Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly suspect she is on suicide watch. Narcissists do harm themselves; just look at Fotis Dulos. I worried that he would hurt himself, but don't have same gut feeling about LS. In general, Narcissists attempt less, but if they do the attempt is more lethal.
Fotis was a coward. No forgiveness for him either. I doubt Tee-Hag will harm herself, she’s too full of herself like PF. I get the feeling she’ll go down in flames like PF too. Not one morsel of conscience for what they’ve done. JMO

Been reading and barely commenting today so far.
I will say I am so saddened by Gannon's torture and death. I was pretty certain pretty quickly this was the case.
I am glad LS has finally been arrested.
As far as AS not seeing what she was.....this happens all the time. I would guess that she was loving and kind in AS's eyes, at least for awhile. Obviously, both parents never imagined in their wildest dreams she was capable of murder! They probably never even considered she was capable of abuse. She didn't let them see that side of her.
This is nobody's fault but LS's. We know she thinks she can fool people. We saw her thinking she was doing just that.
I imagine she has fooled others all her life.
She is a chameleon too, imo, so that others don't see thru her. I doubt people thought too much about it.
She probably didn't come across as a leader or a follower. Just kind of there. Unnoticeable actually. But she always had something brewing in her. Something evil.
I wouldn't be surprised if she abused animals as a child. Maybe picked on younger kids too. I'll bet she was sneaky too. And a thief. Morals of an alley cat too.
There. I've said some of the things that come to mind when I think of her. All jmo tho
kkdj that is profound.....

I see some are trying to pinpoint the search areas in Douglas County.
Trying to gather them here!

February 12. Hwy 105 between Palmer Lake & Larkspur.
Search for Gannon Stauch moves into southern Douglas County
February 13
Crews probe 35-acre area of land in southern Douglas County in ongoing search for Gannon Stauch
February 14
Officials not using citizen volunteers to search for Gannon Stauch in Larkspur
February 15 This show the gate that some thought was a privacy screen.
Nicole Fierro on Twitter
February 16
Neighbors in Douglas County willing to help in the search for missing Gannon Stauch
February 17 yellow flags and sifting
Spencer Wilson on Twitter
February 18
https://twitter.com/fierronicole/status/1229836162086232065?s=21
S
earch put “ on hold “ for February 18 and February 19
Sheriff's Office: Gannon Stauch search put on pause, investigation continues - KRDO
Back in action on February 20. New location private property Noe Rd and Greenland Rd
Julia Donovan KRDO on Twitter

February 21 Search efforts suspended. Also crime lab back at house
EPCSheriff on Twitter

Catherine Silver on Twitter

February 26 Crime Lab at the house with rolls of brown paper, orange cone, etc.

February 29 Last search near Monument with CONG volunteers
Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]
"Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.

Stauch explained that her family frequently loaded up boards they didn’t need from their garage into the pickup truck, leftovers from her husband’s woodworking hobby. She claimed that there had been several accidents in the garage, which could have easily accounted for a bloodied board. "

Wow. Thank you. Totally looked over this. So sad.

I am still catching up, so maybe this has been answered. As soon as the arrest was announced, one of our fabulous posters gave us a brief rundown of T's criminal history. IIRC, she started her life of crime at a young age, DV, bomb threats, etc. Who knows what her juvie record shows. There is more and hopefully it shows up in MSM soon.
Expunged I imagine...I just feel it SuziQ.

While I am heartbroken for Gannon and his family, I am relieved that this monster is well on her way to paying dearly for her despicable crimes. This woman clearly has no soul, to be able to carry on the way she has about her innocence and demanding an apology from a man who she betrayed in the worst way imaginable. MOO.

I strongly suspect she is on suicide watch. Narcissists do harm themselves; just look at Fotis Dulos. I worried that he would hurt himself, but don't have same gut feeling about LS. In general, Narcissists attempt less, but if they do the attempt is more lethal.
Only if the level of humiliation overpowers their ability to cope. Given her never ending lies, I would think that her humiliation threshold was large.

I guess we will see. Just hope that she leaves a note telling where Gannon's body is located.

I am still catching up, so maybe this has been answered. As soon as the arrest was announced, one of our fabulous posters gave us a brief rundown of T's criminal history. IIRC, she started her life of crime at a young age, DV, bomb threats, etc. Who knows what her juvie record shows. There is more and hopefully it shows up in MSM soon.
Weird! In the last thread I read something about how there were no indications that she could be violent and abusive, which is why she was trusted with this little boy’s life. I hope all the truth about her comes out.

I didn't get the sense that LE has found Gannon. In fact they said they still have a long way to go and it is just the beginning. Jmo
Me neither. Tip line is still open.
They will continue to search.
They did narrow it down to the 4 hr window or later Monday night though by stating all offences took place then.

She returned alone after 4 hrs out with him.
She gave herself another 4 hrs before she called it in at 6.55pm.
It took LE 3 hrs to get there.
She had the whole night after that and we do not know her movements, if any then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks