Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt that. She's meaner than a snake. I see many infractions,and stints in solitary for this one. They better never take an eye off her,or turn their backs for even for a fraction of a second. (Guard or inmate) none of them are safe around her. MOO
Yeah. A lot of sociopaths actually do well in prison, as the order suits them. Not her.

This woman is volatile, and seems to thrive on chaos. That attack on the people transporting her, likely foreshadows what she will do in prison. She’s going to be a problem.

This is the first I've heard of this as a reported 'definite' reason for what she's wearing, but according to this article:

"Stauch then appeared in court via video on Thursday, wearing a black suicide safety smock — which helps prisoners from taking their own lives"

Dad of ‘murdered’ Gannon Stauch files for divorce against stepmom accused of killing him
This article was written by famed journalist hack, Chris Spargo. He was the bane of my existence in the Kelsey Berreth case, when he was writing for the Daily Mail.

He has this incredible ability to copy and paste information from various publications, while invariably screwing something up.

Speculation becomes fact, and his articles are often riddled with errors.

He is the living embodiment of the phrase “you can be anything you want to be.”

In his case that means being a sucky journalist. He’s the worst.

He should do us all a favor and write his articles and never publish them.

Check now - new to that.

Regarding the dog(s) dog park.

Looking at the Colorado Springs map --- There's a DOG park near their home and near the COS Airport (7.6 miles driving) called ----

Garden of the DOGS !!!
I’m not local but a quick google search...it seems super small and really residential.

This is the first I've heard of this as a reported 'definite' reason for what she's wearing, but according to this article:

"Stauch then appeared in court via video on Thursday, wearing a black suicide safety smock — which helps prisoners from taking their own lives"

Dad of ‘murdered’ Gannon Stauch files for divorce against stepmom accused of killing him
She’s volatile, and given her charges and her latest assault, it may just be that they’re not taking chances with her. I don’t see her as suicidal as much as I see her using anything she can to potentially harm another person. It could be that when this kind of unstable is what they get handed, this is standard.

I did see that one, but there seems to be little area to leave a body. Seems to be in a built up area.

I still lean towards Bear Creek because it is right next to Garden of the Gods, and we now know that she likes to tell everyone they have their times and dates wrong. Would be easy to say, not you saw me on Sunday when you know I was there, it wasn't Monday you saw me drive in and leave a body.

Check now - new to that.

Regarding the dog(s) dog park.

Looking at the Colorado Springs map --- There's a DOG park near their home and near the COS Airport (7.6 miles driving) called ----

Garden of the DOGS !!!

I think it’s interesting that high profile Hollywood lawyers stepped in to help Scott Peterson, but not Jody Arias. Both were obviously equally guilty. I think it speaks more to the terrifying nature of Arias’ BPD personality, than the fact that she’s female. I doubt anyone will step in to aid TS for the same reason. All three are high profile cases and would bring anyone a lot of publicity. I really hope she’s saddled with a novice public defender. I really hope the family n public don’t have to deal with some blow-hard Hollywood drama queen on top of everything else.
I hope she gets a decent PD just so she can't come back and say she didn't have good representation. Because you know she would jump at the chance.

Right that's my point. A literal 2 x 4 is two inches wide by 4 feet long (If I'm not mistaken) but I've seen people refer to a plank of wood as a 2 x 4 even when it was 1 inch by 3 feet. So is it confirmed that it was an actual 2 x 4?
I am sure someone already answered this already, since I am again 20 pages behind - or more - a 2 x 4 is 1.5" by 3.5" wide. The boards on the ground in the garage were maybe 3-4 ft long.

The other thing about TS is her comfort with lying. If she doesn't take a plea (I will be shocked if she does) the lies she will tell her attorneys will be over the top.

I remember how mortified I felt for George Anthony when CA said she had been molested by him.

When I went to court for child custody against my ex NPD husband he told the judge I was homeless living under a bridge with 2 guys.

I have never in my life been homeless and at the time I was working two jobs to pay my legal billls and going to college.

It can be quite shocking to the normal person what liars narcissist are and the outlandish things they say.

I think it’s interesting that high profile Hollywood lawyers stepped in to help Scott Peterson, but not Jody Arias. Both were obviously equally guilty. I think it speaks more to the terrifying nature of Arias’ BPD personality, than the fact that she’s female. I doubt anyone will step in to aid TS for the same reason. All three are high profile cases and would bring anyone a lot of publicity. I really hope she’s saddled with a novice public defender. I really hope the family n public don’t have to deal with some blow-hard Hollywood drama queen on top of everything else.
Only one high priced lawyer helped Scott Peterson and Scott’s parents paid the bill.
Arias and LS do not have parents who can afford to pay a high priced lawyer. Arias had a public defender and so does LS. Scott’s lawyer couldn’t help him and he went to death row. Arias was also convicted. We will see LS go to prison when their case is over as well.

I see an Alford Plea coming up to be honest.

Enough evidence to say you did it, but you don't have to admit guilt.

Happened with Angela Steinfurth when her and the boyfriend murdered baby Elaina.

I hope she gets a decent PD just so she can't come back and say she didn't have good representation. Because you know she would jump at the chance.

I agree with you - it is not funny thinking Sadie (and possibly the other dog) ran away.

But it is a very real concern that she did something bad to the dog(s) as well.

JMVHO.
It wasn’t a joke about the case. I believe she would say anything to keep from having to give up something AS wants. If it was jewelry he wanted it would potentially have been lost on a hike or down the sink.

I live very close and am going out this weekend for a hike, in an area of interest to me. In between Colorado Springs and Castle Rock. Covid is hitting here in El Paso Co., so the fresh air will be welcomed. #prayersforgannon

The biggest help right now would probably be drones and other aerial surveillance.

The other thing about TS is her comfort with lying. If she doesn't take a plea (I will be shocked if she does) the lies she will tell her attorneys will be over the top.

I remember how mortified I felt for George Anthony when CA said she had been molested by him.

When I went to court for child custody against my ex NPD husband he told the judge I was homeless living under a bridge with 2 guys.

I have never in my life been homeless and at the time I was working two jobs to pay my legal billls and going to college.

It can be quite shocking to the normal person what liars narcissist are and the outlandish things they say.
And they will tell these lies to people over the long term knowing that people will be too embarrassed to say / ask anything. So who knows what they'll be able to get others to 'testilie' to without knowing it's a lie. (If that makes sense)

I feel for this family. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member