Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for reposting this. Somehow I totally missed it. I agree with your talking points.

Unbelievable that she created & circulated this. There’s so much odd & unnecessary detail (which we now know is common for her). IMO, she knows what she did to him and this is her attempt, again, of planting doubts, creating a false story, blaming a unruly child (she doesn’t say that but it’s implied). She still cannot even pretend to show concern for him by saying - “We all love Gannon very much and want him home” or “Gannon is missed and we are heartbroken”.

The money & bank card mention is absurd. He’s 11. Is he going grocery shopping & staying in a hotel while he’s decided to run away & live on his own?

Nevermind the rest of it (phone searches, being home “sick”, no showcase pic of the missing child, etc.).

IMO, I believe LE knew right away they had a live one with stepmom.
That might be a good idea for LE to just have parents make these up to use later for evidence. So many things out of whack with that Missing Poster. JMO

I’ve wondered G’s exact weight and height this whole time, 4’9 and 90 lbs seems so tiny to me for an 11 year old. If he was that size, then TS would have no problem moving him around.
I am 5’7 and 150 lbs, my baby is 12, he’s 5’4 and 135 lbs. I can still piggyback him with no problem, I did last weekend while we were fishing. If G were the size she says, he probably would fit in a suitcase or duffle bag of sorts. The poor baby, I hope to God he got a good throat punch on her, but I have a feeling he didn’t see the final act coming. I wonder if they checked her (TS) for scratches, bruises?? I’m also still somewhat delusional holding on to hope that he’ll just show up and be alive and well..

I'm sure they've checked her by now - and certainly, LE put their eyes on her at some point during the first 48 hours (her squirrelly behavior must also have been noticed). Sharp-eyed WSers noticed a bandaid on her hand (left hand I believe) in her Cousin It interview. She was wearing a sweatshirt with those finger holes, to hide the back of her hand (but the bandaid could be seen - at least it sure looked like a bandaid).

If LS disappeared Gannon between 10 am and 2 pm as most of us believe, then she had about 5 hours to reorganize the house and clean herself up, and move things from the far end of the truck bed to the garage (unseen by RD's camera or the Stauch's own ring camera - but there may be a camera across the street).

The police do not bring flashlights to the yard until Tuesday night, if I'm understanding the reports correctly (please correct me if it's Monday night). I believe LS says that the police come by on Monday and look around because "kids can hide."

By the next morning, LS is up bright and early, leaving her house around 8 am to go to the airport hours in advance of when AS is landing, to rent a car (when the household already has 3 cars). That night, LH says she spent "most of the night" talking to LE, including a clear statement that the boy that LS said was Gannon (at the *advertiser censored* n Go) is not Gannon. I believe AS contacted neighbors throughout Wednesday, but didn't see the RD footage until Saturday (as RD states).

LS has the car for 28 hours, and drives enough to empty the tank, possibly more. We don't know.

Eventually, we'll hear more from neighbors, hopefully in MSM. People were certainly noticing the number of cars at the house; police are seen sitting outside pretty regularly by Wednesday (that's from MSM). I believe LS was out of the house by then, though (and trucks/cars are impounded pretty early too - perhaps by Wednesday - although not sure when the rental car is impounded).

She is 5'7" according to this link
Letecia Leann Stauch

While booking info may not be accurate (we saw she somehow lost 15 pounds by the time she got to CO per booking weights) she doesn't strike me as unusually tall in other pictures we've seen. And 5'9" is unusually tall for a woman. The average height of a woman raised in the US is 5'4"
How Tall Is the Average Woman (and What Does She Weigh)?[/QUOTE

Facilities differ in how they enter a defendant’s booking information. Some go based off height and weight that’s listed on driver’s license, some actually measure and weigh the person, and others simply enter the information told to them by the individual being booked. This would easily explain the discrepancies in height and weight.

I suspect this was more hands on, emotional. I hate to say it, but I think it was a rage murder. A gun wouldn't give her the satisfaction she was after. jmo
It also takes a lot of defense options off the table. Runaway. Kidnapped. (they often find bullets to compare if the weapon came from the home) IMO

She is 5'7" according to this link
Letecia Leann Stauch

While booking info may not be accurate (we saw she somehow lost 15 pounds by the time she got to CO per booking weights) she doesn't strike me as unusually tall in other pictures we've seen. And 5'9" is unusually tall for a woman. The average height of a woman raised in the US is 5'4"
How Tall Is the Average Woman (and What Does She Weigh)?

Facilities differ in how they enter a defendant’s booking information. Some go based off height and weight that’s listed on driver’s license, some actually measure and weigh the person, and others simply enter the information told to them by the individual being booked. This would easily explain the discrepancies in height and weight.

I have to wonder what the DA could offer her in the way of bargaining to get her to give up the location of Gannon’s remains. Any ideas?
Not a lawyer, but I think there’s very little room for deals. Her crime is heinous and made more so because her victim is a child, and she poses a risk to others, so I can’t see parole, ever. I also don’t think that would be an incentive. It’s too far off in the future and as we saw in Kansas, she just simply wants off altogether. Now. Because she’s special.

The DP isn’t a bargaining tool. She could be offered a prison closer to her family, but that’s probably not enough to motivate her. Her goal is getting away with it. She’s used to making all the deals and deciding the terms. She could surprise us, or her lawyer might convince her to talk, but not revealing his location is her last shred of control.

Personally, as someone who is used to estimating height and weight of persons as a basic task of my employment, I don't think Gannon weighed 90 lbs. More like 65-70. He's a slightly built boy and in some pictures looks downright thin.

Not that most people could carry even 60 pounds very far in one go.

That's the thing - it's the selfie from GoG that's on the Missing Person poster, so that picture came from TS. IMO. And while she can deny (I suppose) that she constructed the Missing Poster, there's her own picture right on it, taken the day before Gannon went missing. She's involved in that poster somehow.

I keep forgetting that someone awhile back posted that just because she took a selfie or claimed to, doesn't mean it was take the day she says without messing with timestamps or the phone time. Take a photo of a prior photograph and Voila, a "new" selfie. (Also goes for , say, the trip to GoG) Haven't connected dots, just something to keep in mind. JMO

Thanks. I don't think we've seen a booking say she was 5'9" but some press reports may have. Are the mug shot photos with a a height chart in the background a TV invention? Or something never used anymore?

Not a lawyer, but I think there’s very little room for deals. Her crime is heinous and made more so because her victim is a child, and she poses a risk to others, so I can’t see parole, ever. I also don’t think that would be an incentive. It’s too far off in the future and as we saw in Kansas, she just simply wants off altogether. Now. Because she’s special.

The DP isn’t a bargaining tool. She could be offered a prison closer to her family, but that’s probably not enough to motivate her. Her goal is getting away with it. She’s used to making all the deals and deciding the terms. She could surprise us, or her lawyer might convince her to talk, but not revealing his location is her last shred of control.
IMO, she threw all deal making when she attacked LE.

Courtney Fromm on Twitter

GANNON: I walked into the restroom here at the church. I turned and found this prayer board. So many of the messages were for Gannon. I’ve attached a few to this tweet. This brought tears to my eyes. Several you can tell are kids handwriting. @FOX21News #GannonStauch

Soul crushing. Sanken hearts and trembling faces all over WS, as well. :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member