Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this long trip to cs is making ts face her new reality of being alone this is going to be very different then any other time she’s been arrested she’s going to be in pc all alone with her mind .she knows the hatred towards her . I don’t think she’s going to handle it well at all. I hope they find gannon before she tries to deal then her only option is to plead guilty and take what the judge gives her
I think like any other woman, she is scared out of her mind. As well as scheming to get her story straight.

Don't you think they probably have audio and visual recording of the prisoners, while in the van? And elsewhere, I'd guess, if possible. I doubt that they are anything more than polite, but firm, and spend most of the drive thinking about their own families and work topics.
I know they do have that equipment installed in transport vehicles, especially since my son is special drug task force officer at the prison and K9 officer but he also said that if the case if well know or federal sometime they get transported but agents in a personal vehicle which is why I was saying, maybe agents are with her and she this was their chance just to see if she kept talking!

Why would a woman who seemed to have it all throw it all away and murder a little boy? Why hate Gannon? It must be more than just temper. Murder has to be really nasty and hurting a child is egregious.

I want to offer an idea that is pure speculation on my part. NOT a rumor. Just a theory for motive.

What if Gannon saw or heard that she was seeing another man on the side AND she was already abusive to Gannon? Could she have thought he would tell his dad? Could she have began her premeditation then?

Sure, she could have opted to leave for the other man but suppose he was married too and didn’t want her?

Suppose the other man wasn’t that important to her but she couldn’t talk her way out of the issue because Gannon was 11 years old and caught on easily? It could have made her rage.

I don’t think anything is beneath her. I think she may have wanted AS but with freedom to do her own thing without children and without a spending limit. She obviously didn’t love him or his children.

I am curious to know what investigators have found.

this is a good theory. I just think with the video TS released, I lean more towards GS made whatever mistake kids make, and she lost it on him.

however, I am wondering if this video was even from that night or if it is a previous recording from another incident. I get this feeling that TS had a history of making these recording when the kids were in trouble. I mean, who makes video recordings of kids getting in trouble and yourself losing your sh$t on the kid as a parent/stepparent? That’s just bizarre.

This is a hypothetical question:

If TS had shown the video taken on Sunday night with the "pinky swear" to the investigating offers on Monday night, what do you think their reaction was? TS may have thought that this would prove that Gannon had run away not realizing the impact the video would have on most viewers.

I think after they got out of hearing range of TS:

Officer 1: I have a bad feeling about this.
Officer 2: I am going to check her prior arrests.

MOO only: I think LE had a strong suspicion as early as Monday night that this was not a runaway case.

I saw an MSM timeline that said an LE source told media group that day 2 so Tuesday? Foul play by T was suspected. I can find it if you want to see it. The news group name isnt coming to mind though

Agreed with above post about her social media backfiring !
She's already let so much 'slip' about past actions and her relationship troubles.
Stepmonster is the gift that keeps on giving.

Who knows what she'll say if put on the stand ?
Bet she'll demand to testify in her own defense.
:rolleyes:

We can only hope!

Why would a woman who seemed to have it all throw it all away and murder a little boy? Why hate Gannon? It must be more than just temper. Murder has to be really nasty and hurting a child is egregious.

I want to offer an idea that is pure speculation on my part. NOT a rumor. Just a theory for motive.

What if Gannon saw or heard that she was seeing another man on the side AND she was already abusive to Gannon? Could she have thought he would tell his dad? Could she have began her premeditation then?

Sure, she could have opted to leave for the other man but suppose he was married too and didn’t want her?

Suppose the other man wasn’t that important to her but she couldn’t talk her way out of the issue because Gannon was 11 years old and caught on easily? It could have made her rage.

I don’t think anything is beneath her. I think she may have wanted AS but with freedom to do her own thing without children and without a spending limit. She obviously didn’t love him or his children.

I am curious to know what investigators have found.

JMO

Her ego wouldn't have batted an eyelash if AS knew she was cheating. He cheated with her as well. She'd whine about having to take care of HIS children and talk about how she did a great job because her child (notice how she both says her daughter is a child and then also a military person LOL) turned out fine. IOW she'd just blame him for it.

In my opinion she truly is a NPD who scapegoated Gannon and systematically abused him as a sort of torture. She started off with emotional and psychological abuse and then slowly escalated once she saw that she had cowed him into fear. Gannon wouldn't have told on her. That's what the "pinky promise" and the gaslighting in the video was all about.

However AS is a codependent IMO and his relationship with Gannon's mother wasn't a healthy one. So when he interacted with LS he was easily manipulated by her. For example she probably justified her abuse of Gannon by pointing out how "screwed up his mother is" and acting like it was tough love or discipline.

She went too far. She probably contained herself to a lower level of abuse when AS was home just out of self preservation. But when he went away, she lost control. I don't think this was a deliberate murder, I think it was two years of systematic abuse and toxic drama that she completely lost control over.

That's why she's shocked that no one would believe her. The LE involved in this case is not a codependent partner. So they immediately saw through her manipulations. She's just manipulated her family for so long she forgot the rest of the world doesn't see it that way.

So, she told us he cut his foot in the garage. AS told her they found a bloody sock and a bloody board. That's why she told us that story.
Who would feel the need to dispose of the sock and board if it was an innocent injury?
I've said it before and I'll say it again. She's an idiot!
I fully expect her to give an interview while in jail. She just can't help herself imo.
Also, I'm leaning more towards TS having planned this. It seems like causing AS to suffer immensely was her goal. jmo
I was wrong about the sock. Sorry I will slow down.
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

I wonder if this long trip to cs is making ts face her new reality of being alone this is going to be very different then any other time she’s been arrested she’s going to be in pc all alone with her mind .she knows the hatred towards her . I don’t think she’s going to handle it well at all. I hope they find gannon before she tries to deal then her only option is to plead guilty and take what the judge gives her

she strikes me as someone who cares about what others think of her. Appearance, designer clothes, excuse after excuse of her behavior. I wonder how she feels that people want her dead or injured. Probably victimized because in her head, she does no wrong, but it also makes me happy. I think the only way to upset her is to play on her “poor poor me” attitude. I think it will drive her nuts that people wish harm on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett