Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t stop thinking about how angry I am about this case, and wish there was anything I could possibly do to help. I just read the article about the woman that decorated the outside of the jail in Colorado Springs with Sonic items, blue balloons and ribbons, Gannon’s photo. I’m thinking about going to Salina tonight and setting up the same thing. I want her to know that we all love Gannon, and she can’t hide what she’s done, even in the middle of Kansas. I don’t want her to have a moment of peace.

I don’t have time to have photos printed, but I could do the rest of it. I don’t want to cause any trouble with the town, Salina is lovely, but I want her to know his heart has touched us all. What do you guys think? Is it possible that could get me into trouble legally?

This is the article about the wonderful person that set this up in CO:
‘That’s the last thing I want her to see before she’s locked up’: Local woman puts posters of Gannon outside jail
Go for it! I don't see how it would get you into trouble. People put up memorials along the roads all the time.

If you do it, take some pictures if you can. That would be awesome to see.

you might be surprised. Some people actually seek out houses like this. Typically, you can get a great house for a great price. Crazy to me personally. But it happens.
There is not enough sage or holy water for me to want a good deal that bad. I can see it though especially if its a flip. Hope the buyers after that are from out of state?

I think effectively she is. Protective custody for sure which isn't that much different. She might get clothes and not the suicide gown, but I have a hard time believing she would be allowed to be with other inmates for her own safety.
In response to this question and the Kansas question. It's likely that she's been left in a suicide cell or solitary cell for the night (if so, I hope it's loud and dirty) while the guards do whatever they do for overnights. (local hotel?)

Edited: VERY unclear sentence.

The protein, vegetable and carb portions are usually the only warm edibles during the standard issues. That’s why inmate books are critical to survival. The microwave is constantly on blast. Ramen, hot chocolate, coffee and tea.
Dreading the answer and I'm not a bleeding heart, do most have books? What about those who have no one?

“Worst Nightmare” is right.

NewsChannel 13's Julia Donovan sat down with criminal defense attorney Jeremy Loew to talk about how Stauch's behavior online could impact her time in court.

Stauch quickly became notorious for defending herself on social media when Gannon went missing in January. Loew says, if he were her attorney, she would have been told to stop posting immediately.

"Any attorney would always advise their client that they need to keep their mouth shut," said Loew. "They are never going to win the case in the court of public appeal."

He says everything she's said on Facebook could end up backfiring during trial.

"She's made statements across the board to what appears to be as many people as possible," said Loew. "Now all of those statements are going to be able to be presented to a jury."

Loew says any inconsistencies in her stories could help prosecutors reveal she was up to something.

Letecia Stauch is a great person for a lawyer to defend and make a name from. She is an attractive woman so she will get sympathy points leading to a reduced sentenced or get off completely. Shoot for some kind of man slaughter charge and get paroled in 5 years or if the prosecutions case is weak fight it completely.

Very true! My sister was killed by her husband and he killed himself in their home. They have a gorgeous 6 bedroom home in a beautiful community in AZ. We have gotten numerous offers without even putting it on the market, but we actually decided to keep it for her kids. It's to hard for us to sell it because we feel her spirit is in the home. Please dont think I sound weird, but it's so very hard to explain. It's all part of the grievance, I guess. :(
its all you have left. their things and essence is all you have to cherish.
totally understandable kpalma!
I'm so sorry this happened to you, your sister and her family.
she is eternally young and beautiful and he can't take that away from you all.
peace& love :)

I can’t stop thinking about how angry I am about this case, and wish there was anything I could possibly do to help. I just read the article about the woman that decorated the outside of the jail in Colorado Springs with Sonic items, blue balloons and ribbons, Gannon’s photo. I’m thinking about going to Salina tonight and setting up the same thing. I want her to know that we all love Gannon, and she can’t hide what she’s done, even in the middle of Kansas. I don’t want her to have a moment of peace.

I don’t have time to have photos printed, but I could do the rest of it. I don’t want to cause any trouble with the town, Salina is lovely, but I want her to know his heart has touched us all. What do you guys think? Is it possible that could get me into trouble legally?

This is the article about the wonderful person that set this up in CO:
‘That’s the last thing I want her to see before she’s locked up’: Local woman puts posters of Gannon outside jail
Its only worth the energy if you think it would help his family. She doesnt deserve the time. She feels very put out by this instead of devastated. You wont reach her.

Letecia Stauch is a great person for a lawyer to defend and make a name from. She is an attractive woman so she will get sympathy points leading to a reduced sentenced or get off completely. Shoot for some kind of man slaughter charge and get paroled in 5 years or if the prosecutions case is weak fight it completely.
It’ll be tough for any lawyer to make a name for themselves because they are typically under gag order, and cameras aren’t allowed during trial.

Her attorneys can’s pull a “Norm Pattis” here, and grandstand.

They’ve already charged her with first degree murder, and that’s without a body. That tells you how strong the case is.

She’s looking at life in prison, and nothing less. She’s just lucky Colorado doesn’t carry out the death penalty.

“Worst Nightmare” is right.

NewsChannel 13's Julia Donovan sat down with criminal defense attorney Jeremy Loew to talk about how Stauch's behavior online could impact her time in court.

Stauch quickly became notorious for defending herself on social media when Gannon went missing in January. Loew says, if he were her attorney, she would have been told to stop posting immediately.

"Any attorney would always advise their client that they need to keep their mouth shut," said Loew. "They are never going to win the case in the court of public appeal."

He says everything she's said on Facebook could end up backfiring during trial.

"She's made statements across the board to what appears to be as many people as possible," said Loew. "Now all of those statements are going to be able to be presented to a jury."

Loew says any inconsistencies in her stories could help prosecutors reveal she was up to something.
It really is amazing that she has run her mouth so much. I didn't think we would hear from her again after her first interview.

She complained so much about not being allowed to speak to a lawyer and then had five weeks to consult with or hire one, yet she never did. Either that or she did speak to a lawyer and ignored their advice. Unbelievable.

Imo

My first thought upon entering a jail for the first time was, "holy s***, how could anyone ever sleep or rest in here?" It was brighter than a surgical ward, it stank like hell and there was a constant cacophony of disturbing screams and mutterings. Fortunately I was just passing through on the other side, but it sure scared the hell out of me.

Not gonna lie, I take a lot of pleasure imagining T losing sleep in that sort of hellhole right at this moment.

Yeah, um, if ever I entertained any idea of becoming a career criminal before, it's just morphed into a hard "no".

There ain't no amount of money worth that to me. *shudder*

I kind of like the idea of TS getting a tour of multiple jails though.

Dreading the answer and I'm not a bleeding heart, do most have books? What about those who have no one?
They do without! Bartering for services, gambling, selling trays, selling or trafficking drugs/sex, etc. finding big brothers/sisters, friendly enablers, and mentors. Not all people in jail are bad immoral people. Many have poverty, familial dysfunction, mental illness, low education and substance abuse issues. I supervised and worked with both male and female inmates. Mostly men. I’ve met some wonderful unique people that I still have fond memories of. I was given gifts of inspiration and challenges of despair enhancing my compassion for other people, races and cultures. Many are similar to you and I.

Agreed with above post about her social media backfiring !
She's already let so much 'slip' about past actions and her relationship troubles.
Stepmonster is the gift that keeps on giving.

Who knows what she'll say if put on the stand ?
Bet she'll demand to testify in her own defense. :rolleyes:
She's really something. She could have swayed the public with action like looking for Gannon ( in order to at least try to look concerned). Her sense of self is really pathological. She immediately grabbed hold of victimhood so she's not that good at hiding. A different type would pretend to be innocent by helping, communicating hope, praying. She wasnt concerned at all with trying to look innocent. She went straight for defending questions no one even knew to ask.

Yeah, um, if ever I entertained any idea of becoming a career criminal before, it's just morphed into a hard "no".

There ain't no amount of money worth that to me. *shudder*

I kind of like the idea of TS getting a tour of multiple jails though.

Yeah, that was basically my own version of "Scared Straight," and I'm not a squeamish person or troublemaker at all. Deeply affected me.

They do without! Bartering for services, gambling, selling trays, selling or trafficking drugs/sex, etc. finding big brothers/sisters, friendly enablers, and mentors. Not all people in jail are bad immoral people. Many have poverty, familial dysfunction, mental illness, low education and substance abuse issues. I supervised and worked with both male and female inmates. Mostly men. I’ve met some wonderful unique people that I still have fond memories of. I was given gifts of inspiration and challenges of despair enhancing my compassion for other people, races and cultures. Many are similar to you and I.
Beautiful answer, Thank you.

A lot of women in county do not have money on their books. Its really sad actually. No deodorant. Fixodent if you have dentures is extra. Stuff like that. Some places have an indigent packet that will send some very basic stuff once a month. Its pretty garbage though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar