Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

That is very true... But i also get a Borderline vibe from here which makes self-harm/suicidal gestures more likely especially when she feels abandoned etc. However, i am pretty sure that she will have eyes on her in jail and nothing to hurt herself with...

Oh, i just want to make sure this doesn't come across wrong. We all have BPD traits... Most people with BPD work very hard to get better and would never engage in behaviors like LS did. BPD and NPD can co-exist ... and make the person more difficult to effectively treat. However, i dont think that LS ever had enough insight to realize that she would benefit from therapy...

Hard to believe they found only his sock and a bloody 2x4 in that spot, there must have been more. I wonder how close together they were. And how bloody was the 2x4. Splotches, droplets, big soak spots.
bbm
Yes, you can speculate as can any of the rest of us.

She may have tortured him; or not.
We don't know.
One theory is that she won't give up his resting spot as she cannot allow his poor little remains to be found.
Why ? Because there will be injuries.

That is very true... But i also get a Borderline vibe from here which makes self-harm/suicidal gestures more likely especially when she feels abandoned etc. However, i am pretty sure that she will have eyes on her in jail and nothing to hurt herself with...
I couldn't get past her narcissism to think about a Borderline vibe. If that is the case, and AS was contemplating divorce ... a fuse was lit. hmmm.

I honestly think she snapped over something than Gannon did or that she PERCEIVED that Gannon did, and the initial harm inflicted on Gannon was a result of her snapping. However from that point on, she realized how severe he had been hurt and instead of seeking help (that would have incriminated her), she went full 'cover-up' to protect herself including ways to throw off LE and including finishing him off. And then the pre-meditation and lies snowballed to the point where all she cared about was protecting herself. MOO
Could Be..time will tell and it will be interesting.
Stupid question but why are they calling him deceased if they haven't found his body?
Not a stupid question at all. I would guess that the blood loss identified by LE indicated the quantity discovered equated to a loss of life Or maybe it was a cadaver dog hit on/in a vehicle.

I have oh, I don’t know - two or three threads to catch up on. I’m just winging this without knowing what’s been discussed by clicking on the last post. I’ll be up for days trying to figure out what’s going on. I do have this in my notes:
On Friday, bloodhounds were brought in to search the area east of Colorado Springs, but Stauch was not located.
FBI joins search for Colorado 11-year-old missing for nearly a week
Thank you so much for your posts and input, imstilla.grandma !
You're a breath of fresh air.

Stupid question but why are they calling him deceased if they haven't found his body?
There is probably evidence such as a big amount of blood, so much blood that a body couldn't survive losing it.

In another case I followed, LE found brain tissue, which suggests an injury a person couldn't survive.

I don't know what LE has in this case, but it's something that indicates Gannon didn't survive.

jmo

I'm sure they have WAY more evidence than has been released that would make them sure enough of this.
If you haven't already, take a look at the Kelsey Berreth / Patrick Frazee case. That case still hasn't produced a body but there is more than enough evidence suggesting a fatality. Happens to be the same area geographically as well. The LE is very good at what they do.

I hope that Gannon is not in a shaded area.
In Castle Rock, our temps were really warm in the intense sun. While my front yard (facing north) is still one big snow pile (perfect for snow caves), my backyard (facing south) is completely melted. I could feel the humidity from the wet grass (note, humidity in CO is rare), as I stood on my deck.....and thought about his location, hoping he is in a sunny spot and close to searchers.

bbm
Yes, you can speculate as can any of the rest of us.

She may have tortured him; or not.
We don't know.
One theory is that she won't give up his resting spot as she cannot allow his poor little remains to be found.
Why ? Because there will be injuries.
I was referring to evidence found per the third interview and wondering about the extent of the evidence mentioned. I wasn't making anything up. I was asking about the amount of blood found on the 2x4.

Me neither. Tip line is still open.
They will continue to search.
They did narrow it down to the 4 hr window or later Monday night though by stating all offences took place then.

She returned alone after 4 hrs out with him.
She gave herself another 4 hrs before she called it in at 6.55pm.
It took LE 3 hrs to get there.
She had the whole night after that and we do not know her movements, if any then.
Possible now...she will crack, the game is over. She isn't going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member