Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys, I think we saw the birth of Landen today. I really think something happened and the world is going to benefit from this woman. Already has.
I agree with you. There are certain women who are forged in the fire of tragedy. I see her going forward as a POWERFUL advocate against child abuse, for the protection of all children, in Gannon's name and memory. She had that strength about her today in the midst of her anguish.

I about fell out of my chair when I read that TS was arrested! It is about time! I also see that her two sisters were also arrested. This case goes a whole lot deeper than we can possibly imagine. I hope LE finds Gannon.

I’ve been thinking for a few weeks now that part of this case reminds me a bit of the Rhoden family murders. Not the motive factor but the fact that murder and crime was a family affair so to speak.
I’m very glad they are making arrests now and being TS and the others to justice. I also so hope they can find Gannon for his family so he can be properly laid to rest.

I have no words except Tee, may you rot along with your word salad.

My heart is shattered for Gannon, his family and friends. And of course all of us here that has gotten so invested in this case and has grown to love this little guy.

May justice be served to the fullest extent.

I about fell out of my chair when I read that TS was arrested! It is about time! I also see that her two sisters were also arrested. This case goes a whole lot deeper than we can possibly imagine. I hope LE finds Gannon.

I’ve been thinking for a few weeks now that part of this case reminds me a bit of the Rhoden family murders. Not the motive factor but the fact that murder and crime was a family affair so to speak.
I’m very glad they are making arrests now and bring TS and the others to justice. I also so hope they can find Gannon for his family so he can be properly laid to rest.

I am so relieved to hear the news of an arrest. I was becoming disheartened despite remaining optimistic TS would be brought to justice. Her nonsense was scrambling my brain so much I was starting to wonder if she may be innocent bc how else could she be so brazen. So sorry for GS's family right now, but so glad they at least may get some answers.
You spoke for me. At least this evil one will NOT go unscathed. LE must be in possession of something that supports that Gannon is deceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonhope55