Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A curriculum developer, she had the nerve to add that to her profile..just makes me wonder what Gannon's mother and Gannon dealt with from this lunatic on a regualr basis, she is evil to continue the charade She definitely cannot claim she was insane. That heffer hid everything, everywhere, probably across multiple states. I pray to my God that she didnt desecrate his little body anymore than just concealment, I will go off the rails if we discover that. I am usually stoic during pressers but the sister & mom, caused me to breakdown myself. Just keeps it so real for us here at WS. I appreciate all LE in this case. All of our Prayers are with the family.
Interview 1
Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

Interview 2
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

Interview 3
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]
bbm
Agreed.
Others here have speculated and fear just that.
She comes across as being evil enough to do that.
This is different from a evil perp who shoots someone in a convenience store in a robbery and runs off.
She planned and thought this out.
Thankfully she's not intelligent enough; or there'd be no arrest yet with the charges being brought against her.

Weird! In the last thread I read something about how there were no indications that she could be violent and abusive, which is why she was trusted with this little boy’s life. I hope all the truth about her comes out.

I honestly think she snapped over something than Gannon did or that she PERCEIVED that Gannon did, and the initial harm inflicted on Gannon was a result of her snapping. However from that point on, she realized how severe he had been hurt and instead of seeking help (that would have incriminated her), she went full 'cover-up' to protect herself including ways to throw off LE and including finishing him off. And then the pre-meditation and lies snowballed to the point where all she cared about was protecting herself. MOO

Could a cadaver dog hit on something in the rental? Maybe LE didn't know about the rental until Tee's interview with Crime Online - and then they found the car she used?

jmo

Good point. I asked earlier if it’s ever been mentioned if dogs have been involved. I’m sure they have been, but I haven’t seen it mentioned. Decomposition starts immediately upon death, so the dogs are very likely to pick up even a faint scent, even if he was somewhere for a short time. Maybe you are right, they learned of a new location and the dogs hit on the scent. Or maybe the sock was on his foot post-mortem and came off, and she disposed of it. The dogs would likely hit on that.

Oh yes, I'm right there with you! I just think that as we feel angry and as we feel our righteous anger, we should also do what you suggested: seek to forgive and pray.
Altho I really like your comment, at this moment in time I'm not seeking forgiveness.

I feel, I as well as other have the right to be angry, and the right to be allowed to feel every emotion that comes with that.

For some of us it is way to early to give forgiveness.

And I won't be asking for forgiveness for my anger.

Maybe others can pitch in, but Garden of the Gods is a pretty contained area. There are hiking paths but the main road is paved and traffic enters via park entrances and then follow a loop through the park on a one-way road. There is a parking lot and a few areas to pull off and park here and there. Climbing the rocks is forbidden, but there are still people that do it and manage to get injured or need rescue.

Douglas County has plenty of open space and wooded areas, but it is still pretty residential amongst the farms and ranches. The National Forest is a little farther west of the search area and there are wooded areas but nothing that screams “dump a body here” to me.

On the other hand, the drive from Colorado Springs up to Cripple Creek (AKA home of Patrick Frazee’s trial in Teller County) is winding and treacherous in places. There are steep drop-offs and switchback turns and lots of nooks and crannies that seem so much more ominous. That road literally scares the bajeebs out of me. The distances between properties are much greater and unless there is a big trial going on in Cripple Creek, there is not newrly as much regular traffic.

jmo

Oh yes, I'm right there with you! I just think that as we feel angry and as we feel our righteous anger, we should also do what you suggested: seek to forgive and pray.
Altho I really like your comment, at this moment in time I'm not seeking forgiveness.

I feel, I as well as other have the right to be angry, and the right to be allowed to feel every emotion that comes with that.

For some of us it is way to early to give forgiveness.

And I won't be asking for forgiveness for my anger.

Hard to believe they found only his sock and a bloody 2x4 in that spot, there must have been more. I wonder how close together they were. And how bloody was the 2x4. Splotches, droplets, or big soak spots.

Last edited:
Dear Lord, that PC was so difficult to watch. Prayers for his family. Hopefully they will continue forward, with as much help as they need and desire. They won't get "over it". They will have to learn to press on with a piece of their heart gone.

I tried to watch it during my break....i couldnt because i was crying too hard.
May Gannons presence in their hearts comfort them, knowing that he loves them and will always and forever be w them all......Gannon, guide them to you buddy!

Good point. I asked earlier if it’s ever been mentioned if dogs have been involved. I’m sure they have been, but I haven’t seen it mentioned. Decomposition starts immediately upon death, so the dogs are very likely to pick up even a faint scent, even if he was somewhere for a short time. Maybe you are right, they learned of a new location and the dogs hit on the scent. Or maybe the sock was on his foot post-mortem and came off, and she disposed of it. The dogs would likely hit on that.
I have oh, I don’t know - two or three threads to catch up on. I’m just winging this without knowing what’s been discussed by clicking on the last post. I’ll be up for days trying to figure out what’s going on. I do have this in my notes:
On Friday, bloodhounds were brought in to search the area east of Colorado Springs, but Stauch was not located.
FBI joins search for Colorado 11-year-old missing for nearly a week

Could a cadaver dog hit on something in the rental? Maybe LE didn't know about the rental until Tee's interview with Crime Online - and then they found the car she used?

jmo

<modsnip>

I swing wildly between hating her and weeping for him. Sometimes both at the same time. She makes me want to vomit and I hate her.
I ask forgiveness for myself not her. So many great posts here about forgiveness and pain and love. I can’t quote or post them all. But it just feels better knowing there are so many feeling what I am. What Landen, Al and Laina are.
Lord have mercy.
I totally understand what you are feeling as I am feeling the same way.
I took a break from here and SM tonight to spend time with friends however, I found myself talking about Gannon while out.
I have never said I "hate" anyone as that is such a strong negative word, however, I do HATE the SM. I hate thinking about what she did to Gannon, I HATE wondering what this little innocent guy thought and felt.
I HATE that she took HIS life that was not hers to take.
I am sad, I am heart broken and I am in tears tonight, as I was earlier today during the press conference.
While I know my hatred and disgust towards SM is forefront and real, I can only imagine what Gannon's parents feel and my Heart breaks for them tonight.
I am angry, I want justice and above all, I want the bit**& to tell where Gannon is for his parents sake.
Peace out and God Bless everyone here for Gannon.
I appreciate you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads