Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it was a female corrections officer, assigned to accompany her to the rest room, etc....

Yes, because she's female, they undoubtedly had a female corrections officer in the car during the transport. Who knows what TS tried, but attacking the deputy shows just how desperate she really is - and how unstable.

Of course, if you've killed someone and you're looking at life in prison, attacking an officer probably seems like a risk worth taking -- if there's any chance you could escape. She's a cornered animal now, and I don't think this is the last time she will lash out. Sad, really.

That's the thing. She could have been. That's why I said she may have just not been able to control her temper. I think that's what happened with Gannon. It's who she is.

I agree - she takes all those bad feelings and funnels them into blame on people in her immediate circumstances. Can you imagine how angry she was at losing the job she thought was in the bag? The realization on Sunday night that she didn't have a job to get ready for on Monday morning must have been a real torment. I know she would never blame herself for her predicament so she lashed out at Gannon. Now she is sitting in a transport van accused of murder - not her fault, probably considered escaping, but mostly she just can't control herself. I don't believe she is thinking too far into the future during these moments. She may scheme and plan in between, but not when she is acting out. She just has overwhelming feelings that she can't suppress because that would require her to face the fact that she has no one to blame but herself. She just can't go there. I have personal experience with these types and I have studied for years trying to understand. I would be very surprised if she did anything like suicide or admission of guilt. JMO

Teachers touch students lives and make an impact on them in a multitude of ways. GS is truly a hero. He gave his life to get this wicked woman out of the education system and out of society. He has helped many children avoid the negative impact this woman could potentially have had on them as students.

That’s assuming she actually did anything wrong, and we have no evidence of that.

Her mom is a violent, scary, and controlling woman, so even if she lied to law enforcement, I don’t see her being in any legal jeopardy.

I think the only chip is something that directly benefits her (likely in the form of sentencing).

They very well may have to find Gannon on their own.
I am not sure even having the DP on the table for this case would make this particular defendant accept a plea. I still think she will be genuinely shocked when convicted.

At least there is a warm snap for the next 10 days in CO Springs - will have highs in the 60s most days coming up. That is not to say it will not snow again this next month or two (this is CO after all) - just not for this next stretch. Should be a great deal of snow melting.

i think prior to G's death Tee was better able to keep that mask from slipping, i think all the negative attention has been offending her deeply and her rage has been bubbling away, i can see her lashing out at the deputy who was dragging her back to face the consequences of her actions.

slipping handcuffs isn't easy but it can be done with some practice or maybe her rage just took over and she ripped it out pain be damned.

i think the more she feels like her control is being taken away the more her rage will surface ... i do pity her defence team as i do not think she is going to be able control herself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87