Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so there’s our answer:

Acting as the pool camera @KOAA will not live stream the event as Colorado law requires everyone to have access to the stream. That capability is not available at this moment. All media outlets will receive the video, however.
Did go jacks say if they were going to go to any of the courts

I'm finding it exceedingly more difficult to peruse her crime record because it is rife with such large variations of birth dates.
I cannot post anything here because I cannot validate or prove anything without a truthful date of birth.
I'm aghast her latest documents do not include it either?
She's either a martian or had several entrances into this planet or galaxy?
I'm frustrated at my attempts now.

Ok, so there’s our answer:

Acting as the pool camera @KOAA will not live stream the event as Colorado law requires everyone to have access to the stream. That capability is not available at this moment. All media outlets will receive the video, however.
What does it mean by “everyone “? The other media outlets or the public?
Does it have anything to do KOAA just getting their request granted? ( although this is dated 3/4).
Does each individual outlet have to go through this application process?

Attachments

• 9ED43B65-7DB5-4E7D-B66E-3F80514D9919.png
    9ED43B65-7DB5-4E7D-B66E-3F80514D9919.png
    391.4 KB · Views: 36
By TS own admission, she left home WITH Gannon

I dont think that proves anything. She said she was looking to buy a bike that day and buy hockey gear after saying he had an accident and was worried about attending school that day. She does mix in truths, but that truth could be that she took Gannon who was already deceased.

I'm finding it exceedingly more difficult to peruse her crime record because it is rife with such large variations of birth dates.
I cannot post anything here because I cannot validate or prove anything without a truthful date of birth.
I'm aghast her latest documents do not include it either?
She's either a martian or had several entrances into this planet or galaxy?
I'm frustrated at my attempts now.

If we had access to her Facebook, we would know her exact birthdate. Her family would have wished her a happy b-day via Facebook.

but that does not change the current definition of it, does it? It is a proposal to change crime category from 3 to higher?
Yes, From the article I posted dated February 2020 it states, currently it is a class 2 misdemeanor. In the other post from 2016 it says it is a class 3 Felony. Confusing

I dont think that proves anything. She said she was looking to buy a bike that day and buy hockey gear after saying he had an accident and was worried about attending school that day. She does mix in truths, but that truth could be that she took Gannon who was already deceased.
Deceased people are generally unable to walk.
WE have seen Gannon walk to the vehicle on the morning of January 27, 2020.
We saw him depart in the vehicle at 10.13am.
This information has been verified by LE , major media and RD whose system shot the footage.
It's not up for negotiation.

For those wondering about the First Degree Murder charge & how things usually proceed in CO cases, I found these two sites helpful:

Colorado First-Degree Murder
Specifically:
  • Causing someone’s death by knowingly engaging in conduct that creates a serious risk of death, because of an attitude of malice and extreme indifference to the value of human life (sometimes called depraved heart murder)
  • Killing a child under 12 years old when the person was in a position of trust with the victim (abusing a child to death)
Process explained step by step here:
https://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/colorado-criminal-procedure-in-first-degree-murder-cases

Does it have anything to do KOAA just getting their request granted? ( although this is dated 3/4).
They will probably distribute the video after the hearing to the other media outlets who will then post (hopefully)

I think it comes down to the technical ability to transmit the hearing live to every station that wants to carry it.

Some bizarre law makes it all or nothing, atleast in regards to seeing it live.

Rest assured though, all outlets will have access to the same video.

The use of different names, spellings, initials, and nicknames all add to her vague-soup of plausible deniability, ie: "No I'm not Leticia Lynn, I'm Tecia Leann, so you see, huh huh, Burger King, duh!"

Same probably applies to her vagueness regarding ethnicity, height, weight, addresses, SSN, etc... "oh silly me, my social starts with 082, not 028, sorry, my bad... can I go now please? There's a sale going on at the Poughkeepsiee PetSmart."
@Frig, TS is not fooling you for sure. I posted earlier about her multiple first and middle name changes possibly allowing her to evade background checks. Today, TS lost 15 pounds driving from KS to CO.

Her ethnicity, will also vary depending upon her circumstances and if she can benefit from a minority status. She is a real Chameleon.

I know everyone has probably already read this article. This is the closest I’ve come to seeing anything of Gannon’s parents news conference video. This photo is so heartbreaking. It’s so so so... visual. Reality just set in. I thought it already had. No, I was wrong.

I couldn’t participate any longer with Gannon’s photo as my avatar. I couldn’t see his little beautiful face every time I posted. I was so afraid people would think badly of me. Like I was giving up and no longer cared. I haven’t given up. I do care. I’m so sorry Gannon. You deserved a beautiful long life full of hope, excitement, fun, friendship, love and peace. ❤️

upload_2020-3-5_14-50-14.png
Landen Hiott, (center) is comforted by her aunt, Veronica Birkenstock, and Albert Stauch, after the announcement that Gannon Stauch's stepmother, Letecia Stauch, was arrested and charged with 1st-degree murder of Gannon. Photo Credit: Jerilee Bennett, The Gazette.

“I know where my son is at, without a shadow of a doubt,” Hiott said. “So many families have been brought closer together because of this. I know my boy is special, and I have told my family and friends that Gannon has a testimony. That Gannon has a story; he is special.

In a statement read by a spokeswoman, Gannon’s father said though he was mourning that his “little boy is not coming home,” he couldn’t question God for “bringing Gannon home to him.”

“The person who committed this heinous, horrible crime is one that I gave more to than anyone else on this planet, and I will carry that burden for a very long time. But the God I believe in is the owner and decider of justice and vengeance, and only He can repay...”Gannon believed in God and I will never stop believing.”
https://www.outtherecolorado.com/stepmom-arrested-in-murder-of-missing-gannon-stauch/

No, but we’ll see it soon. These things are super fast, and they are over practically as soon as they begin.
Should go something like judge announcing charges and TS arguing about imagined errors in his documents.
Judge kindly explains it again.
She smiles.
Goes off in handcuffs, side smiles again at somebody..
Exit.
Lights out.
Applause.
Above post is pure invention by me. And not even IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors