Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of women in county do not have money on their books. Its really sad actually. No deodorant. Fixodent if you have dentures is extra. Stuff like that. Some places have an indigent packet that will send some very basic stuff once a month. Its pretty garbage though
It can be really sad and discouraging. Just to ask to get acetaminophen for a headache, you gotta go through the scheduled time just to put your name in to see medical. Then you’re charged on the book out charges a fee of 15-20 dollars just to see medical. Then you gotta wait for an order to come down to get a pill. Then pharmacy has to fill. Order goes thru process back to CO. Med line opens up. Waiting game begins again. It can take up to 48 hrs to get something for a headache. Believe me, I hope she is scared s*less. I have no sympathy/empathy for her. I wish every Murphy law known to man to happen to her. Lay there and rot in her own misery. That’s the only choice she has right now. She’s fixin’ to get herself checked by the EPCSO. Reality bites the bitter orange.

Definitely not practical. The rent that house fetches is $1950.oo a month. I imagine it was a joint decision between AS and owner to vacate/end that lease. LE does not fix things... this is going to cost others $$
Shoot. A house that new and that nice would easily get $4,000 a month out here. Maybe more.
I felt so bad for the neighbors near the Watts house. People are still to this day leaving teddy bears and the house wont sell. Its just a creepy reminder at this point. I know people think they are doing a nice thing for the girls, but I disagree. The girls are gone. Teddy Bears are just going to have to be tossed which is going to make someone else feel bad. The neighbors probably don't want to be reminded every single day either. It makes their house depressing and if they wanted to leave, it makes it harder to sell. Make a donation in their honor. Give a bear to a disadvantaged little girl in Bella or Cece's honor. Something other than leaving bears that will get rained on. Rained on teddy bears are one of the saddest things you've ever seen too. Someone threw out what looked like a valentines day bear in my neighborhood and he was all gross and slumped over from the rain. It made my daughter cry.
You are right. When my husband was in the hospital, his niece brought him a teddy bear. He didn’t leave the hospital alive. He passed away. I grabbed the bear on my way out and stopped at the front desk and asked for the bear to be donated to a sick child. One that didn’t get many visitors. Then I walked away.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I think tomorrow is a possibility, but there’s no telling.

The fact that Gannon is still missing makes it impossible to predict whether or not it will remain sealed.

I sure hope we see it soon, as it will answer a lot of questions.
I think we'll find out based on that 3 part article, that they found a circular blood stain in Gannon's bedroom and based on the blood lost, that he would die without medical attention. The bloody 2x4 will be used as supporting evidence along with whatever they found by the bloody 2x4. I think this will be one of the weakest no body prosecution cases in history.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always believed the tape of them leaving is wrong. Does the murder charge without a body sway anyone more towards the tape being wrong?

I feel stronger on this point because if the argument is that LE has enough evidence he has passed away, that most likely came from the home. I feel like you can't have it both ways. If he died at home and there was substantial evidence which I think there is due to a large volume of blood, then there was substantial evidence he passed away at home.

If LE believes the video and states he was alive and then was murdered somewhere on the long errand period of 10-2, then there needs to be substantial evidence in a different place and I dont think there is. You can't say we are sure he's dead and TS killed him, with only the evidence at home. The evidence wouldnt be sufficient to have killed him if he was able to walk and leave the home. You can't say well he looked wobbly or whatever the neighbor said so the blood in the home was enough to kill him, but it didnt. It killed him later, but we have no body either.

I might not be explaining myself clearly bc Im a bit tired. Theres also the board issue. Where are the boards being loaded? I would assume if we saw video of the correct day that TS would load the boards into the truck when it was pulled up into the garage. She's not going to drag boards out to the street and then back in and get Gannon.

I realize I can't explain why the video is put out there when its inaccurate (per my theory), but even with the video of them leaving I can't wrap my mind around Gannon being injured Sunday so severely that the volume of blood was found, then risking going out with a very injured child in broad daylight for up to 4 hours. We also know she had to have removed the boards from the house by the point that she called the police just bc we know she got rid of them and I doubt she kept them knowing she had to call the police later

Anyone have any ideas on this?
I believe the tape is correct, even though I completely understand your logic.

Committing a premeditated crime in broad daylight, and doing it out in the open, is the definition of insane. If not for the tape, I wouldn’t believe it.

There has to be evidence that exists outside of the home, that proves Gannon is dead.

The best I can come up with, is she moved his body, and physical evidence was collected from the rental vehicle.

Last edited:
Believe it or not you

I think we'll find out based on that 3 part article, that they found a circular blood stain in Gannon's bedroom and based on the blood lost, that he would die without medical attention. The bloody 2x4 will be used as supporting evidence along with whatever they found by the bloody 2x4. I think this will be one of the weakest no body prosecution cases in history.

