Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct but unfortunately, not all interrogators have the requires knowledge and skills. As observed when Grahm Coder used Chris Watts's vulnerability to obtain a confession and locate the victims. Watts' need to be the nice guy who does the right thing was greater than his need to deceive. This approach won't work with TS (IMOO).
This is true. The training is long and not easy in the military (at east it was) and the retention rate is low. It took LOT of study and practice before we were sent to "interview" our subjects. Used a lot of psychological methods but physical torture was a NoNo.

Looking back, I wonder if the shouting was a reaction due to something horrific being found. By any chance was either AS or LH also at the house during that time?

I have no idea since the article doesn’t mention anything other than that the DA was there which is unusual. But I totally agree it was likely a reaction to hearing something horrific.

MOO

NPD personalities may not feel guilt or shame for their actions but they do care about how they are perceived by others in my experience.
we have repeatedly seen Tee trying desperately to paint herself as a good step mother self sacrificing and loving...
the fact that she has the emotional iq of a stone means she isn't actually able to project that persona out into a world that understands and feels empathy, so her efforts failed miserably.
It doesn't diminish the fact she wanted to be seen in that light.

I think they are similar. Both can’t shut their mouths, both think they are more intelligent than everyone else, both narcissists, both pathological liars. I would bet we see similar interrogation methods in both cases. She’s going to have to be made to feel important, in control, and well liked IMO
Well liked. Ha!!!

I said I’d like for her to have to free solo The Diamond as a punishment. It was just a quip related to the suffering she caused Gannon.

Torture doesn’t work even if it was reasonable.

I don’t believe she’ll give up Gannon’s location no matter what, but we don’t know what incentive would be appealing to her dark mind. I doubt that there’s room for lesser charges, and even if there was, I don’t think something that straightforward would matter to her.

I also agree that she won't give his location up. The longer he is out in the elements means that there is less physical evidence of bruising or ability to test his organs for drug toxicity. I hate saying it but her loathing of this child and his mother will make it so that she wants them to suffer. Every time his mom makes a statement, I think she gets more entrenched in punishing her and Gannon by not telling. If, indeed, they were getting separated or divorced not be her choice or initiation, she would likely want to punish the dad as well.

I think most of this as well except for the part about her panicking that GS was going to tell AS. If we think about it, he turned on her pretty quickly and the cops knew from day one that she probably killed him. I think the abuse was ongoing and he maybe felt uncomfortable about her "efforts to discipline GS". But she probably played the victim card and acted like she just was so overwhelmed and that's why she lost her temper so much on Gannon because she couldn't handle the stress.

(ETA she probably also used the excuse that it was "only Gannon" and she didn't lose it on the other two to rationalize it to AS. And I'm wondering if the two other kids told the police what she would do to him regularly which clued them in to the reality)

NPD mothers like LS never feel remorse or guilt. So she wouldn't care if GS went to AS. She'd figure she'd talk her way or dominate her way out of it. That's why I think she must have hit him badly that day and he was throwing up and she thought he was being dramatic. So she drags him along in the car (which is why he's probably weak in the video) and he dies in the back of the truck while she's driving.

I also think it's likely that she threw his body down a cliff or ravine in an attempt to cover up the injuries she inflicted on him.

I don't think that she planned to kill him. But she is conniving in the way she thinks she's covering it up. I suggest that half of what she's saying is a truth and if we look at the truth in a different way we'll figure out the story. IOW she said she gave him a white bag in the car because he was throwing up, well yes she did and yes he was throwing up but not because he was sick. Probably a concussion going into dangerously fatal.

She also said he was supposedly going to a friends house and also pointed out she doesn't know where any of his friends live. So in that case maybe she's covering herself and she hid the body near one of the friends homes so that if they find him it matches her story that he was going to a friends but also alibis her in her mind because she previously stated she didn't know where any of his friends lived.

One thing I've noticed about NPDs is that have iron clad memories and pay close attention to minutiae and details that others don't. This is part of how they are able to manipulate so well.

MOO

your theory on a head injury sparked a thought. According to TS, there was a blood stain the size of a sauce pan on GS bedroom floor. She mentioned he had frequent nosebleeds. That didn’t make sense to me.....that much blood on a floor from a nosebleed? Perhaps, that much talked about wood was not used to hurt GS.

The only scenario I can think of, for that much blood to get on a floor from a nosebleed, is if GS was laying on the floor. Maybe he was crouched in a defensive position on the floor and she was kicking him?

another poster just posted that they heard something about “what am I going to do with these two legs” in the beginning of the infamous video......

MOO

moo

bbm
Long, long ago in a thread far near the beginning, the man in the picture at GOTG had verified that he had seen them on that Sunday. In the infamous Cousin It video, the daughter confirms they went hiking.

I do believe that she harmed him that night with a beating of some sort. But, it has been confirmed that they hiked on Sunday.

I recall reading that, but it wasn't from LE or MSM.

I see no reason why it shouldn't be allowed as it was published and is from the crimeline article.
They did however change it later to the redacted version.

Yup, the current crimeonline article points to a Budget-receipt-3.jpg image. I just changed the "3" to a "2" and voila, Budget-receipt-2.jpg with unredacted pickup location is still on their server.

There isn't a Budget-receipt-1.jpg or Budget-receipt.jpg though, bummer.

My question is this. Why did she go to the airport in the truck and leave it and pick up a rental AND her husband and take him home? Why didn't he drive the truck home? What could she have said to AS that made sense about leaving his truck?
Maybe she lied about the truck and said it was in the repair shop...flat tire, dead battery and the rental was actually a loaner from the shop. She is crafty either actions and stories this is how their minds work. The rental does not make sense unless she needed a vehicle to dispose or move something that she did not want evidence to show or the truck still had evidence and she needed to clean out truck before she could let AS drive it. Just my opinion/thoughts.

NPD personalities may not feel guilt or shame for their actions but they do care about how they are perceived by others in my experience.
we have repeatedly seen Tee trying desperately to paint herself as a good step mother self sacrificing and loving...
the fact that she has the emotional iq of a stone means she isn't actually able to project that persona out into a world that understands and feels empathy, so her efforts failed miserably.
It doesn't diminish the fact she wanted to be seen in that light.
this exactly.

Long, long ago in a thread far near the beginning, the man in the picture at GOTG had verified that he had seen them on that Sunday. In the infamous Cousin It video, the daughter confirms they went hiking.

I do believe that she harmed him that night with a beating of some sort. But, it has been confirmed that they hiked on Sunday.
Possibly the candle was in a holder with legs.??

your theory on a head injury sparked a thought. According to TS, there was a blood stain the size of a sauce pan on GS bedroom floor. She mentioned he had frequent nosebleeds. That didn’t make sense to me.....that much blood on a floor from a nosebleed? Perhaps, that much talked about wood was not used to hurt GS.

The only scenario I can think of, for that much blood to get on a floor from a nosebleed, is if GS was laying on the floor. Maybe he was crouched in a defensive position on the floor and she was kicking him?

another poster just posted that they heard something about “what am I going to do with these two legs” in the beginning of the infamous video......

MOO

moo
that scenario would more likely result is blood splatter rather than pooling IMO

pooling tends to occur when there is little
to no movement, unconscious victims or dead bodies

The only scenario I can think of, for that much blood to get on a floor is if GS was laying on the floor. Maybe he was crouched in a defensive position on the floor and she was kicking him?

MOO

moo

Head injuries are notorious for bleeding a lot. On a carpet it would spread out wide first not go deep. I think she was kicking him and he was lying in a defensive position. I get the sense that she cracked his skull and that's what killed him but it took a while. And if she hit him in the head with something and he died in the truck, she'd realize that's what probably killed him So she'd dispose of the body in a way that would explain the head injury. That's why I'm thinking they should look between her house and a friends house and see if there is an area with a cliff or maybe near a train track. Something where there'd be an explanation for his head injury.

What's interesting to me about NPDs is that they have a sort of arrogance about their lies. So instead of saying "I don't know what happened to him" or "I think someone abducted him" which would mean she could hide the body anywhere, she's invented this narrative and tried to cleverly cover her tracks.

That's why I think LE should listen to what she says and look in areas that would match HER narrative.

I don't know if I'm making sense in what I mean. But basically her lies are woven with bits of truth.

MOO

‘That’s the last thing I want her to see before she’s locked up’: Local woman puts posters of Gannon outside jail

Local woman puts posters of Gannon outside jail

Blue ribbons, a Sonic the Hedgehog balloon and photos of Gannon’s smiling face, cling to a light pole at the entrance to the El Paso County Jail.

“That’s the last thing I want her to see before she gets locked up,” Gibson said.

