Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but by law she is entitled to an attorney. I can't believe they'd move forward on such a high profile case without making sure she had an attorney.
She likely refused the public attorney or, bc this isn’t a trial, she needs to get an attorney who is licensed and based in CO there.

Either way, her version that she was denied an attorney is just more of the same “they pointed a gun at me” and they “handcuffed my daughter” and they “violated my Constitutional rights” narrative.

LE knows how important their handling is to her conviction. They are following the book, IMO. They will later probably produce evidence that shows her version is a distortion.

Interesting how in her interview she claims, 'I'm not missing,' and then as soon as it's over she runs off to SC.

Can you or someone explain this. I've tried looking it up to figure it out but why is she in South Carolina? When did she go there? Was it that she basically got kicked out by her husband and so she just moved back to her hometown? Or is she pretending that she had no choice. Running away serves no purpose but to make her look more guilty. Maybe she couldn't take his picture everywhere and his importance in Colorado.

The only good thing in all of this, is she likes to run her mouth. Shes dug herself a hole and will continue to do so. Im not surprised she said the date was wrong. She ALWAYS has an explanation for everything.

Yes, only THIS time when she attempted her arms-wide-open "come at me" gestured explanation, it fell a tad short...'cause--shackled.

Nothing to add....I just need to say...

Though we were all (almost) certain that this would be the outcome & are mightily relieved to see this woman charged/arrested....

........it still sends chills through me, to read the words “Gannon Stauch has been pronounced dead

However saddened, shocked, jaded I become following similar case after case, I seem to retain a subconscious hope, that the missing child, will be returned to their loving family, alive....and with a story to tell.

It’s like a punch in the gut to read the words ‘pronounced dead’......and today I am deeply saddened, shocked & depressed that one human being can do this to another.

I cannot even bear to think about, or imagine, his parents’ & sister’s grief.

All I can think about is the joy & overwhelming love I felt, when I first held my newborn son....and know that these parents must have felt the same, when they first set eyes on Gannon.

And now such grief & sadness...

I needed to calm down after watching the press release on YouTube.
I cried silently while looking at my beautiful, perfect, happy 11 year old son, blissfully playing roblox on his gaming PC.
Broke my heart.
I got up and squeezed him, kissed his cheek and said "I love you Sonna so much"
Really brings home the pain Landon and Al are feeling; just imagining if my son was taken.
Gosh this is a sad case.
I hope Gannon is out there alive, but I don't think he is.
Gannon needs to be found so his parents can lay him peacefully to rest.
:(

I wonder if she will describe where Gannon is if they take the DP off the table. Her eventual attorney will likely try to make a "deal" to lesson the first degree charge provided she comes clean with everything...I would think if Gannon isn't found by LE then a lesser charge like involuntary manslaughter might be agreed to in an effort to find him

BBM.
I thought at the PC yesterday it was stated she was facing LWOP if convicted of the murder charge. So I think the DP is already off the table. I suppose it could be put back on but for a variety of reasons I personally doubt that will happen. JMO.

Can you or someone explain this. I've tried looking it up to figure it out but why is she in South Carolina? When did she go there? Was it that she basically got kicked out by her husband and so she just moved back to her hometown? Or is she pretending that she had no choice. Running away serves no purpose but to make her look more guilty. Maybe she couldn't take his picture everywhere and his importance in Colorado.

I think she had nowhere to stay in CO. I think LH and AS didn't want her around. Even if that the time, they didn't realize what had fully happened, their son was still lost on her (TS) watch and she was booted to the curb. She had no choice but to go to SC where she had family. MOO.

Interesting first court appearance.

IMO, I really don't think she understood what it meant to waive extradition. I also think she might have thought she was there to plead her case before that judge. Bizarre but she also doesn't have an attorney to explain things to her right now. Which is shocking.

Yeah, that friend is probably not contacting anyone for her right now. She shouldn't hold her breath.

She should probably use her next "call" wisely and call 1-800-get.myself.an.attorney.

Correct me if I am wrong...but didn't crime rise after more transplants flooded into Colorado, after weed was legalized? I am not saying weed causes sociopaths. But, I think the marijuana laws brought a lot of bad seeds into the state. MOO. (sorry that this is off topic)[/QUOTE
This may sound silly, but what does 'MOO' mean?

I don’t think so. I believe she’s playing dumb just as she did in the first LE interrogation where she pretended the words were too big for her and she couldn’t understand what they were asking etc.

I honestly don’t think she is playing dumb. Her ego is too fragile for that and she wants to be seen as highly intelligent. I truly believe she doesn’t have a whole lot going on upstairs. JMO

I think she had nowhere to stay in CO. I think LH and AS didn't want her around. Even if that the time, they didn't realize what had fully happened, their son was still lost on her (TS) watch and she was booted to the curb. She had no choice but to go to SC where she had family. MOO.
She mighta been running outta money for that hotel room.

I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself this morning, and I regret yesterday's posts about the mugshot. I'm old enough to know better, and I stooped to a level that surprised myself.

I do think I wouldn't have gone down that path if LS weren't so obviously posing in many of her pictures, placing herself front and center, etc. I think many of us were itching to knock her down a peg or two.

Anyway, I apologize for not being more mature in those moments.

I really just want comfort for Gannon's family and I know it's not possible and the heartache leaves me feeling helpless. I think that brings out a lot of the primitive / immature feelings. It's akin to the mama bear instinct.

All my prayers for Al, Landen and sweet baby sisters. ❤

Interesting first court appearance.

IMO, I really don't think she understood what it meant to waive extradition. I also think she might have thought she was there to plead her case before that judge. Bizarre but she also doesn't have an attorney to explain things to her right now. Which is shocking.

Yeah, that friend is probably not contacting anyone for her right now. She shouldn't hold her breath.

She should probably use her next "call" wisely and call 1-800-get.myself.an.attorney.
All her fake degrees and purchased degrees didn't help her out in front of the judge.

People like her and Chris Watts are why I don't trust anyone!!!
Even if she had issues before this happened I'm sure no one ever imagined she would do something so heinous, and everyone said Chris Watts was an awesome husband and father.
IMO that is the most scary thing of these cases!!

There is a member here, who is an apple Tech person, who explained that there would still be a lot of info in the watch, even without the phone nearby. I hope it is true.
Yeah I am several pages behind but they were saying phone is cellular and GPS is satellite so it works separately. IMO the fact they were able to find board and sock means she was tracked, and it’s VERY lucky she was dumb enough to wear it. It is scary to think of what she could get away with if she hadn’t been wearing it. Guess we will see but that’s my speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula