Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was even wearing those oversized glasses INSIDE the house 9 years ago.

And that's a nice TV they're performing in front of. Looks fairly state of the art for that year.

Not an analysis, a thought. People that lack empathy or are always 'performing' wear sunglasses as a defense to always policing their eyes. (The eyes are the window to the soul, what do you do when you have no soul?) JMO

I think LE was on to her or at least had strong suspicions from the get go too. Hearing about his "alleged" Google search, interviewing her & looking around the house/yard the night Gannon was reported as a runaway, LS saying she didn't see him leave & didn't know which friend he was going to visit, seeing the bizarre missing flyers that LS made= red flags & suspicion. I'm not LE, but I'm a mom and I thought things didn't sound right when the story ran on our CO news Tues am. Look at her mannerisms, body language, and how she talked in that interview.......we all knew seeing that, do you think she was different when LE first spoke to her on Monday night? I think not!

I think LS threw a tantrum with AS on purpose because he had LH (the woman she was jealous of & despised) staying in their home. She probably was upset about this but it was the perfect excuse that she needed to leave the home. I'm sure at that point AS & LH were concentrating on finding their child, not a love triangle. If that saucer sized pool of blood was in Gannon's room (I think it was) are we supposed to believe that no one (not LE, AS, or LH) didn't notice it immediately on Tuesday? I guess it could've been concealed or covered somehow, but if your kid was missing wouldn't you carefully look around his bedroom for clues or to see if anything was missing? So I think that either AS discovered it on his own on Tues or LE pointed it out to him like LS said in the Crime Online interview. Regardless, I think it was found on Tues so they were on to LS for sure by then. Pure speculation, but I think LE had eyes on TS from this point hoping that she would lead them to Gannon.

JMO MOO
Bam!
He never saw his phone again after the incident Sunday night. I’m betting she took it away as punishment and that was it. She took his lifeline to his parents away.
Food is also used as a punishment.

Such as Burger King....

Does this look like a flyer that's designed to find a missing boy or mislead LE and blame the boy for running away??? o_Oo_O
View attachment 237150

Flyer Oddities:
1. The creator of this flyer managed to find a picture that puts her (duckface) self more prominent than the boy it's designed to find! :mad:
2. She later recanted and said she might have been mixed up & maybe what was listed on this flyer wasn't really what he was wearing!
(We saw the video---->it's not what he was wearing)
3. Why put "sick" in parenthesis??
4. Why include the info about what was searched on his phone? Is that really pertinent to finding your missing step-child? Besides the flyer says he left his cell phone at home!
5. "Not know if he has money or bank cards on him." Do you know a lot of 11 year olds that carry bank cards :rolleyes: and if he took the time to do that cell search, why would he take bank cards (that could be traced) with him??

Oh, she's not a smart one!!!o_Oo_Oo_O
Excellent post!!!!!!!!!

Really good points. I still think someone on a jury might buy she forgot phone bc she was so stressed out. And why would it be first degree if it was accident and she panicked? Defense can say she wasn’t educated enough to know that the injury was going to kill him. She can say she was enroute to hospital when it happened. You know there are always jurors who are naive and want to see the best in everyone.
What's interesting, when you go back and read Crime onLine's, she doesn't say she left the phone at home by accident. All it says is that she admitted to leaving the phone at home.

Hi all! Couldn't sleep last night so I started looking at Google maps, checking images of parks or trails he could be on. Scrolling up and down from various places trying to think of how all the driving could have played out with locations we either know(their home and the searches) and ones TS gave us(Castle Rock, exit 163). I found some parks that seemed promising at first, but after reading reviews and looking at pictures nothing looked promising to me, so for now I tend to think he is off a road in a secluded area that is mostly untraveled/undisturbed. Parks and trails I could find just seem too busy or have cameras. So many mentioned how people just let their dogs run freely. A dog would have found GS by now if she had put him under brush off a trail if people do allow dogs to roam freely at so many of these places I initially saw as possibilities.

