Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect there was a reason TS took the kids on a hike outing that Sunday. Was she scouting out ravines?
I've certainly wondered the same. It's not like she was this all around loving and engaged stepmom.
We probably don't know even 1/2 of the abuse or 1/2 of her nefarious reasons for doing things.
But that outing was to rub it in imo.
So was the audio of Gannon crying.
Those kids were at her mercy and she was showing AS and Landon she was the one in control of them and their well being. Power play.
ajmo

i am glad now that I was out most of the day. I’ve watched the presser twice tonight and cried for Gannon and his family. Then I heard about a bloody 2x4?!

Is there a story to go with that? Did she bash his head with a 2x4??

She sounds as awful as Patrick Frazee using the bat. How deranged can a person be to hate a child so much?

I wonder how all of us will sleep tonight.
I’m glad she is under arrest.

Sweet Gannon is in Heaven. He will never suffer again. I loved his dads statement and his moms statement also. I hurt for them.
bbm
The monster very well could have.
Plus all of the unnecessary details TS provided.
Blood on the tools in the garage.
And there was a saucer-sized pool in his bedroom. :(
She may have caused him to suffer greatly and unless they find him soon it will be harder to prove.

She reminds me of none other than Terri Horman! Narcissistic Sociopath, teacher with a nice pedigree of degrees. I’m just catching up here on this case but my heart is simply broken and aching. I am thankful they have this wicked stepmom in custody and the evidence to charge her.
Wth was she doing in Myrtle Beach? Vacationing and tanning while the world is amiss with wonder at where the sweet boy Gannon is while his parents are living a nightmare? No words except I hope she gets hers in spades and more. Horrific!
Sometimes it’s just too much!

Except Terri knew when to STFU.

Cripes, I'm still trying to catch up - bloody board and sock?

Anyway I just want to give a shout out to member @leighEg for staying on top of this case. So much information is coming from her interview with LS.

And of course, Kudos to LE and all those who have spent so much time investigating this case and putting together enough evidence to make an arrest. I know it hasn't been easy on them.

ETA: Myrtle Beach Police Department P2C

Music to my... eyes.

Last edited:
I feel like GPS from a vehicle or phone or watch, some internet search, or maybe phone tap information will lead to Gannon. She’s so delusional that she likely didn’t consider that he’d be found, and probably left plenty of evidence with him to further strengthen the case.

I do wonder how they located the sock and wood? Did a passerby see something thrown out a window? Did they trace her GPS?

Could a cadaver dog hit on something in the rental? Maybe LE didn't know about the rental until Tee's interview with Crime Online - and then they found the car she used?

jmo
The rental had been questioned in an early presser so they definitely knew about it then.
all charges were dated 27 January, day he went missing so it's unlikely she used the rental to dispose of his body or anything to do with his body.

Should they have Mrs. Stauch on suicide warch or is she too selfish to self harm?
Thanks @Mccatz, I had to screenshot.

As we saw with the suicide of Fotis Dulos, I don't think any person charged with murder should be trusted, even or especially if they seem so full of themself that they would not do so. He committed suicide rather than go back to jail. She needs to be watched. IMHO.

bbm
The monster very well could have.
Plus all of the unnecessary details TS provided.
Blood on the tools in the garage.
And there was a saucer-sized pool in his bedroom. :(
She may have caused him to suffer greatly and unless they find him soon it will be harder to prove.
I do believe the folks involved in this case won’t give up until they find Gannon. And I do hope it’s soon.

Personally, I’m all for forgiveness. We all need it at times, sometimes often. But murdering an innocent child and then lying day in and day out, obfuscating the truth, slandering LH’s character (how dare that murderer!) not revealing where you hid the sweet child and allowing his parents to suffer immeasurable grief while you continue to lie and make excuses for yourself?? Sooooorry!!! I will not forgive someone who does not fess up to what they have done and give the grieving parents all that is left of their beloved son, his remains, so they can bury him with the love, respect and honour he so much deserves. Yes I’m angry and resentful and I make NO apologies for that! JMHO

Me either, SusiQ!
Seems to me forgiveness comes after repentance and I haven't seen a lick of that from this evil stepmother.

To leave Gannon's parents picturing him lying in the snow or in a shallow grave where animals will tear him apart is heartless.

Some think he died in an accident but I'm not buying that. He may have had an accident at some point but it's clear T finished him off.

I would expect LE in Horry County let her watch the press conference today so she could see exactly what's coming for her. Maybe that will get her talking.

Hopefully they'll bunk her in with the resident jailhouse snitch wearing a wire!

She could try to recruit a hit woman using paper towels like Frazee. I'd pay good money for that to occur!

Last edited:
Agreed.
I mentioned pages back about what she may have done to him.
Because she is that evil.
And because she just had to mention that Gannon's blood would be found on woodworking tools.
We know that he wasn't old enough to be doing woodworking around the house.
So why did she say it ?

Not to mention the harm she has tried to bring to all of the good and decent step parents out there who care for the spouses' children as if they were their own !
Why should TS have a long life, even behind bars ?
Gannon had barely started his !!!!!
Well said!!!!

Agree, or have a very good idea of where he is. Curious if that’s where tampering with a corpse may be from-could be common to charge a murderer with that, or maybe they have his body or know where his body is
I didn't get the sense that LE has found Gannon. In fact they said they still have a long way to go and it is just the beginning. Jmo

BBM

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Having served on a "death qualified" jury, I'm not at all sure I share it.

Voting for the DP is hard (as it should be.) But voting for it for an admittedly heinous crime that legally could not get the DP had it been committed less than 6 months later.... that's quite different.
JMO
I have no idea what jurors will do with her, but I don’t believe it’s a given that they will do one thing vs another. We don’t even know what she did, though it appears utterly depraved and heinous. Who knows what a jury will see as justice. Personally, I don’t know that death achieves it.

I know a prison guard who turned down a promotion because he didn't want to transfer to a women's prison. He told me they are nasty and he stayed in the men's prison. He told me that when an inmate is violated in a women's prison, an object is used. And the fights and emotional abuse is worse than anything he ever saw.
So you are saying she will fit in nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei