Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she's smart enough to have planned something like that.

People like her don't understand how most people think.

If you say "Oh, everyone has bloody boards that fly out of their trucks" you won't find a single person that agrees with you. I think she legitimately thinks that her explanations on social media were working and were normalizing her behavior, but in reality she was only showing just how unstable and irrational she really is.

This is all JMO, of course.

Boards don't fly out of truck beds into the woods. Maybe on a bump at a high rate of speed it could eject from the bed onto the road or roadside. That won't make it any less incriminatory. MOO a single board with blood will not be how they determined Gannon is deceased.

bbm
Yes.
So sad !

The blood on the woodworking tools ?
And possibly buying the dog coats to restrain him while she finished him off with a bat or ran over him with the truck ?
This isn't pretty , and imagine the evidence LE has uncovered that we don't know about yet.

The photo of stepmonster in the hike at the Garden of the Gods --her smirk and evil eyes.
She knew at some point what she was going to do to Gannon and once she decided to kill him she could do literally anything to him.
When was the last time he spoke to either parent ?
Because at some point stepmonster would've confiscated his phone and from then on it was do whatever to him.

Somewhat graphic description below, but it could be worse considering what an evil person we're dealing with:

There has to be a reason for LS to admit his blood on the woodworking tools.
And in the video he cannot be seen unless as one viewer who saw it in its' entirety thought they saw his face.
So what did he look like then ?
She could have mangled his hands or fingers and he could still walk to the truck.
The same with internal injuries and/or facial head wounds that weren't fatal.

When he walked to the truck, it's blurry to us but LE have a sharper version, I'm sure.
Did he drop something and was unable to pick it up ?
Did he still have his ears ?
Was he bleeding from his nose/mouth ?
Am saying that-- as a lot of damage can be inflicted and a person could still walk to a vehicle.
If Al didn't use the tools very much they'd be sharp and able to inflict a ton of abuse.
LE need to find him before all evidence is lost.

There is no telling what happened. We Will find out soon enough. I don't understand the purpose of such graphic speculation.

This is the nightmare of every birth parent when a step parent becomes involved. Will their child be treated right?

My son has 3 children by his first marriage. They share equal custody, each having the kids a week. The kids don’t need to bring anything back and forth but maybe their reading glasses, dental head gear, school books and backpacks. Both parents have everything else.

My son remarried. She seemed to love the kids. Now she has two little ones with my son and is expecting way more of the older ones than they think about. She gets angry with them and yells. She gets snotty with them. They have asked to live it’s their mother full time. My son is devastated and trying to come u with solutions. He has them in family counseling.

All this to tell you I told him about his case and what step mothers are capable of. His 3 kids are aged 17, 15 and 11. The other two are 3 and 1. I worry.
Is too much being expected of the older children or is too much being expected of her with a houseful of kids? Just a different way too look at it. 17 and 15 are almost grown.

BBM:

Good Grief.

I'm not sure I'm even living on the same planet as the op, much less following the same case.

For the record, I don't put much, if any, stock in "vibes."

"Vibes" aren't evidence.

JMO.

Is there a reason you felt the need to post this? I'm not the only one who was out of the loop on the facts of the case. Some people posted information. These threads are hard to keep up with. The news article I read mentioned her arrest but nothing about the bloody boards. I also watched three different crime watch videos who also didn't mention it even though they broke down the case step by step.

I appreciate the posters who take opportunities to educate rather than denigrate. I doubt very few people come here who are foolish about crime and criminals. A vibe is something cops use all the time. But they also have to have the facts and evidence to back it up which was exactly my point in the post.

R
T

sorry reposting my request for the video of TS that is being referred to as “accidentally leaked” and gaslighting of little Gannon. Since the previous thread got locked up just as I was posting for it. Anyone have a link handy? TIA!

moo

The Myrtle Beach Police Department and El Paso County Sheriffs Office were involved in an operation this morning that resulted in the arrest of Letecia Stauch in connection with the murder of her stepson Gannon Stauch. She was taken into custody without incident. Stauch will be held at our facility until bond hearings.

Hopefully extradited first.
I thought in the presser they said NO BOND? And where the heck is that mugshot?[/QUOTE]

Could be no Bond in COLORADO...different state law? IDK.

It does appear that her sister was booked in Horry County today on DV charges. Locklear. It seems likely that those charges are unrelated to GS because they didn't mention anything about her while announcing LS's arrest. She probably just got picked up for an active warrant when they came to get LS or something like that.

Locklear is TS's mom's name but not TS's maiden name. I don't think that's her sister, unless it's a half sister (birthdates are about a year and a half apart). Her sister's last name is Lowry. And although people on FB originally thought/said it was her sister, I think it's been disproved there.

Based on part three of the article, at some point, AS was confronting TS. Most likely he hit the record button before that call/conversation (and most liekly at the behest of LE). I can't imagine how damning her reaction was. I am sure that call/convo is a goldmine for the prosecution. It will be interesting to see if any defense theory whatsoever is possible to be presented. This will be a very big challenge for her lawyers.

I’m not aware of this, and it hasn’t appeared in a MSM source.

If anything, I think it’s likely she was briefly detained while the arrest was being made. We saw this in the Frazee case, when everyone thought his mom was arrested as well, as she was in handcuffs.

I asked the original poster about this. They replied to my question about where it was in MSM and said that it was not her sister arrested but a different couple with a familiar family name of the alleged murderer (feels good to type alleged murderer after all this time).

Last edited:
It does appear that her sister was booked in Horry County today on DV charges. Locklear. It seems likely that those charges are unrelated to GS because they didn't mention anything about her while announcing LS's arrest. She probably just got picked up for an active warrant when they came to get LS or something like that.

Their parents must be so proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member