Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that it was discovered with the use of Luminol.

I’m sure she made an effort to clean it up, but wasn’t able to get it all (especially if it was carpet).

She likely would have dumped this stuff somewhere (a trash bag with bloody cleaning supplies).
Meaning her basement workout was wax on wax off.

The hire car was not until 28th, Tuesday.
The crime was allegedly committed on Monday 27.

That's what I'm thinking, that she didn't use the car to move the body since the charges are all dated 1/27.

I think she got the car in order to keep the red truck out of sight until she could get it cleaned up, or she got the car so she could be "incognito" while getting rid of evidence/going back to where she left evidence. Or both.

Absolutely. I figured this case was strong, but I didn’t think it was strong enough to warrant an arrest without a body.

Clearly it was way stronger than I imagined, and I think this arrest warrant is going to blow us away.

I think her biggest mistake was moving Gannon’s body
, as I think that gave them physical evidence that he was in fact dead.

Common sense says he is, but they need more than that.

They must have it.
When you say “moving Gannon’s body” do you mean moving his body from the original spot where she left him (already dead) to a new location, or do you mean she killed him and moved him to wherever he is right now?

I’m just thinking of the Heidi Broussard case, where MF was charged with tampering with a human corpse even though she was never moved from the vehicle where she most likely was killed. (Or at least not that we are aware of).

In other words, I’m not sure what to think of the tampering with a human corpse charge. It seems we’ve seen it used in cases different ways.

Last edited:
What was she doing in S.C.?

Where and when did they find the bloody board and what did TS say about it?

If the saucer sized blood stain was found inside house how could Gannon have walked to car and wouldn’t neighbors notice him bleeding or holding his head? There would be blood in driveway n truck too.

They must have confiscated the rental car and ran tests on it. If she really did put 960 miles on it in 30 hrs or so, his body could be anywhere.

It’s rare too see these kinds of charges with no body or confession. They really must have her dead to rights. Let’s hope.

She wanted him seen on camera. If damage was to right side it wouldn't be on camera. I suspect she hurt him late Sunday night (video) Maybe he wasn't bleeding a lot at the time but it ended up being a lot over time.

Hopefully more will come out in the next few days. In the meantime it's interesting how many members here called it so early. I think most of us smelled a rat right off the bat and the first interview LS gave sealed it.

Al Stauch allegedly called his wife and asked her why a “saucer-sized puddle of blood” was found inside Gannon’s room, according to what Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline.
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

No wonder she was thrown out of the house pretty much immediately. It looks like AS was onto her quite early too. I know this is a serious case but I can't help but laugh at LS's ridiculous claims. She did her best to gaslight people and cause them to second guess their suspicions but she had to keep yakking to the press until pretty much no one believed anything she said.

Lucky for us that most perps are as dumb as a box of rocks.

RIP little Gannon. :(

So if Al knew about the pool of blood in Gannons room all along there must be something else and a lot more evidence they have on her now in order to charge her. Maybe the rental car analysis or intel from her phone or computer. I wonder why they didn’t charge her as soon as they found the pool of blood. This is the first I’m hearing of it.

What was she doing in S.C.?

Where and when did they find the bloody board and what did TS say about it?

If the saucer sized blood stain was found inside house how could Gannon have walked to car and wouldn’t neighbors notice him bleeding or holding his head? There would be blood in driveway n truck too.

They must have confiscated the rental car and ran tests on it. If she really did put 960 miles on it in 30 hrs or so, his body could be anywhere.

It’s rare too see these kinds of charges with no body or confession. They really must have her dead to rights. Let’s hope.

Perhaps he was bleeding internally from abuse and was vomiting blood. I hated typing that but I also struggle to think how he could have walked to the truck and died within a 4 hour window of being gone with LS and not returning with her. Some kind of abuse or over medicatting, drugging, poisioning???

lord im a mess, my daughter is due to be induced this sunday and now she is texting me saying she is having pains and don't know if they are labor or Braxton hicks, im like.....not now......im not finished reading....lol....just kidding, im packed and ready if I need to be lol
exciting times june!
all the best for a safe delivery for them :)
you need the phone app so you can stay in touch with us lol

When you say “moving Gannon’s body” do you mean moving his body from the original spot where she left him (already dead) to a new location, or do you mean she killed him and moved him to wherever he is right now? Ie., are you suggesting she moved him twice?

I’m just thinking of the Heidi Broussard case, where MF was charged with tampering with a human corpse even though she was never moved from the vehicle where she most likely was killed. (Or at least not that we are aware of).
I think the most likely scenario (if she did move his body), is that she killed him in one location, and left him there.

She then returned, and moved the body (so she would have moved it once).

I’m just trying to make sense of how they were able to actually file the murder charge, as they don’t have his body, and he left that house alive. There likely aren’t any witnesses who can say they saw a murder or his dead body (like the Frazee case).

That’s the only reason that I’m even open to her moving the body, as it would provide this evidence (DNA, and/or decomposition where it shouldn’t be).

The investigation isn’t over yet. It seems they just reached a point where they had enough evidence to arrest her.
vOx, what a profound concept. "Had enough"... Yet how much more is probably available to them.

Patrick Frazer trial blew us away with +150 pieces of evidence and +250 witnesses to begin with.

We were blown away...
We will be with this trial also.

I think the most likely scenario (if she did move his body), is that she killed him in one location, and left him there.

She then returned, and moved the body (so she would have moved it once).

I’m just trying to make sense of how they were able to actually file the murder charge, as they don’t have his body, and he left that house alive. There likely aren’t any witnesses who can say they saw a murder or his dead body (like the Frazee case).

That’s the only reason that I’m even open to her moving the body, as it would provide this evidence (DNA, and/or decomposition where it shouldn’t be).
Well....exactly!!!!!!

They do not have to tell the truth. IDK why they wouldn't, just that they don't have to for the sake of the investigation.

If they were dishonest about having found him, they would be seen as terribly cruel to Gannon's family. I think it would border on unethical. We saw these people stand behind LE a 1000 percent. The betrayal of withholding is remains from his family is not something I think they would do. In this there is the importance of the investigation but balanced against returning him it would make no sense to lie to the people who expressed their great trust in LE.

The weirdest thing is that those court records cannot be found. I spent weeks searching for them with no joy. There was an alleged bomb threat too when she was 17 or 18. It led me to believe she was part of an antigov group but I could not find the records. Strangely Heavy.com apparently had difficulty finding those transcripts too and they have excellent access.

I thought that that, as well as her lingo in the tv interview to be very very similar to known anti gov groupspeak.
I thought one of those groups either assisted or might have been hiding Gannon on her behalf. I tore the internet apart but had no joy finding the transcripts.

That remains work undone..if anybody wants a shot at it?

It's actually pretty rare for radicals to make bomb threats. Bomb threats are usually called in by someone like a disgruntled ex-employee or troubled kid. I think it's more likely she simply made a threat over something because she's dramatic and vengeful.

So if Al knew about the pool of blood in Gannons room all along there must be something else and a lot more evidence they have on her now in order to charge her. Maybe the rental car analysis or intel from her phone or computer. I wonder why they didn’t charge her as soon as they found the pool of blood. This is the first I’m hearing of it.
Because without some kind of verification from some other source, her excuse of a bloody nose is reasonable doubt. If a witness talked or some other substance IN the blood proved drugging or not JUST normal bloody nose was found (ie cerebral spinal fluid)

vOx, what a profound concept. "Had enough"... Yet how much more is probably available to them.

Patrick Frazer trial blew us away with +150 pieces of evidence and +250 witnesses to begin with.

We were blown away...
We will be with this trial also.
I think we are all going to be shocked at how bad this is . I wonder how big a part the 2x4 plays. Just so horrified at all this.i wonder if she will be bunking with kk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487