Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of my kids have always been prone to crazy nosebleeds. Ruined/stained shirts, sheets, pillows, etc. The older one has mostly outgrown it, but the 11 year old still has them. And, I tell you, she can make quite the mess - big drops on the sink, floor, etc. Sometimes it's enough blood for the coppery smell to make me queasy. And NEVER, NEVER EVER, have we had a "puddle" of blood, especially not saucer sized. Multiple large drops, yes. Pools and puddles, no. Nope. We've had good sized stains on pillows because they were asleep (not moving) when it hit. Once I looked out the window to see my son walking up with the shoulder/sleeve of his shirt covered in red. I freaked out until I realized it was just another nosebleed. I say all of this because I have had years of dealing with pretty intense, sporadic nosebleeds that pop up out of nowhere, and I've NEVER had a puddle. We all know her story stinks. I am positive that LE knew her story stinks from the get go. Every time I see her "nose bleed" bullcrap, it turns my stomach. All MOO

BTW, We live in Colorado Springs, high altitude, thin air - doctors have never been concerned about the nosebleeds
We all get nosebleeds on every ski trip. Always figured that you locals had evolved past that. Sorry to know that is not so.

Last edited:
She would need to be completely backed into a corner where it becomes evident that all guilt points to her and she has no choice but to negotiate a deal. She will not reveal where GS is, but leave that till the very end as her bargaining chip.

JMHO

NPD mothers like LS never feel remorse or guilt. So she wouldn't care if GS went to AS. She'd figure she'd talk her way or dominate her way out of it. That's why I think she must have hit him badly that day and he was throwing up and she thought he was being dramatic. So she drags him along in the car (which is why he's probably weak in the video) and he dies in the back of the truck while she's driving.

I also think it's likely that she threw his body down a cliff or ravine in an attempt to cover up the injuries she inflicted on him.

I don't think that she planned to kill him. But she is conniving in the way she thinks she's covering it up. I suggest that half of what she's saying is a truth and if we look at the truth in a different way we'll figure out the story.

MOO

SABBM:

I don't think her initial assault on GS was intended to kill him.

I DO think once she realized she'd gone much too far, and that there was no concealing and/or explaining away the injuries to his body, she did in fact decide to murder him.

While her initial assault was likely rage-related, her subsequent plan to murder and conceal his body was very much premeditated.

She decided she needed to get rid of GS in order to avoid all the serious consequences that she could see coming her way for having hurt him so badly.

There's no doubt in my mind that she planned how and where she would kill him, and that when they left together in the truck Monday morning, it was solely for the purpose of her executing that plan, which is to say, executing GS.

She took that bloody board in the truck that day and tossed it in the woods b/c she knew it was a damning piece of evidence.

She also knew GS himself was the biggest, most incriminating evidence against her.

She tossed him, just like she tossed that board.

TS doesn't differentiate between human beings and boards.
She objectifies other people.
Her "relationships" are strictly utilitarian in nature.
As long as other people serve a purpose to her, she keeps them around.
If they pose a problem to her, she disposes of them...one way or the other.

That monster had no intention of bringing Gannon home alive with her when she left in the truck that day.

After all, "No body, no crime."

Isn't that right, Dan?

Dan May: "WRONG."

JMO.

Last edited:
Many of us are feeling the effects of cognitive dissonance. This confusion occurs when there are two conflicting beliefs at the same time. In this case, its your sharp mind conflicting with TS's lies and gaslighting.

Victims of narcissistic and sociopathic abuse experience cognitive dissonance. In battered women, we see it in its extreme. Hence the term Crazy-maker.

Just rely on your own good sense and apply Occam's razor whenever necessary.
This is so true. I hate that the word narcissist is thrown around so flippantly to describe people. It dumbs down, normalizes and desensitizes the abuse that a true Narcissist inflicts. MOO

I believe the police went to shut the open garage door after they were on site and whoever was in the house was startled (question as to if it was other LE or Al/Landen and family).

A forensic team was in the house and got startled by other police.
It was not the night the dA was there.
It was explained on twitter by the journalist the released the non story to begin with, police were finishing up in the garage and someone thought they were strangers and screamed, all was a non event in the end.
IIRC a patrol car came to check on the open garage reported by neighbors, just after dark. The police patrol went to shut the garage door startled investigators who were still in the house.
Still neighbors would not have called if they thought police were in the house so it must have appeared that no one was home and the garage door was unintentionally left open. Maybe the forensic team was conducting light based tests for the investigation.

A forensic team was in the house and got startled by other police.

IIRC a patrol car came to check on the open garage reported by neighbors, just after dark. The police patrol went to shut the garage door startled investigators who were still in the house.
Still neighbors would not have called if they thought police were in the house so it must have appeared that no one was home and the garage door was unintentionally left open. Maybe the forensic team was conducting light based tests for the investigation.
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

In addition to this tweet that clarifies this, LH posted on FB directly after the incident that LE had finished up searching the house for the day and had left. The homeowner then went into the house to get some clothes, LE went back because they thought they left the garage door open and startled the homeowner.

Many of us are feeling the effects of cognitive dissonance. This confusion occurs when there are two conflicting beliefs at the same time. In this case, its your sharp mind conflicting with TS's lies and gaslighting.

Victims of narcissistic and sociopathic abuse experience cognitive dissonance. In battered women, we see it in its extreme. Hence the term Crazy-maker.

Just rely on your own good sense and apply Occam's razor whenever necessary.

Wow...my dissertation research is "employee dissonance towards supervisors"...as part of my literature review I read hundreds of papers/research on cognitive dissonance to frame my own research. Dissonance is most commonly found between loved ones during traumatic events, such as losing a child. While one parent may "move on" the other withdraws in dissonance because they other spouse's behavior conflicts with what they believe should be another type of behavior such as "never moving on"...this often results in marital separations/problems etc...

Were they divorced at the time of his death?

He died in 2014 so yes, they were divorced. Their daughter lived in Myrtle Beach at the time according to the obituary. Of course, TS wasn't mentioned in the obit, but plenty of MSM sources have confirmed she was in Myrtle Beach working for the Horry Co schools then. I think her ex-husband's death is unrelated.

@GoJacks, you up for any more trips to the courthouse in the not-too-distant future?

Your on-scene reporting was invaluable during the Frazee trial.

Rumor has it @MassGuy still has some (lightly used) Taco Bell gift cards left over from Christmas.

I'm sure he'd be willing to contribute them to cover your meals on days you attend court.

Also, I can furnish (forged) doctor's notes for your employer excusing you from work, if that will help.

JMO.

How could I say no to some "lightly used" taco bell gift cards!?

Very disturbing, and yet she thought it would show her actions in a positive light. Good lord! If that was her "positive" version of events, I am horrified to imagine was the real version was like for Gannon.
She’s immune to the very idea we (normal-ha I know no such thing but) regular day families would find this parental behavior disturbing. I’ve seen this parental style of verbal abuse go to far and turn physical...she fits a pattern of behavior that slowly escalates into tragedy.

Wow...my dissertation research is "employee dissonance towards supervisors"...as part of my literature review I read hundreds of papers/research on cognitive dissonance to frame my own research. Dissonance is most commonly found between loved ones during traumatic events, such as losing a child. While one parent may "move on" the other withdraws in dissonance because they other spouse's behavior conflicts with what they believe should be another type of behavior such as "never moving on"...this often results in marital separations/problems etc...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goodtherapy.org/blog/unreality-check-cognitive-dissonance-in-narcissistic-abuse-1007144/amp/

t
his outlines cognitive dissonance in an emotionally abusive relationship with NPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon