Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering about the Fugitive from Justice charge

I don't think that's actually a charge. It says fugitive from justice - warrant. 3135 is the NCIC disposition code used for an arrest on a warrant. It just reflects that Myrtle Beach arrested her on the El Paso County warrant. That's also why we don't see her murder charge listed there on Horry County's database.

Mug shot of Letecia Stauch, arrested today on charge First Degree Murder of a child under 12 in a position of trust, and other charges in the disappearance of Gannon Stauch.

View attachment 235761

EPCSheriff on Twitter
They got her early morning before a chance for makeup. I did expect more expression. Darn.

Mug shot of Letecia Stauch, arrested today on charge First Degree Murder of a child under 12 in a position of trust, and other charges in the disappearance of Gannon Stauch.

View attachment 235761

EPCSheriff on Twitter
Knew she would have that cold hard dead stare. The facade has been removed. MOO

Another lie. Listed on her FB and LinkedIn professional account as well.

Despite Letecia Stauch’s personal information on her social media profiles saying she’s employed as a “curriculum developer” at School District 49, she does not and has never worked for the Peyton-based district, said spokesman David Nancarrow.

“Whatever she’s posted is not correct,” Nancarrow said of Letecia Stauch. “We have no motivations for what that is.”
OMG.

If someone's already posted this, forgive me my eyes are going crossed trying to read & keep up. Anyhow, just want to remind everyone that Castle Rock is in Douglas County. You know, the same Castle Rock where she HAD to go to the Play It Again Sports to get a bike & hockey equipment?? o_O I go back to my T-Formula------->the square root of lies x 100=1 word of truth

So maybe if we can apply the formula to ALL the BS garbage that she spewed over the past month+ we can piece together where Gannon is! I refuse to loose hope that he'll be found!

#hopeforGannontheGreat

There is no telling what happened. We Will find out soon enough. I don't understand the purpose of such graphic speculation.
This is a true crime and web sleuthing site. We can speculate as well.

If this case is too much for you ; you might want to take a break -- as it's probably not going to get better during the trial.
There's a reason why LS kept letting things 'slip' in her interviews and seemed to bring up items in discussion to 'defend' herself.
It was her undoing.

Last edited:
Aww man. I just watched the presser... I couldn’t do it earlier and waiting didn’t make it any better. I balled through the entire thing. I just wanted to hug his poor mama. I will NEVER understand how anyone could harm a child.

Did anyone else catch the part where Mike Allen mentioned that all defendants, LS included are innocent until proven guilty? Was he speaking in general terms here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor