Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been trying to catch up, but am sure I’ve missed a lot as I’ve been skimming. I’ve been in a funk since Monday over this. I just keep thinking of his parents and sister and other family members who are devastated. The one thing I feel to be true is that Gannon's mom seems like a purely good soul. She’s handled herself with such grace. I absolutely love how Gannon's parents are leaning on each other. I hope it lasts. I hate they live in separate states bc only one will have Laina most of the time and I’m sure she’ll play a huge part in their eventual healing.

One question (I apologize if it’s been explained), is it about known when the preliminary hearing will be and how much will we learn then?
Thank you all!!

i respectfully disagree with the posters advocating the use of torture to get a confession from any defendant even Tee as abominable as she is, the point is we have to be better than the monsters not meet them on their level.

Gifted interrogators often state that using fear or pain do not necessarily produce the best results and that allowing a POI to feel
comfortable and accepted they are more likely to open up and willing provide much better information.
Kenda for the win

An eye for an eye and the whole
world goes blind

honestly i have definitely wanted to punch Tee in the neck many times but at the end of the day that wouldn't help G and probably only serve to make Tee feel more justified in her role as a victim

This is true. Remember them offering Chris Watts pizza and drinks? They appeared more like his friends

MOO

I just re-listened to LS' released "pinky swear" video that was recorded the Saturday of the weekend before Gannon went missing.

At the beginning of the video clip LS says:

"Them [or "bring" or "break" ] two legs I don't know what to dOOoo"

We can't know at this point to what or whom she was referring; was it two legs of a table or was it Gannon's legs?

Judging by real estate photos of the inside of the house showing no furniture from when it was being advertised for rental we may safely assume the Stauchs bought their own furniture. Therefore, the "[land]lady" wouldn't get upset at a damaged table that the Stauch' bought.

So that leaves two options: LS was concerned about what AS would think about damaged table legs...

...or... it was Gannon's legs that showed bruising from beatings dealt upon him from a certain individual recorded on that video who admitted to having had "freaked out".

In light of my speculation above, I no longer believe the video that shows Gannon, his younger sister and LS hiking was taken the following Sunday. I believe it was from a previous hike, that shows Gannon's legs, obviously with no bruises.

Yet another part of her defense plan revealed?

MOO

ETA: corrected: sounds like "bring two legs" or "break two legs" I wish I could post a link.

Last edited:
Dear Frig, I just had to chuckle, it is obvious that you are not from the south. That judge was not playing a bumpkin role. That was southern manners with a little drip of sarcasm.
YES!
As the video ended I thought to myself: well bless her heart! For y'all not southern born and raised, that's not as kind as it might sound....

If that is what she did, she may have killed him before arriving in either of the two towns and disposed of him with other 'rubbish', possibly carpet and the like. If his death had been bloody though it is strange she did not also dispose of the 2x4 in the same dumpster or compounder?
Surely she was not thinking so straight as to kill and dispose of him and still remember to dispose of bloody items elsewhere? Or could she?
I don't even know .
I'm so averse to this woman my judgement is not sound on her possible capabilities, I think cornered rat since yesterday.

It is, of course possible she pre-loaded a large waterproof suitcase into truck night before, stopped, took it out , took him out, killed him, loaded him in the sealed container and dumped him in a compounder, but why then the long drive?

Maybe since the 2x4 had obvious blood on it, she was afraid that putting it in the dumpster would draw attention. If she had him in a suitcase or bag, it wouldn’t be as obvious unless the bag was opened. Blood on a light colored piece of wood would stand out. OR maybe she knew the wood would easily be linked back to her, so went to dispose of it elsewhere

I am almost 100% certain that LE would have confiscated any and all evidence from social media that would benefit their investigation. If removed (and I could not find it) the original is likely in their hands only at this point.
With a warrant, LE can get access to anything on FB's servers. (That is unless the messages themselves were strongly encrypted which is highly unlikely in this case)

This also applies to phone records, text messages, email, etc. I believe the evidence supporting her arrest was acquired in that manner. LE is certain that Gannon is deceased, and that TS is responsible.

Keep in mind, TS was unemployed, and with HH was living in motels, eating out and without any support from AS. I believe that she was in contact with someone in SC before she arrived. It is also possible that this someone cooperated with LE.

Last edited:
This is not directed at any specific person, but this case is bad enough without all the rumors.

I had my husband (i don't facebook) download the "candle video" directly from LS facebook page right after it was posted. The video that was posted on her facebook that we downloaded directly from facebook does not have the "I'm bleeding" part in it.

Maybe there are two videos, or maybe she got hacked and the "im bleeding" video is a 2nd one that has gotten out, i don't know. but i am pretty sure that video is edited and the "im bleeding" part was added by an attention hungry youtuber.

Justice for Gannon.

She uploaded two separate clips. Were you able to download both?

Her temperament and CW are different though. I’m sure the interrogators will know the correct way to approach her. My vote would be for torture but then that’s how what she did affects me. :D

I think they are similar. Both can’t shut their mouths, both think they are more intelligent than everyone else, both narcissists, both pathological liars. I would bet we see similar interrogation methods in both cases. She’s going to have to be made to feel important, in control, and well liked IMO

Re the video. I agree, I never heard that phrase either. What I did hear is a severely emotional little boy. Sounded to me as if he had been crying (sobbing). The way TS spoke makes me believe she had been interrogating him for quite sometime. Also, a common thing NPD tend to do. They have their own narrative in their head of what happened, and they need to prove it, and will interrogate, rant and lecture until they hear what they want. And then the guilt trip and gaslighting. This is how I think that night went down. It’s severe mental and emotional abuse, and difficult for an adult to cope with, never mind a child.

I had imagined GS was in his bedroom, but your analysis of the floor plan makes sense too. The blood in the bedroom indicates that something happened initially in the bedroom, and perhaps he was moved to the bathroom for cleanup?

I also tend to lean to this not being premeditated in the sense that she planned ahead of time to murder him. I am leaning towards she lost her temper in a rage, hurt him in that rage and panicked overnight thinking that GS was going to tell AS.

BBM~~~~

I totally agree. Whatever set her off Sunday night, she went too far and people were going to find out what she did. From hearing Gannon in the video I am of the belief he needed medical aid. The only way out, in her mind, was to murder Gannon.

The assault on little Gannon most likely started in the basement area where Gannon's bedroom was but by the time LS started her recording, Gannon was upstairs. She starts speaking to Gannon right after passing by the kitchen.

It is one of the most disturbing recordings I have ever listened to.

Last edited:
MOO

I just re-listened to LS' released "pinky swear" video that was recorded the Saturday of the weekend before Gannon went missing.

At the beginning of the video clip LS says:

We can't know at this point to what or whom she was referring; was it two legs of a table or was it Gannon's legs?

Judging by real estate photos of the inside of the house showing no furniture from when it was being advertised for rental we may safely assume the Stauchs bought their own furniture. Therefore, the "[land]lady" wouldn't get upset at a damaged table that the Stauch' bought.

So that leaves two options: LS was concerned about what AS would think about damaged table legs...

...or... it was Gannon's legs that showed bruising from beatings dealt upon him from a certain individual recorded on that video who admitted to having had "freaked out".

In light of my speculation above, I no longer believe the video that shows Gannon, his younger sister and LS hiking was taken the following Sunday. I believe it was from a previous hike, that shows Gannon's legs, obviously with no bruises.

Yet another part of her defense plan revealed?

MOO

Long, long ago in a thread far near the beginning, the man in the picture at GOTG had verified that he had seen them on that Sunday. In the infamous Cousin It video, the daughter confirms they went hiking.

I do believe that she harmed him that night with a beating of some sort. But, it has been confirmed that they hiked on Sunday.

BBM~~~~

I totally agree. Whatever set her off Sunday night, she went to far and people were going to find out what she did. From hearing Gannon in the video I am of the belief he needed medical aid. The only way out, in her mind, was to murder Gannon.

The assault on little Gannon most likely started in the basement area where Gannon's bedroom was but by the time LS started her recording, Gannon was upstairs. She starts speaking to Gannon right after passing by the kitchen.

It is one of the most disturbing recordings I have ever listened to.
Yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member