IL IL - Trista Bultema, 27, Hazel Crest, 16 May 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She's my sister I miss her so much she was my best friend

I'm very sorry you and your family have to endure all this. The post about the DNA was from 2015. What is the status now? Was there DNA collected from the family since? Is there somebody advocating for your family? If you may and want; Can you tell what LE did back in the day's with the case, what/who did they investigate or didn't and why the boyfriend never has been looked into (it looks like that, maybe there is more to add)?

I was just reading up on this beautiful young ladies missing case. I wonder if any age generation photos have been done in 2022. What a beautiful person how is it possible there is no new information since the case opened. I know she has 2 brothers and a sister. I. Assuming family is close or can be to help each other get to bottom of something that can't go unanswered is anyone un family pushed on Info of sisters case. Any siblings find out anything new or important to this case. Why is it lieing at a stand still for so many years with out anything. I know someone out there is searching and loves this woman. And it's ro dry nothing adds up. How is it possible no one knows anything new at all. Or has let time pass up any possible evidence that may abput lead to finding Trista Ann alive and well. Nothing points to murder nothing points to suicide and appears someone is hiding something about this case. Someone knows something alot if people not questioned.. this is a missing person case and it's going cold and someone is allowing it to happen. What happened to Trista? Someone knows something? Open your mouth and tell what you should of said years ago. Is she dead a good possibility she is not. Is she alive a good chance she is. It does not say found and deceased. So my bet someone hiding info Trista is alive

How can you go to bed every night and sleep, maybe with your wife.....and not thinking about what happened to this lovely girl in 1999 and not thinking....it's time to come clean....no matter what.....
Yes Micheal Langman never mentioned her name again. They actually dated off and on since kindergarten. The last time anyone seen her was a week before with bruises and the POLICE HAVE DONE NOTHING! Had Cadaver dogs to the known location they made a hit. The weather changed and the police swept it under the rug again. Now she is mentioned in the spreadsheet of the new doc. Into the fire the lost daughter. First episode 23 min and 29 sec. I am hoping someone will reopen her case. I am Lynn Clemens her sister

Trista Ann Bultema missing since May 16 1999 is mentioned in the spreadsheet of the New Documentary on Netflix INTO THE FIRE THE LOST DAUGHTER…. I am praying this will get more attention from the police ! Hazel Crest ILL, Oak Lawn Police , ILL Cook County

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K
Back