Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to help my daughter fill out a missing person report on her husband. Come back to an arrest..can someone catch me up? I am going crazy bing helpless here

Here is good link for anyone who wanted it:

Sheriff: 'Major development' in disappearance of Gannon Stauch; stepmother reportedly arrested - KRDO

The depravity of this creature 't' is finally revealed.

You nailed it... you never faltered or wavered.

That avalanche of evidence we've been guessing exists is in there.

Oh, god, Landen. "He's not only my hero, now. He's a world hero." Bless you, Landen.

He is indeed, Landen.

Now that TS is off the streets, I wonder if she knows she'll be audio recorded and constantly studied in jail? I hope she doesn't know that all her phone calls will be monitored. She's not a smart or informed person, so there's a good chance they'll get something from her in the next few days or weeks.

She's going to talk constantly to anyone who will listen in jail.

I'm glad to see that Landen and Al are seemingly turning towards each other instead of away. So many reasons for there to be a lot of anger between them, but it's nice to see that they are comforting one another and together they will get through this unimaginable pain. Just heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel