Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she didn't cash in on prior experiences before the judge???? She is SO EVIL LOOKING! To even THINK that is the last face GANNON looked at makes me ill beyond measure
What is up with her bizarre eye movements and SMILING?? If I were wearing orange, slapped with those charges. I would. Not. Be. Smiling.

I wonder if she will describe where Gannon is if they take the DP off the table. Her eventual attorney will likely try to make a "deal" to lesson the first degree charge provided she comes clean with everything...I would think if Gannon isn't found by LE then a lesser charge like involuntary manslaughter might be agreed to in an effort to find him
There is no death penalty on the table, unfortunately. Bill was signed last week removing the death penalty in Colorado.

thanks, I had to step back, i found it too similar to Dylan Redwine, feeling for his Mom today too as no doubt it’s brought back all the trauma she experienced.

His mom is quite something, she is inspired and inspiring, so brave, she opens closed hearts.
She didn't have to speak yesterday, she chose to speak, without notes and straight from her heart and soul.
Woke me up and I will help carry her burden willingly.
Buddhists call it tonglen, a practice of breath where one breathes in the others pain and surrenders it to Buddha (deity).
It's breaking me too cos it is not all tonglen and I get in the way of it. But that's human nature, no judgement.

Is anyone else concerned she was not represented by an atty?
I’d read the comments in the past few pages. Anyone who is following her case knows she consistently distorts the truth and claims her rights are being violated. I’m a sixth amendment/Bill of Rights advocate. But she is purposefully dropping that accusation out there so she can use it in her defense IMO. She has been uncooperative and has probably been refusing any attorney except the one she wants. If she claims her rights were violated in trial, they will correct her swiftly I am confident.

If anyone missed the extradition hearing this morning (like me ;)), you can watch it here:

Thank you! I was still on Colorado time.

JUDGE: I don’t know how much you know about the expedition proceeding. Do you know anything about expedition?

LS: NO

JUDGE: well you are going to LEARN

HA

The “TEEacher” is about to learn a lot of things in the upcoming months.

Lesson for the day:

No access to Facebook = No friends for LS

Murder an innocent helpless boy = No friends for LS

Murder an innocent helpless boy in the state of CO = Life + plus 156 years

SUM = you are F$#%$D

Wow. At the tail end of the hearing, when TS was leaving the hearing scene she pulled at her hair to make sure it was straight and hanging down in front of her shoulder as she flashed a brief smile at whomever or whatever she was looking.

Attention-seeking and a disdainful attitude toward authority.

LS portrays disconnects between moments in her life.

I hope the trial doesn't end up with "mental health" being a main focus.

sbbm

When the judge informed her all they need to do during an extradition hearing is prove her identity (along with noting there are felony charges filed against her in another state) I guess she quickly decided she would have nothing to gain in what she would deem as a waste-of-her-time.

IMO...I am very happy she will be 1500 miles away from whatever support system she as left in South Carolina. In a Colorado jail where her fellow prisoners will know exactly what she is accused of.

Is anyone else concerned she was not represented by an atty?

I'm shocked actually. It was weird to see someone sitting there alone.

Unless it's one of her hair-brained ideas. She has a history (IMO) of screaming about injustices being committed against her. I'm thinking back to her employment termination & her back to the camera interview where she claimed her rights were violated.

This one is going to be a handful to deal with (riddle me this, riddle me that). However, this is not the first rodeo for those who will be bringing hell down on her.

Wow. At the tail end of the hearing, when TS was leaving the hearing scene she pulled at her hair to make sure it was straight and hanging down in front of her shoulder as she flashed a brief smile at whomever or whatever she was looking.

Attention-seeking and a disdainful attitude toward authority.

LS portrays disconnects between moments in her life.

I hope the trial doesn't end up with "mental health" being a main focus.

Yup. Its stuff like that, giving me the Jodi Arias vibe.

Probably. But also attorneys are licensed by state. One licensed in SC wouldn't necessarily be licensed in CO.

I would have thought though if she had fought being returned to CO she would have had a SC attorney appointed but maybe not. JMO
What would she gain by fighting extradition. At this point she should go along with the flow, start setting the stage for her extreme "sorrow", and whatever story she will tell about his dying by accident.

Watching her shifty evil eyes, gestures, movements...she is every bit as awful to look at as I expected. Her bs about how she needed to call her friend who was a lawyer but they wouldn’t let her is a crock. This woman will try anything. For her to even hint she was thinking of fighting extradition shows me she has zero clue how the legal system works! They don’t have to prove the case! They just have to prove you are wanted for a felony.

Her idiocy keeps going when she tries to argue her actions to the judge, and even HE tells her to shut up. I cannot roll my eyes hard enough!
Moo
The first time I watched it I had the volume off.

I wanted to watch every eye twitch, every shoulder shrug and each defiance across her face. My expectations were filled!!!

Then I watched it with volume. I am not disappointed....

She is evil through and through. She is resistant and insolent. She is going to cause a gaslit fight right down to the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms