Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would T photo shop the GOG picture? He was seen alive getting into the truck the next morning. IMO, the GOG pic doesn't have much to do with anything.

i think a bigger question is why do any of what Tee has done ??
maybe G wasn't smiling enough ??

I keep forgetting that someone awhile back posted that just because she took a selfie or claimed to, doesn't mean it was take the day she says without messing with timestamps or the phone time. Take a photo of a prior photograph and Voila, a "new" selfie. (Also goes for , say, the trip to GoG) Haven't connected dots, just something to keep in mind. JMO
Exactly. I had posted that a while ago.

Why are we arguing premeditation? TS is not charged under Section (1)(a) for premeditation.

While there may have been premed, she is charged under Section (1)(f) being child under 12.

This ^ 1,000%

Maybe what's confusing some is that this started as TS abusing Gannon in a fit of rage (not premeditated.) The abuse caused life-threatening injuries that lead to his suffering and a trail of evidence, but did not kill him immediately. It became premeditation when TS did not get him medical attention & thought more than 1 minute about how to cover up the abuse she inflicted and/or how to kill him on Monday.

Even though I think it was premeditated, as there was evidence of planning however brief it was. It really doesn't matter if though, due to Gannon being under 12 yrs of age and TS being in a position of trust. Her actions of abuse & not seeking medical attention for him lead to his death. JMO MOO

#GannonStrong #FindGannon

I feel there is more to the gate incident with it being mentioned by TS so much. The gate might not have been fastened and a dog got out. Gannon might have waited by the gate but the dog didn't come back. He then ran in and told TS so she went out and chased the dog home. This would make her angry at him. I have had to run around yards chasing my dog when my children were younger because of an unlatched gate. Just feel that there's so much more to this. My opinion. My heart goes out to Gannon, his family and friends.

Should have added this to my post originally regarding height discrepancies...

Sheriff's Office
El Paso County, CO

The information provided by this search tool is not intended for official law enforcement or criminal justice use. Do NOT take any official action based on this data without first contacting the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office booking desk at 719-390-2151.

**IF YOU ARE USING A MOBILE DEVICE, RESULTS MAY NOT BE ACCURATE**

New Search
Booking Detail for 2000003896
Name: LETECIA LEANN STAUCH
DOB1983
EyesBrown
HairBrown
Height5'04"
Weight135
SexFemale
RaceWhite
Scars/Marks
LocationCJC

Charges
Court DateCourt DivDegreeCourt Case NumberBond TypeBond AmountRelease Date
03/11/20 4:00D1520CR1358NO BOND$0.00

Holds
DescriptionHolds Code
AdministrativeADMINISTRATIVE
AdministrativeADMINISTRATIVE

Warrants
NumberDescriptionLevel
20CR1358Arrest WarrantFelony
20CR1382Arrest WarrantFelony

Office of the Sheriff
27 East Vermijo Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
719-520-7100

Criminal Justice Center
2739 East Las Vegas Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
719-390-2000

Metro Detention Facility
210 South Tejon Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

I feel there is more to the gate incident with it being mentioned by TS so much. The gate might not have been fastened and a dog got out. Gannon might have waited by the gate but the dog didn't come back. He then ran in and told TS so she went out and chased the dog home. This would make her angry at him. I have had to run around yards chasing my dog when my children were younger because of an unlatched gate. Just feel that there's so much more to this. My opinion. My heart goes out to Gannon, his family and friends.
I have concluded that the only significance to her mentioning the gate is that she knew G had entered the gates of Heaven. All JMO

i think a persons ability to carry/ lift is going to be far different when they’re calm and unbothered than when they’re pissed off, raging, adrenaline pumping.

i guess we don’t know what kind of “workouts” or workout equipment TS has in the basement so we don’t know if she’s a weight lifter, capable of carrying heavier items longer distances. or if she’s just into cardio and maybe couldn’t make it to far from the road. a lot of cross fit girls don’t look very toned, they actually look a bit chubby, but they’re incredibly strong and fit so appearance is deceiving.

i think if TS hadn’t taken down her SM we would have a way better idea as where GS is because without GPS i wouldn’t think you’d chance actually getting lost, you’d go somewhere you’ve been and dispose in a spot you’ve seen before. the school district and en route to any hiking trails are good ideas imo.

i’m definitely of the opinion that there were two disposal trips made. imo the board/sock had to be found as a result of GPS. the area is just so vast, but maybe i’m wrong.

GANNON IS MY HERO! Gannon’s weight has been questioned... my 10 yr old premie grandsons is small compared to classmates, 50 lbs, his average, 13 yr old brother, before his last growth spurt barely made it to 100 lbs...So Gannon was somewhere between, even when I was in shape, lifting a a suitcase overhead is difficult...just seems a dumpster would become conspicuous, during daytime hours, and wouldn’t fit w/ runaway... she needs to splain his injuries MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay