Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are having a hard time, like me, believing that someone could purposely harm a child this way. It is too hard to think about, it pains my heart. So I try to think "no, she did not violently murder this child, it HAD to be an accident. " (for Gannon's sake). But, the facts in this case will prove she is a cold blooded killer.

As someone who was disabled by child abuse and rape facilitated by a narcissistic alcoholic mother who locked in me in a cell in an unfinished basement for months at a time barely feeding me and physically abusing me for years.....erm.......no I don't have a hard time believing that someone could purposely harm a child that way.

I follow true crime for this reason. The timeline just seemed off to me. In the Terry Horman case it was pretty obvious from the get go that she set it all up and alibied herself with the science fair photo.

Redflag #1 to me was TS saying that he didn't go to school because of a Drs. Appointment on the same day he went missing.

But beyond that I couldn't understand how she could have had such a flimsy alibi and done all this intentionally when the camera shows her leaving in the morning. I think she beat him badly out of a lost temper and then took him with her when she left so he wouldn't be able to be seen. And then he died from his injuries in the car and she freaked out and hid the body. I don't think this was a deliberate murder. Sick.

I’m seriously questioning if there ever was burned carpet. Listening to that video again, I believe she was covering up blood on the carpet with a burned carpet story and blaming Gannon. That poor little guy was so scared and was taking the blame knowing it was a lie. She needed a reason to repair the carpet. That video is so disturbing on so many levels. All my opinion.

Agreed. I know this type of woman. He sounded terrified. And she sounded manipulative and insane. She was almost crying in the beginning but it was fake. I get the sense she worked herself up to abusing him on various occasions as the "urge" came over her. She probably gaslighted him into admitting to doing things that weren't his fault on numerous occasions, just so she could have an excuse to harm him. It's been my suspicion since I saw that video.

I don’t think that would work, as TS only cares about herself.

I think any deal would come after she’s seen that she’s backed into a corner (with overwhelming evidence), and would be in an effort to mitigate her punishment.

If a deal was to be cut with HH, I think it’s already happened. I’ve had the impression that someone was talking, and a deal would ensure that everything came out.
The pressure could have been too much for her daughter and maybe cooperated with LE when she left for Myrtle Beach.

I don't know but for arguments sake lets say they did find it on Friday in some remote part of the county- It can't be the trigger to arrest her right now unless it is irrefutably linked to her somehow. I am wondering what the link is. Without a link it's just another clue.

All the evidence found at the house and in the garage they had from the first few days.

Dry and cold is good for DNA evidence, wet with warm and cold is not so good. DNA is very stable though so they may have been able to obtain a profile.

Is it possible that Gannon fought back and LS has wounds on her hands, arms, face or where ever? I have a feeling that Gannon wouldn't go down without a fight. Unless she caught him off guard. I think if she had wounds on her body, LE would be asking where she had gotten them. I think if I were Gannon, I would have scratched and pulled her hair out.

And if he had hurt her, it is possible that some of her blood was transferred to the sock/board. (edited to add this last part)

Sorry, I’m out of the loop here. I’ve heard about Gannon in the news and read a couple articles about his case, but didn’t really follow it. LE sounds very certain that he’s dead. The family too, so they must know something that’s damning enough convince them there’s no hope.

What do they have against the stepmom besides that she lied about the last time she sad him? Have they said they have physical evidence?

What a psychopath. Who can hit a child with a board.
I’m wondering if she maybe was chasing him as he ran to get away from her into the garage as it was his nearest escape route and she pushed him down and into the board in garage causing him to hit his head and bleed. However, I wouldn’t put it past her to pick up a board and hit it with him. Jmo

Landen's statement from presser.
KOAA News5 on Twitter
She could tear that woman apart with her bare hands. I would turn my head and let her do it.

How dare anyone think they have the right to take a child's precious life. Solidarity, Landen. I wish I could give her a hug.

Al's statement was beautiful as well. I cried just as hard for him.

Sorry, I’m out of the loop here. I’ve heard about Gannon in the news and read a couple articles about his case, but didn’t really follow it. LE sounds very certain that he’s dead. The family too, so they must know something that’s damning enough convince them there’s no hope.

What do they have against the stepmom besides that she lied about the last time she sad him? Have they said they have physical evidence?
Sealed arrest warrant. They have to have the evidence to show the judge to get the warrant. The charges mean they feel they have the evidence to prove each charge.

The possible insurance angle would be a good one to follow.
I don't think that was the biggest motive but could be an afterthought.
As a step parent she wouldn't necessarily have ins. on a child that wasn't her own, though. Right ?
Correct me if that's wrong.
Maybe they both had policies on each other.(AL and TS)

If they were living in the same home and she was a primary caregiver... From what I understand, you can get a policy on a family member, romantic partner or business partner. The insurance company just looks for insurable interest. You *must* have consent though.

Just a theory that was inspired by seeing a post where someone said TS had a close family member who sold insurance.. JMO. MOO.

First degree (w/possible premeditation) is pretty severe without a body.
This is the first time I've seen charges like this.
LE are going for the jugular.

And no 'apologies' will be forthcoming.
Not that I ever thought there would be !
Justice is coming.

Rest in gentle peace and fly with the angels in heaven, dear Gannon !
(Blue was his favorite color, right ?)

They said they wouldnt be releasing an arrest warrant but press leaks have said there was a saucer shaped blood stain in his room amd they found a bloody board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l