What did strike me was she gave exit 163 in her interview. That puts her right in the area they were searching, specifically on County Line Rd which I know has been mentioned as a possibility when we saw them sifting snow in the area. Now, the interview was after we saw the searches, which means TS also saw those searches. So she felt she needed to T-splain something about the area. She knew they were either gonna find GS or evidence or pings. If the area was irrelevant she wouldn't have brought it up. I know she is a lying liar, but she only brings things up that she thinks she needs to explain to the public so she doesn't look bad. So she says "Yeah, I was in that area because I was lost. If they find anything it is because I was lost and stuff flew out of the truck, not because I was doing anything nefarious." That's where she came up with the "board" flying from the truck. She was trying to get ahead of any evidence. She seems to not understand that evidence doesn't lie and the court of public opinion means nothing. What matters is WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TECIA! So I do think the area they were searching is the right area. He is either still there and they couldn't find him with snow cover or he was and she used that rental to move him, but after thinking about her interview and the searches I am convinced they had it right and she definitely wasn't just "lost". She brought it up because something in that area is very incriminating to her. Real curious about where that rental can be tracked to. And as far as the odometer we have talked non-stop, could it have been set on trip mode and that is why we see it starting at 5? Just rhetorical thinking aloud on how far she could have possibly moved GS or if it is wrong then he has to still be in that area. I hope someone will find him soon, it is so hard to imagine how AS and LH feel everyday knowing their baby is out there somewhere. Bring Gannon Home!
BBM

@Kismet7 TS also needs to understand that the average human is not as stupid as she needs us to be.

I learned that NPDs often tell on themselves and TS is a classic example.

Not an analysis, a thought. People that lack empathy or are always 'performing' wear sunglasses as a defense to always policing their eyes. (The eyes are the window to the soul, what do you do when you have no soul?) JMO
Not all people who wear sunglasses all the time lack empathy or are performing for their egos (like I believe LS is). Sometimes people simply do not feel comfortable with eye contact. People on the HF end of the Autism Spectrum (like me), for example may prefer not to be noticed and "hide" behind glasses, not all, but some do. My mother has a different reason for wearing sunglasses than I do. She is a fashionista and was a model in her prime. The kind of glasses she wears are flashy designer glasses, mine are not the "look at me" kind.

Really good points. I still think someone on a jury might buy she forgot phone bc she was so stressed out. And why would it be first degree if it was accident and she panicked? Defense can say she wasn’t educated enough to know that the injury was going to kill him. She can say she was enroute to hospital when it happened. You know there are always jurors who are naive and want to see the best in everyone.
The special circumstances of the victim being a chid under 12 raise the charge to murder 1.
MOO proving premeditation is not necessary.

Yes. Many threads ago. A man appearing in one of TS's pictures came forward, identified himself and not only that, he had a picture of Gannon as well. I do believe that's on the media thread somewhere too.

I believe that photo was used on the "missing" poster, and that bothers me a bit -- not that it was used on the poster, but that it was taken the day before what we assume was horrific abuse, and just two days before Gannon was disappeared. It seems a bit too convenient.

For the most part, I'm willing to think that LS abused Gannon in a fit of rage on Sunday and that she abused him so badly she decided to finish him off on Monday.

But the photo stinks to high heaven of being "planned," and if LS was planning to do him in all along -- to me -- it's a much worse situation. It feels "off" somehow. Why not just take a photo of the kids? Why insert herself in the photo?

That photo bothers me.

Not all people who wear sunglasses all the time lack empathy or are performing for their egos (like I believe LS is). Sometimes people simply do not feel comfortable with eye contact. People on the HF end of the Autism Spectrum (like me), for example may prefer not to be noticed and "hide" behind glasses, not all, but some do. My mother has a different reason for wearing sunglasses than I do. She is a fashionista and was a model in her prime. The kind of glasses she wears are flashy designer glasses, mine are not the "look at me" kind.
Why I said it was a thought, not analysis. People with light eye colors, vision issues, or family history of eye disorders are also likely to frequently wear sunglasses. (Also doesn't seem to apply to LS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay