CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, 27 Jan 2020 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New
To date, investigators have received 184 tips to the dedicated tip line.

“It just got to me because I know how it is to be missing a child and not know where they are, not know where to look, which way to go so I decided to jump in and help,” said Angie Hampt.

Hampt’s 12-year-old son, Hunter, has autism. He has disappeared many times before. Like Gannon, Hunter relies on medication. Hapmt felt obligated to help however she could.

She is a local prospector and recruited other colleagues to search. On Saturday, they searched the Garden of the Gods and Cheyenne Canyon.
Volunteers Scour Area For Gannon Stauch Out Of 'Compassion & Empathy'

FOX31 and Channel 2 were the first to obtain a copy of the video, which came from a surveillance camera at a home in the neighborhood where Stauch was last seen. After discussing the video with the El Paso County Sheriff's Office, FOX31 and Channel 2 have decided to share it.

On Monday, investigators were seen removing evidence from the house.

Drayton says the video shows Stauch and his stepmother leaving the home in a pickup truck about 10:13 a.m. on Jan. 27.

"I saw him come out of the house, get into the truck. Something's not right," Drayton said, adding that Stauch looked sluggish and as though he may have been "drugged."

Video shows the truck returning at 2:19 p.m. However, Stauch is not seen.

"[He] never got out of the truck," Drayton said.
Surveillance footage could provide clues in search for missing El Paso County boy

Surveillance video appears to show missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch leaving with STEPMOM | Daily Mail Online

Roderrick Drayton, the neighbor who's camera picked up the footage, said the beginning of the clip shows Leticia backing a pickup truck into the driveway before Gannon leaves the house a short time later to get in the backseat.

Drayton added that his surveillance camera then showed Leticia returning home around 2.19pm, getting out of the truck and going inside the house, but Gannon is not seen.

Footage from 2.19pm to the time Gannon was reportedly last seen is not available, but the sheriff's office said earlier this week officers had no surveillance video showing the boy leaving the property.

Drayton said when he showed the clip to Albert Stauch, he burst into tears and accused his ex-wife of 'lying' about Gannon walking to a friend's house.

The neighbor told ABC News: 'I caught Gannon [on camera] getting into her vehicle at 10.13 Monday morning.

'He [Albert Stauch] just broke down crying and said, ''she lied, she lied about the time. He didn't go to a friend's house''.'

Letecia also known as 'Tecia', was the last person to see Gannon and denied having anything to do with his disappearance.

After the sight of the El Paso County Crime Lab at the Stauch home Monday prompted worry among neighbors, Mynatt explained the crime lab is used in all kinds of investigations, both criminal and not.

"The crime lab is used to, again, get pieces. That’s a part of the investigation. That’s what they’re used for. So they’re out there and ensure they’re doing this with the proper measures. They’re using gloves and doing different things because they might come across something that might be part of the investigation. ... We get pieces of information that might not be criminal, that might just lead to where [Gannon] might be. Those kinds of things. So when we get pieces of evidence, it has to be maintained and protected and, again, that's why we might use crime lab. They're really good with that they're experts in the field, and that's why we do that, so it might not be criminal."
ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for more than 1 week

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...in-search-for-colorado-boy-gannon-stauch/amp/

Deputies blast ‘misinformation’ in search for Colorado boy Gannon Stauch
By Joshua Rhett Miller
Snipped
Kirby confirmed that the footage remains a part of the ongoing investigation, but declined to confirm whether Letecia Stauch was caught on video as her neighbor described.

“We are not going to speak it its content,” she said.

No suspects have been identified in connection with the boy’s disappearance, Kirby said.

February 5, 2020 | 12:15pm

Jackie Kirby, a spokeswoman for the Sheriff’s Office, told ABC News the footage was “just one piece in a very, very, very large puzzle.”

“The investigation continues 24/7,” she said. “Obviously we don’t like to reveal anything in the investigation to keep the integrity of that investigation, but we also understand that we cannot control what citizens do and do not do.”
https://www.outtherecolorado.com/su...epmother-authorities-warn-of-mis-information/

"This week has been awful. It's been more than a roller coaster ride," Stauch's mother, Landen Hiott, said in the video, which was posted on the El Paso County Sheriff's Office YouTube page. "It's been more than an emotional mess. I don't have answers for my feelings, other than I'm afraid. I'm afraid that I'll never hear his voice, that I'll never hear him run and say, 'Mommy!'"

"If you're too afraid because you know something — a kid just doesn't disappear and no one sees him. It's not how this works," Hiott said. "So if you have anything that's credible — if you're afraid, don't worry about it. Imagine my son, how afraid he is. Imagine how afraid Gannon is."

Every single day, he has to tell me a joke," Hiott said. "He looks forward to telling me something silly. And I’m afraid that I won’t ever see that again or hear it. I don’t want to believe that, because that means that I’m giving up hope and I’m not giving up hope, because my son is full of hope."
Family of Gannon Stauch releases video statement

Albert Stauch, Gannon's father, described his son as a happy child who "brings life to every party."

"His smile, even today, is keeping us going," Albert Stauch said. "His smile brings me joy every time I think about it."

Metro Crime Lab parked outside home of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch. He’s been missing in Colorado Springs since Jan. 27. Law enforcement in plain clothes just entered house #9NEWS”
1:12 PM

Noel Brennan on Twitter

“Moments after investigators and the mobile crime lab came to the home, many members of the Stauch Family got into cars and left. Gannon’s father looked to be one of them”
1:10 PM
Brandon Thompson on Twitter
(video at link)

District Attorney Dan May and detectives were just inside the home of missing boy 11-yr-old Gannon Stauch. They removed shoe covers as they left. When I asked if this has turned into a criminal investigation - DA May would only say to direct questions to EPCSO #KDVR

0EA30457-B8CA-453D-9C86-738D0FEBB543.jpeg 0409848D-1468-462F-AC3B-8B8F004FC22E.jpeg

Kristin Haubrich on Twitter

DA May being in Stauch home does not change the ongoing efforts in the search for Gannon. There are no new updates to report at this time. Our priority remains bringing Gannon home safely to his parents and the investigation continues. #findgannon #bringgannonhome

EPCSheriff on Twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back