CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL IM as confused as you I keep looking to see what thread im posting on lol

I cant see anything said on national TV rumor right?

I think we are only supposed to talk about the show. (s) and spoilers!
and the K9 search

I could be well be wrong, but I think this thread was made just to concentrate on Dr. Phil since it's current and would dominate the conversation anyway. And so we could follow along and comment as we viewed. I would think once Dr. Phil is over, we would be free to quote or refer to the show to make our points or discuss just as we bring up bits of the MB interviews and various statements. All MOO

Exactly , Mark would of had all of Sunday night from 8:30pm ish to about 7am and then 11:30 am too about 3:30pm . Way more than enough time for a clean up . And I am still confused by the fact Mark has moved around furniture since Dylan banshees .

*lol* at the banshees auto correct!

Honestly, the moving furniture around could have been for the camera crew. Apparently (from what I've read/heard) camera crews take up a lot of space, so furniture often has to be moved to accommodate them.

2nd observation.. Yesterday Dr. Phil brought up about the boys being taken.. MR said he had told ER to take care of her problem or he would take the boys and leave.. he said he did and went to a motel.
ER which I understand is so concerned that MR did something to Dylan (MR possibly being last person to see Dylan), But what I question if there was always concern why would ER let Dylan travel across the United States with MR to visit Baseball Stadiums, what would trigger these feelings now (a question we do not or may not never know the answer). I hope I am making sense, I need more coffee

I think you make perfect sense. IMO it escalated after custody changed.

I thought a bit about Elaine's call to the divorce attorney - I think it might have been to find out if she was allowed to get involved. It was a new custody arrangement, she may not have known if she could do anything.

2nd observation.. Yesterday Dr. Phil brought up about the boys being taken.. MR said he had told ER to take care of her problem or he would take the boys and leave.. he said he did and went to a motel.
ER which I understand is so concerned that MR did something to Dylan (MR possibly being last person to see Dylan), But what I question if there was always concern why would ER let Dylan travel across the United States with MR to visit Baseball Stadiums, what would trigger these feelings now (a question we do not or may not never know the answer). I hope I am making sense, I need more coffee

Well no one (except probably the Powell boys' grandparents) thinks that their ex (or in that case their dd's ex) could do something like that until it happens. After it does, and they behave oddly, the questions begin.

Could the reason that we never saw MR in walmart is that the ' we' who picked up Dylan at the airport is in that video as well and that other person does not want their identity revealed? Or do we assume MR misspoke when he said' we' ?

If it was court ordered, ER didn't let Dylan do anything. And people know people who behave badly, but until THAT happens.... well hindsight is 20/20.

Well hes done this 3 times.
Once in his first marriage ad then 2 times with Dylan and Cory.
Maybe not the best way to handle a situation!

Now his son goes missing yet again what would you think?
OMG he took Dylan again!

Cory says he feels Mark took D to get back at his mom!

BBM. Assuming there was shared custody, I don't see how ER could have prevented such trips although she might have well have objected. Who knows? Maybe disagreements over such trips were some of the issues that kept the legal issues going on over the years. All MOO

Could the reason that we never saw MR in walmart is that the ' we' who picked up Dylan at the airport is in that video as well and that other person does not want their identity revealed? Or do we assume MR misspoke when he said' we' ?

We... raised a red flag.

Im wondering how long the ex GF has been an EX.

KRQE weighs in -

Based on the arguing and the finger-pointing, it appears Dylan had a rough family life. Mark Redwine said he divorced Dylan's mom because she had a drinking problem.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/missing-boys-parents-snipe-on-dr-phil

BBM

You know, I thought about this. I thought about this a lot.

ER didn't interject to say 'I did not have a drinking problem!' That showed me she has overcome. We all have problems in our past. It is an accomplishment when we overcome them. When we no longer make those same mistakes.

My dad had a drinking problem until I was 17. It's hard now for me to think back on when he did have a drinking problem because I've "had" him now for more years without that drinking problem than when he did have the drinking problem. He overcame it.

Have you all seen the Must See video on the Dr. Phil website for today?

Another thing that bothers me was when Mark said she called her Divorce Lawyer when he was at his lawyers office that very day.

Im thinking this is how they communicate thru their lawyers.

Im also thinking she called so see if Mark had demanded anything and was taking D.

Just a thought

MR has a reported history of taking his boys, both from his first and second marriage, without either mothers' knowledge. Given that pattern, as well as others evidenced in his documented behavior, it seems an astute and reasonable choice to me that Elaine would call her lawyer to ask how she should handle a reoccurance of the former, given the recent change in their custodial agreement. She could well have also asked about the legalities of her driving to Mark's area to assist in locating Dylan, given that it was still Mark's court mandated visitation time. Mark has a lengthy history of wielding the court system to further conflict; that Elaine would seek out advice from her legal advisor, in particular one who is familiar with Mark's previous antics, seems very smart indeed.

OMG DID YOU HEAR THAT ?????????????
" behind the scenes? " Did anyone else hear that ?
He knows............. HE knows where he is !

Everyone watch and tell me if I'm crazy.

Exactly , Mark would of had all of Sunday night from 8:30pm ish to about 7am and then 11:30 am too about 3:30pm . Way more than enough time for a clean up . And I am still confused by the fact Mark has moved around furniture since Dylan banshees .

BBM

Reminds me of Billie Dunn painting the walls of her home (living room, iirc) after Hailey disappeared.

I sure hope they get the full unedited tapes!

The postlady was already on.

I know. Actually I'm torn. Watching the snippet from the polygraph guy, it seems every single polygraph he did showed deception.

Good lord, I hope not. Shirley if it was, they'd have said something. MR's mail carrier and ex-girlfriend so and so....

I know it wasn't confirmed, but it was said she called her divorce attorney who then called MR's divorce attorney. I know it can be easily verified. If it's true though.....

BBM: :floorlaugh:

Who is Shirley???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members