What do you mean weakest?

Believe it or not you

I'm going to just go ahead and disagree with that.

There is no way to know what evidence or witnesses the prosecution has, but with no body and 1st degree murder charges in this short amount of time...

Conviction.

Believe it or not you

Not only have we not seen the arrest affidavit (to reach any conclusion), but clearly you aren’t familiar with Dan May.

He doesn’t move if he doesn’t have the goods, and he always gets his man.

Just ask Patrick Frazee.

She's really something. She could have swayed the public with action like looking for Gannon ( in order to at least try to look concerned). Her sense of self is really pathological. She immediately grabbed hold of victimhood so she's not that good at hiding. A different type would pretend to be innocent by helping, communicating hope, praying. She wasnt concerned at all with trying to look innocent. She went straight for defending questions no one even knew to ask.

100%

I can’t stop thinking about how angry I am about this case, and wish there was anything I could possibly do to help. I just read the article about the woman that decorated the outside of the jail in Colorado Springs with Sonic items, blue balloons and ribbons, Gannon’s photo. I’m thinking about going to Salina tonight and setting up the same thing. I want her to know that we all love Gannon, and she can’t hide what she’s done, even in the middle of Kansas. I don’t want her to have a moment of peace.

I don’t have time to have photos printed, but I could do the rest of it. I don’t want to cause any trouble with the town, Salina is lovely, but I want her to know his heart has touched us all. What do you guys think? Is it possible that could get me into trouble legally?

This is the article about the wonderful person that set this up in CO:
‘That’s the last thing I want her to see before she’s locked up’: Local woman puts posters of Gannon outside jail

I think it is amazing you want to do this. If it wasn't so late, I would drive up there and help!

Definitely not practical. The rent that house fetches is $1950.oo a month. I imagine it was a joint decision between AS and owner to vacate/end that lease. LE does not fix things... this is going to cost others $$
Shoot. A house that new and that nice would easily get $4,000 a month out here. Maybe more.
I felt so bad for the neighbors near the Watts house. People are still to this day leaving teddy bears and the house wont sell. Its just a creepy reminder at this point. I know people think they are doing a nice thing for the girls, but I disagree. The girls are gone. Teddy Bears are just going to have to be tossed which is going to make someone else feel bad. The neighbors probably don't want to be reminded every single day either. It makes their house depressing and if they wanted to leave, it makes it harder to sell. Make a donation in their honor. Give a bear to a disadvantaged little girl in Bella or Cece's honor. Something other than leaving bears that will get rained on. Rained on teddy bears are one of the saddest things you've ever seen too. Someone threw out what looked like a valentines day bear in my neighborhood and he was all gross and slumped over from the rain. It made my daughter cry.
You are right. When my husband was in the hospital, his niece brought him a teddy bear. He didn’t leave the hospital alive. He passed away. I grabbed the bear on my way out and stopped at the front desk and asked for the bear to be donated to a sick child. One that didn’t get many visitors. Then I walked away.
I can’t stop thinking about how angry I am about this case, and wish there was anything I could possibly do to help. I just read the article about the woman that decorated the outside of the jail in Colorado Springs with Sonic items, blue balloons and ribbons, Gannon’s photo. I’m thinking about going to Salina tonight and setting up the same thing. I want her to know that we all love Gannon, and she can’t hide what she’s done, even in the middle of Kansas. I don’t want her to have a moment of peace.

I don’t have time to have photos printed, but I could do the rest of it. I don’t want to cause any trouble with the town, Salina is lovely, but I want her to know his heart has touched us all. What do you guys think? Is it possible that could get me into trouble legally?

This is the article about the wonderful person that set this up in CO:
‘That’s the last thing I want her to see before she’s locked up’: Local woman puts posters of Gannon outside jail
i think it’s wonderful. If she didn’t have an idea how loved Gannon is, she I’ll when she realizes there is no escape, anywhere. That would be awesome if you did that. I love it.

I have always believed the tape of them leaving is wrong. Does the murder charge without a body sway anyone more towards the tape being wrong?

I feel stronger on this point because if the argument is that LE has enough evidence he has passed away, that most likely came from the home. I feel like you can't have it both ways. If he died at home and there was substantial evidence which I think there is due to a large volume of blood, then there was substantial evidence he passed away at home.

If LE believes the video and states he was alive and then was murdered somewhere on the long errand period of 10-2, then there needs to be substantial evidence in a different place and I dont think there is. You can't say we are sure he's dead and TS killed him, with only the evidence at home. The evidence wouldnt be sufficient to have killed him if he was able to walk and leave the home. You can't say well he looked wobbly or whatever the neighbor said so the blood in the home was enough to kill him, but it didnt. It killed him later, but we have no body either.

