Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mug shot of Letecia Stauch, arrested today on charge First Degree Murder of a child under 12 in a position of trust, and other charges in the disappearance of Gannon Stauch.

View attachment 235761

EPCSheriff on Twitter
Well now I know why she was always wearing those sunglasses - ugly, lifeless eyes needed to be hidden. IMO

I have no doubt LE is very close to finding Gannon. People like her do no do well in prison. She will eventually say it was an accident, but not u til she has denied it repeatedly, and then only when she believes it would be a better outcome for her. God bless her daughter who no doubt has suffered from her mother’s personality issues. Maybe now, she have a shot at a better life.

I have said this before. I am okay if she says it was an accident and tells where he is to prove it. I know they will convict her of murder. I am ready to listen to her say it a was a terrible, horrible accident and wasn't her fault.

could have been testing forensic evidence on the board too. I have a feeling...human tissue or more...may have been on the board, indicating that he had died. Something is indicative that he’s deceased, so they may have been doing testing to conclude that

Cadaver dogs hitting on any of the interior of the vehicles (or elsewhere they can prove she was THAT day)

We know that TS is a horrid excuse for a human.
What gets me the most is that two of her children were of doing their normal daily routine while mum is at home murdering their brother and then LS has the ability to play happy normal school mum when they arrive home.
How do you murder a child and then be loving mum (as far as we know) to the other kids.
Her eldest daughter was with her at the filming of the original video, and I really wonder what on earth she was thinking. Did she think her mother capable of this and was terrified, or really believed that the mother she knew wouldn't do something like this.

I recently watched The trials of Gabriel Hernandez and coupled with this I am very much struggling with the evil that is alive in some people.
They mentioned in the documentary a thing called "Family scapegoating" and I truly believe that is what has happened here. Poor Gannon has been the victim every time LS didn't get her way.
She has already demonstrated to us that she is a petulant brat and has to be the centre of attention. Well sweetheart you are about to be at the centre of attention of a lot of angry women in cell block whatever. Enjoy!

Not only have Landon and Al lost their precious son, poor Al must now live with the fact that he brought this woman into their lives. It warmed my heart to see Landon and Al so close at the presser. Holding hands and supporting each other. I am not sure if Landon intended it to be a jab at LS but when she said "...has brought some families closer together" I felt that was a full finger up to LS.

It actually terrifies me that this woman was a teacher, and I wonder if any stories will start to come out about her from past student's or their families.

EPCSheriff on Twitter
ab91ec08-89a3-4a6b-b05c-208540497611-jpeg.235762

Mug shot of Letecia Stauch, arrested today on charge First Degree Murder of a child under 12 in a position of trust, and other charges in the disappearance of Gannon Stauch.

Okay, on second thought, somebody tell her to go ahead and turn around.

Her original Cousin Itt pose was a much better look for her.

This is yucky.

Now I'm afraid my laptop screen is going to crack, and those things ain't cheap!

If my screen busts on account of her mug, I'm sending her the bill.

JMO.

Last edited:
She appears to own the house, according to whitepages:

Letecia Lynn Hardin
Age 30s
Monitor ONOFF

Get their background check

( ) -
View cell phone number

CURRENT ADDRESSES

4697 Farm Lake Dr
Myrtle Beach SC 29579-3471
SHOW MAP
PO Box 50991
Myrtle Beach SC 29579-0017
SHOW MAP

PREVIOUS LOCATIONS

Lumberton, NC
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pembroke, NC
View full addresses
Interesting house records show it was sold/purchased Jan 2019

I’ve updated the media thread and just wanted to bring this video forward as we discuss the cruel murder of this little boy - let’s remember him
ETA it’s him playing his video game - sigh...

This^
Ever since I discovered this video I go back & watch it. When my mind wonders where this sweet boy is, when my heart breaks into a thousand pieces thinking of what he had to endure, when tears run down my cheeks thinking of this beautiful soul wondering what he did to deserve this. When I think of him being scared, alone. When I look at my own children & they remind me of what childhood should be about. I can't tell you how often I've watched it over the past month, selfishly just to try and have his adorable innocent face, joy, laughter, and light-heartedness erase the sadness and worry I've felt.

So, Gannon, I choose to think of you as you were in this video. An awesome, fun, joy filled 11 year old that had so much to share with others & give to the world. Playing a video game with a friend, sharing tips of how you were scoring points and hoping you would get your first subscriber. Well, G-Man, you got more than a subscriber to your video, you got a world full of people that admire and love you & think you were a real-life superhero!

I'm not Gitana but I can tell you that the "fugitive from justice - warrant" line does NOT mean she's been charged with fleeing or anything other than the charges announced by El Paso County today. It just means that she was arrested by Myrtle Beach Police acting on the El Paso County warrant. Horry County's database only shows that she was taken in on an outside warrant instead of charges from MBPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor