Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he was talking about that in a general sense, and that law enforcement were the ones the requested the sealing of the affidavit. It sounded to me like that was some time ago, and not something they just requested.

To me, it makes absolutely no sense that she would have had any help with this. I wouldn’t be surprised if the prosecution dropped the request, and the defense was the only one to oppose it.

If the DP is not on the table to negotiate the location of the body, the only other chip is the bio daughter of TS?

If the DP is not on the table to negotiate the location of the body, the only other chip is the bio daughter of TS?
That’s assuming she actually did anything wrong, and we have no evidence of that.

Her mom is a violent, scary, and controlling woman, so even if she lied to law enforcement, I don’t see her being in any legal jeopardy.

I think the only chip is something that directly benefits her (likely in the form of sentencing).

They very well may have to find Gannon on their own.

Apologies if this has been discussed, I'll never catch up on reading. After hearing of TS losing her job offer on the Friday before Gannon went missing, has me believing even more this was premeditated and not an accident. All of the hate she spewed towards LH and if in her disturbed mind felt as though LH was the reason for her losing that job. Did she do this to make LH "pay" for causing her problems? She just seemed so bitter towards LH which I don't understand, she had her man and her kids.

If you're taking more than 2 minutes to cook up a story, saying a child walked away through a neighbourhood lined with hatfuls of doorbell cameras is some kind of all star level fail!

Meanwhile, the quest to bring Gannon home to his family has not changed.

"We still want to bring Gannon home so he can have a proper burial, and so his family can achieve the closure that he needs," said Michael Allen, who will be the lead prosecutor in the case.

Mihalko said investigators were continuing to make progress in locating Gannon.

"Information has developed that is helping us narrow our search," he told reporters.

The community can expect to see activity related to the case in the weeks and months ahead, he added.
Letecia Stauch reportedly attacked a deputy on her way to Colorado for Gannon case
Good morning! I’m so over the wicked witch of the west. I’m Starting off my morning with thoughts of Gannon. Where is he? What does all this mean? And how does one narrow their search without active searches? When will the community begin to see activity again? Gannon coming home for a proper burial is past due. Find him and bring him home today.

ETA: last update from Sheriff was Monday. Supposed to get 2 a week so we are due one today. Praying and hoping for long overdue good news.

Last edited:
Sadly, with the strength of animosity she has shown toward LH, I don’t believe she would ever willingly disclose the location, even if they offered a sweet deal. She likes digging the knife deeper.

I cannot think of anything they could offer her without the DP on the table.

moo

The only thing I could think of would be to speak of how much pain it would cause LH to reveal where Gannons remains are,because then it's real and there is no more hope, and even though LH knows her baby is gone there has to be a little bit of her heart that holds on to the hope that he isnt, I think if the lawyers on either side could get it into TS head and convince her that she will cause LH more pain and suffering by taking that last tiny glimmer of hope away then just maybe she might give him up.

Apologies if this has been discussed, I'll never catch up on reading. After hearing of TS losing her job offer on the Friday before Gannon went missing, has me believing even more this was premeditated and not an accident. All of the hate she spewed towards LH and if in her disturbed mind felt as though LH was the reason for her losing that job. Did she do this to make LH "pay" for causing her problems? She just seemed so bitter towards LH which I don't understand, she had her man and her kids.
"Winning" isn't good enough for Narcissists. IMO

Why is the death penalty not an option in this case?
I can`t think of a more appropriate punishment for such evil, not to mention the leverage it can be used as, to encourage a confession and recovery of poor Gannon.
It's ending in Colorado in a matter of months. The governor would probably stay it. AND only one person has been executed since 1977. They only have 3 people on death row currently.

They are NOT Texas or Florida IMO

I put my order in for my Gannon t shirt. I want to support Gannon’s family and I want people to ask about Gannon when they see my shirt.

Gannon and his case has affected me profoundly. I think about Gannon all the time.

Where is Gannon? What did that evil woman do to him? Where did she put him?

With no DP, I don’t see how they are going to bargain with her to finding out Gannon’s location. She won’t do it out of the goodness of her heart, cuz she doesn’t have a heart, good or bad. So hat leverage could they use?

Shorten her sentence? He’ll to the no! Laundry or kitchen duty or whatever job seems cushy in prison? Nana, she need to not like it at all.

Maybe they can promise her money in her account each month while she’s locked up so she can buy and barter goods? Promise but then not deliver. Ya know, lie, like she does. IMO

I’m having trouble understanding why someone who secretly dislikes children would try to become a teacher?
I honestly don’t think it has anything to do with OTHER children. I think it has more to do with retaliation....against AS, GS, school district and everything else that was IN HER WAY

Wouldn't be the first time LE went rogue on a prisoner. And those dirty pigs have just as long a history of scurrying around to hide each others muck. The statement "slipped her cuffs" has been taken pretty much at face value on WS as far as I have read. Is it just me or wouldn't that be exactly the kind of detail LE would not volunteer? It's an extra detail of "we are incompetent" that seems out of place.

My guess is she was out of cuffs when she shouldn't have been, it's not on camera, their word against hers, suck it up buttercup.
Maybe, but most don't find the paperwork to be worth it.

The only possible offer that LE could use to get any more info out of her may be the hope of being transferred at some point to a Max security prison in NC closer to her daughter and other relatives.

I figured they were having fun at her expense and she got out of the cuffs and attacked.

I don’t believe for one minute the officers unlocked them cuz the deputy went to the hospital for injuries. That doesn’t happen when you see it coming. This was a surprise, that’s how she got the upper hand and she no doubt used the loose cuff to beat the officer with. JMO
And we still don't know if it was driver or passenger she clocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000