These are the images Gibson wants Letecia to see.

“I don’t want her to forget. I hope she goes to bed, and I hope she has nightmares about it,” Gibson said.

I also agree that she won't give his location up. The longer he is out in the elements means that there is less physical evidence of bruising or ability to test his organs for drug toxicity. I hate saying it but her loathing of this child and his mother will make it so that she wants them to suffer. Every time his mom makes a statement, I think she gets more entrenched in punishing her and Gannon by not telling. If, indeed, they were getting separated or divorced not be her choice or initiation, she would likely want to punish the dad as well.
That’s it right there. She doesn’t want exposure of any evidence of what she actually did to that poor child. I think she’s very different from Chris Watts, who insisted he was a perfect father and LE knew it mattered to him that he not be seen as a monster. So they got him to ‘do the right thing’ to recover those bodies.

I think you pegged her. The difference between her and CW is her mission was and is revenge and making her victims suffer, so Gannon being abandoned and left to never tell his story forensically, and his parents suffering because he can’t be buried is just fine with LS. What final punctuation to how much she can control.

MOO

moo

I’m not going to go back and watch/listen to that video again for analysis. But what if the comment was “what am I going to do about these two kids?”

Pure speculation on my part.

Head injuries are notorious for bleeding a lot. On a carpet it would spread out wide first not go deep. I think she was kicking him and he was lying in a defensive position. I get the sense that she cracked his skull and that's what killed him but it took a while. And if she hit him in the head with something and he died in the truck, she'd realize that's what probably killed him So she'd dispose of the body in a way that would explain the head injury. That's why I'm thinking they should look between her house and a friends house and see if there is an area with a cliff or maybe near a train track. Something where there'd be an explanation for his head injury.

What's interesting to me about NPDs is that they have a sort of arrogance about their lies. So instead of saying "I don't know what happened to him" or "I think someone abducted him" which would mean she could hide the body anywhere, she's invented this narrative and tried to cleverly cover her tracks.

That's why I think LE should listen to what she says and look in areas that would match HER narrative.

I don't know if I'm making sense in what I mean. But basically her lies are woven with bits of truth.

MOO
I completely agree that her lies are woven with bits of truth. It’s why I do believe the blood came from his head, yet she doesn’t explain how that can possibly get on the floor. I was trying to figure out how the wood plank fit into this, people are saying a 2x4, which I don’t believe was verified, but that is a heavy wood to swing around. I am wondering if she was a spanker and regularly used a wood paddle type of thing?

“There are tools, wood, and woodworking in the garage, jointers and saws. If there was blood in the garage, it was from doing activities,” Stauch said.

Al Stauch allegedly called his wife and asked her why a “saucer-sized puddle of blood” was found inside Gannon’s room, according to what Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline.

“He was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage. But there are accidents all the time, nose bleeds. Gannon walked around sometimes with blood on his arm from nose bleeds.”

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.

Stauch explained that her family frequently loaded up boards they didn’t need from their garage into the pickup truck, leftovers from her husband’s woodworking hobby. She claimed that there had been several accidents in the garage, which could have easily accounted for a bloodied board.

When asked how the board would have ended up in the woods, Stauch said that things have flown out of the back of the truck before while she was driving. She said the same thing could have happened to the board or Gannon’s sock.

When questioned whether law enforcement specifically told her about the wood or a sock, Stauch said, “LE [law enforcement] have not said one word to me, have not called me.”
PART ONE: Tecia Stauch Interview
PART TWO: Tecia Stauch Interview
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]
JMO but what I take away from all of this is that the trial is going to be horrendous. I want her to get what she deserves but the road it is going to take us down is not going to be easy to hear. Not only for his poor family but for all of us that have fallen in love with this sweet boy. :(:(:(

If TS and AS were discussing divorce a few weeks prior to Gannon disappearing she must have been really angry and desperate. Her daughter was leaving for armed services and she would be left completely alone if AS took the kids and left her.

I don’t mean to bring up the key again but in one of her ranting interviews she says:

“He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. ”

Imo this statement may be explaining away evidence but it possibly (along with the demand for an apology from AS) was just her subconscious way of placing the blame of GS being hurt on AS. Meaning it’s the man of the homes fault for divorcing her and not being here to help with the kids. In her crazy state of mind she may believe that AS divorcing her caused her to hurt and kill GS and is blaming him therefore she deserves an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018