I might not be explaining myself clearly bc Im a bit tired. Theres also the board issue. Where are the boards being loaded? I would assume if we saw video of the correct day that TS would load the boards into the truck when it was pulled up into the garage. She's not going to drag boards out to the street and then back in and get Gannon.

I realize I can't explain why the video is put out there when its inaccurate (per my theory), but even with the video of them leaving I can't wrap my mind around Gannon being injured Sunday so severely that the volume of blood was found, then risking going out with a very injured child in broad daylight for up to 4 hours. We also know she had to have removed the boards from the house by the point that she called the police just bc we know she got rid of them and I doubt she kept them knowing she had to call the police later

Anyone have any ideas on this?

I've struggled with this too, but what makes me lean towards her ending his life away from home is the multiple explanations she's had about the video and what happened during the video timeframe. More than any other visual evidence we've seen, she doesn't have a solid consistent pre-emptive statement about the hours of 10:15am-2:15pm. IMO that means she's doing what narcissists do and trying to explain away something and feeling entitled to being believed. There's no reason an innocent person would not jump in front of that story with a solid, believable, verifiable, and unchanging explanation of what happened.

I believe the tape is correct, even though I completely understand your logic.

There has to be evidence that exists outside of the home, that proves Gannon is dead.

The best I can come up with, is she moved his body and physical evidence was collected from the rental vehicle.

What evidence could that be? I dont think they would rely on dogs. Its a rental so it could have been used by anyone if its just a scent. I dont know what else that could be even if it is hair. I guess its possible, but they lived in the same home. Blood? I just think trace amounts of blood wouldnt be the slam dunk on a murder charge and I do think they are prepared for no body to be found. I also think they will find the body, not saying that. I dont think they would file now if they werent prepared to try the case as is.

Does anyone have the District Court search link? TS's Attorney has already filed a petition for the arrest warrant to remain sealed to the public, block all media coverage and have the trial remain closed to the public.
Is there a link or a news article that goes into more detail about this please? I am not familiar with US Court System....

What evidence could that be? I dont think they would rely on dogs. Its a rental so it could have been used by anyone if its just a scent. I dont know what else that could be even if it is hair. I guess its possible, but they lived in the same home. Blood? I just think trace amounts of blood wouldnt be the slam dunk on a murder charge and I do think they are prepared for no body to be found. I also think they will find the body, not saying that. I dont think they would file now if they werent prepared to try the case as is.
That vehicle was rented after Gannon disappeared, which means there should be absolutely no trace of him inside.

I’m sure they would have run dogs through it, but they would not rely on that.

Blood, hair, other body fluids; something would have to corroborate anything hit on by cadaver dogs.

I think this is the most likely explanation. That’s exactly why I’m dying to see the arrest affidavit.

She's really something. She could have swayed the public with action like looking for Gannon ( in order to at least try to look concerned). Her sense of self is really pathological. She immediately grabbed hold of victimhood so she's not that good at hiding. A different type would pretend to be innocent by helping, communicating hope, praying. She wasnt concerned at all with trying to look innocent. She went straight for defending questions no one even knew to ask.

She went straight for defending questions no one even knew to ask.

Awesome, that is funny on so many levels.

It can be really sad and discouraging. Just to ask to get acetaminophen for a headache, you gotta go through the scheduled time just to put your name in to see medical. Then you’re charged on the book out charges a fee of 15-20 dollars just to see medical. Then you gotta wait for an order to come down to get a pill. Then pharmacy has to fill. Order goes thru process back to CO. Med line opens up. Waiting game begins again. It can take up to 48 hrs to get something for a headache. Believe me, I hope she is scared s*less. I have no sympathy/empathy for her. I wish every Murphy law known to man to happen to her. Lay there and rot in her own misery. That’s the only choice she has right now. She’s fixin’ to get herself checked by the EPCSO. Reality bites the bitter orange.

if she gets money those seasoned prisoners will steal her stuff, they will even snatch her underwear :p

these women have tv and they know she is coming. so there's that...

hahahaha she's so screwed, county jail sucks. i hope she don/t get a private cell, i want her in a pod where they all eat together and stuff.

i know that is mean to have these thoughts, but i cant be the only one. hehehehe

Letecia Stauch is a great person for a lawyer to defend and make a name from. She is an attractive woman so she will get sympathy points leading to a reduced sentenced or get off completely. Shoot for some kind of man slaughter charge and get paroled in 5 years or if the prosecutions case is weak fight it completely.

I always think "to each their own." It is good that someone thinks she can beat these charges. I don't think she will get sympathy. The ugliness of her actions compared with the total lack of concern for Gannon will come across more than any of us will be able to imagine based on the current charges. It is hard for me to see any child abuser as attractive, even if they would be pageant award winning beauties.

So, if at the end of this trial we are both here and your prediction comes true, I will concede that you were more clear on the priorities of jurors than I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy