Deceased/Not Found CO - Gail Wilson, 81, truck recovered in Denver, Lakewood, 31 Oct 2021 *Arrests, GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Update, 2 arrested in connection to missing 81-year-old man | 9news.com

@YaYa_521 Hmm this interview indicates that they are searching for Mr. Wilson's remains. The MSM yesterday indicated his remains were located in several locations. Perhaps this thread should move back to missing instead of located?
You're right. According to the press conference, they have not found any of his remains.
Video at link below: (5:10-5:12)

Lakewood PD Arrest 2 Suspects, Including Daughter, In Disappearance Of Gail Wilson

My heart hurts for Mr. Wilson's loved ones who undoubtedly are going through a tremendously difficult time right now. I can't even imagine the whirlwind of emotions they're feeling. I send my deepest condolences to all of them. May God comfort them and bring peace into their hearts.

Update, 2 arrested in connection to missing 81-year-old man | 9news.com

@YaYa_521 Hmm this interview indicates that they are searching for Mr. Wilson's remains. The MSM yesterday indicated his remains were located in several locations. Perhaps this thread should move back to missing instead of located?
Seems they have evidence that Mr. Wilson is deceased but have not disclosed if they've recovered any parts of him. Appears investigators are confident he was distributed in various locations. :eek:

This is going to be an ugly prosecution. May justice be swift for Mr. Wilson.

I know we can't link to family Facebook pages but I did see a video from one of his daughters that is so heart wrenching. What a horrible situation after the loss of Mr. Wilson's wife a few short months ago.

Last edited:
Savannah's FB: Log in or sign up to view

Not terribly active, but one post has a comment by Ricardo Perez. They worked together, it appears from their FB profiles.

Ricardo's FB: Log in or sign up to view
His background photo is the following quote: "The best way to love God is to love all and serve all." :rolleyes:

Hmm interesting quote coming from someone charged with murdering a sweet old man. JMO

Good grief. I’ve read about some horrifying cases, but the level of violence and the way his body was treated is barbaric. That he was 81 years old and a family member participated, beggars belief. The word overkill seems wholly inadequate.

Good grief. I’ve read about some horrifying cases, but the level of violence and the way his body was treated is barbaric. That he was 81 years old and a family member participated, beggars belief. The word overkill seems wholly inadequate.
My guess is this will be one of those defenses that goes something like "Oh, we argued and I pushed him. He hit his head and died. We freaked out and didn't know what to do. So, we dismembered him and spread his remains around Denver." Which will all be a crock of poo because what most likely happened is the perpetrators were trying to cover their dirty deed to save their own selfish butts. :rolleyes: They're sick! Both of them should be... Never mind, I have to stop. :mad:

His home in Lakewood is a very short distance from where my Grandmother used to live. We moved her into assisted living about a year ago. I am just heart sick over what this horrible person or people did to Mr. Wilson. :(

This hits close to home for me, too. I live about 2 miles SW of his neighborhood.

What possible sane motive could those 2 have to do this?

Gail Wilson's Daughter Blames 'Control, Anger, Jealousy' For His Murder
November 13, 2021
SBM
  • ...and Savannah are Gail’s adopted daughters, but biologically Savannah is his great niece.
  • ...Savannah and the other suspect, Gonzalez Perez, are in a relationship.
  • ...[Gail] was a foster parent to several kids over the years, and he adopted or took in many of her siblings. She said he is the type of man who would give the shirt off his back to anyone who needed it, which she believes is likely why the couple took advantage of him. “The only thing I can think of is control, anger, jealously, taking what they want,” Anton said.

Jail interview: Savannah Wilson says 81-year-old dad Gail Wilson's death was accident | FOX31 Denver

GOLDEN, Colo. (KDVR) — As police continue searching for the remains of Gail Wilson, his daughter, who is accused of playing a role in his murder, is breaking her silence from behind bars.

Savannah Wilson agreed on Tuesday to interview with FOX31 inside the Jefferson County jail.

Savannah Wilson is biologically Gail’s great-niece, but Gail and his wife adopted her as a baby, according to Gail’s other daughter.

So if Savannah can be believed, she did not kill her father, that Ricardo did but it was "an accident." She's worried about what her family will think if she says what happened after this "accidental" death!

So then what the H E double hockey sticks did they do with Mr. Wilson's body? Did they "accidentally" dispose of him somewhere...or worse?

Jail interview: Savannah Wilson says 81-year-old dad Gail Wilson's death was accident | FOX31 Denver

Yeah. They “messed up”. And, “she’s afraid of what the rest of her family will say.”

Wow. That’s the extent of her grief over the horrible death of her own father?? That they caused? Glad they were caught so quickly and will face terror of their own. Unbelievable. (imo)

I wish to extend sincere condolences to Mr Wilson’s entire circle of family and friends. Cannot imagine what they are going through. So very sad.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back