it tapered off . Or maybe he didn't see him at all during that time. It was a curious statement and I almost wonder if it was a mistake and she meant to say 6 years.

Think I heard that also, but after reading that MR frequently works out of town, I attributed it to this fact.

If we knew more about his work and being away a lot, it might help in figuring when his visits with Dylan started tapering off.

JMO

Yes, ER said ... but we don't know.

ER said alot of things.

He failed the poly.
Well, I don't know if he took the poly.
I think he took the poly
We want him to take a poly
The poly was inconclusive

POINT IS ... WE don't KNOW... anything .. really.

imo
If he did take the poly, and I realize that's a big if, then I think an ' inconclusive' result is akin to passing light if that makes sense. Inconclusive
is almost as good as a pass. Some people may think inconclusive is almost like a fail, but it's not true. LE makes no determination on inconclusive. They'd rather a PASS of course but it doesn't make dad more suspicious if it's inconclusive. At least that is my understanding.

LOL How ridiculous of me. This ^^^ is about as convoluted as what ER said last night about the poly. sry :$

I've been following this case along with my 13 yo daughter, and she would like me to ask a question. Do we know if the computer that Dylan uses at ER's house has been examined? TIA

What does your 13 yo think? Does she think Dylan might have been talking to someone via social media that no one knew about?

Party Line?

thanks so much, TXCharm... I was giggling to my DH about Katy and her same prefix as me... And the term popped into my mind! In fact... there were party lines when DH and I started dating... And whoever that faceless voice was... Didn't particularly enjoy sharing the line with a young dating couple! :what: :D

LOL Party lines!!!! Ha!!!! My Auntie had one. Small town and everybody knew each others biz :floorlaugh: Never could figure out with a ton of money why they wouldn't pay for a private line. I think she liked to listen too :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Yeah... I imagine the ones complaining the most were probably getting the most enjoyment by listening, too!:floorlaugh:

That is how misinformation become FACTS and grows legs the size of King Kong's.:(

It really sounds like she doesnt even know if he took one or not but felt so pressured by the producers and NG to say something about it.

How would she know anyway? LE certainly isnt going to disclose that to anyone and she is not even speaking with MR.

Per yesterday's Nancy Grace show ER stated both parents took a poly early on and she passed. There was abit of confusion on MR's results with the ex finally saying she understood his result was inconclusive.

If he did take the poly, and I realize that's a big if, then I think an ' inconclusive' result is akin to passing light if that makes sense. Inconclusive
is almost as good as a pass. Some people may think inconclusive is almost like a fail, but it's not true. LE makes no determination on inconclusive. They'd rather a PASS of course but it doesn't make dad more suspicious if it's inconclusive. At least that is my understanding.

Problem is, we don't even know if there was a poly. LE hasn't said that ANY poly's were taken. ER can say all day long that she took and passed one .. WE don't know if ANYONE has taken one ...

Many seem to take her word as gospel and anything he says, a lie. We can't rely on either of them to be telling FACTS .. imo

ETA .. Okay, now we know there were polys, but we don't know the results as LE does not release them..

LOL How ridiculous of me. This ^^^ is about as convoluted as what ER said last night about the poly. sry :$

Half full versus half empty. Time for a redo IMO

What does your 13 yo think? Does she think Dylan might have been talking to someone via social media that no one knew about?

Pretty much. As she explained to me, not all kids have cell phones. She said that kids contact other kids based on what is available to them. She's wondering if maybe Dylan had chatted online with anyone and told them that he would be in town that week. Like, "hey man, I'm gonna be at my dad's next week. I might stop by to see you if I get a chance."

Snipped by me from the CNN transcripts (linked by Ransom some posts back) of the Nancy Grace interview with ER

Hard to make sense of IMO (a bit like a cross examination really, so mum under pressure) - but sheesh people have been all over the claim MR failed a poly.

People develop a bias toward an outcome and then focus on information (factual or otherwise) that supports that predisposition.

Based on that interview, I see no reason to believe ER knows for a fact what the outcome of MR's poly was. Therefore, I view her inconsistent statement as her opinion. I would even suggest the possibility that this inconsistency in her comments may have been as a result of undue influence by either NG or someone on her staff prior to her going on camera. If true, that would render her already shaky statement on the subject of the MR poly results completely unreliable.

In terms of the one hard fact on the subject, we do have this statement from LE:

"Both parties took a polygraph early on in the investigation, Shupe said, but authorities cannot release results."

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121203/NEWS01/121209881/Police-reveal-no-new-leads--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman