Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if TS or AS golfs?
Would you be able to carry them long distances though. That’s the question really. I am 5’6”, I am in very good shape, am a rock climber and do regular multiple day backpacking treks, hiking many miles a trip. There is absolutely no way I can carry 90lbs for a long distance, I don’t even think I would make it 20 feet. Anyone who think it’s possible, do an experiment, pack 90lbs worth of items into a bag or suitcase, now carry that bag or drag that bag along rough terrain for as long as you can.

Personally, as someone who is used to estimating height and weight of persons as a basic task of my employment, I don't think Gannon weighed 90 lbs. More like 65-70. He's a slightly built boy and in some pictures looks downright thin.

Not that most people could carry even 60 pounds very far in one go.

Curious where that photo of Gannon came from?

That's the thing - it's the selfie from GoG that's on the Missing Person poster, so that picture came from TS. IMO. And while she can deny (I suppose) that she constructed the Missing Poster, there's her own picture right on it, taken the day before Gannon went missing. She's involved in that poster somehow.

Still trying to catch up here, but early comments were that a "friend" created that flyer, not TS. I don't know if it was ever confirmed one way or another.

jmo
First time I saw it I kinda thought someone else threw it together trying to help. Like they maybe asked TS some questions “does he have any money?” And LE would want a recent pic and that one was already on TS social media. The part that is weird are the quotes around the word sick. That implies they don’t believe he was IMO. The whole thing’s weird actually.

I agree but G weighing 100 pounds is coming from T. I don’t believe it. I have an 8 year old who is 56 pounds and a 10 year old who is 67 pounds. I would say G is between 70-80 pounds max.
Not that it matters because she clearly didn’t have trouble disappearing him whatever his weight was. Moo
My thoughts, exactly. Gannon was thin, not very muscular, as are many boys his age. Claiming 90 lbs. would be pushing it.

i agree the moment she realised the extent of G's injuries and her then choosing not to get him the medical attention he desperately needed, that was premeditation, her choices from that moment onward led to his death, it no longer matters if she took further action to hasten his death or allowed nature to takes its course.
She is culpable and made conscious choices while G was still alive and possibly saveable.

premeditation doesn't mean days or weeks of planning it is simply being aware your choice will result in the death of another.
She had so many chances to change her mind and not go there, not murder that little boy with premeditation. She kept going. Even if at first it was an accident or out of rage, once she committed the initial crime of seriously harming him, she made more choices, the choice to protect herself and let Gannon succumb to his injuries.

And we know by its very nature that everything after that was calculated and planned. She knew exactly what she was doing. IMO

damn ... the more you zoom in on his hand the more it looks totally pshoped... his hand is almost see though
going to take a closer look, i have been using photoshop for over 20years
if she did this she has some decent skill with photoshop, but not good enough, seems to be a running theme in Tee's life
Ya there is an image without it. For some reason I can only find it today in a non MSM source so I can’t link it. Can’t seem to find where I saw it yesterday when I searching earlier MSM sources.

Look at the first photo. Is this real? Is there a pen in Gannon’s hand?
View attachment 237173
View attachment 237175

There was a LOT of discussion on this, when this pic was first posted. Most are in agreement it's a drinking straw attached to a Camelback type of backpack, similar to this one https://www.amazon.ca/Camelbak-1121...ocphy=9001054&hvtargid=pla-699612985887&psc=1

Whether it's an actual Camelback backpack or not, it's definitely a drinking straw with an attached cap.

okay after just a quick look on my phone pshop i am kind feeling this photo has some issues ... not ones that jump out at first.

number one is G's hand there is definitely something not right about it including the light on his finger compared to the way the light is falling on the rock his hand is on/in front of..
there is some inconsistency along the body too looks kinda like an attempt to blend two images
and the black line running up along the left side of his face.... it doesn't extend down over his top... if it was part of the tubing to his camelbak you would see it traveling all the way down to what is in his hand, but it doesn't.
also have a question about the shadow angles on each face but that could be positioning tho i'm still dubious
will have to drag out my laptop tomorrow and take a better look in full pshop
i've cropped the image to show the areas im most troubled by
It definitely looks like some sort of tubing too me. And I agree, seems like the hand on the rock is off. Also the size of the hand looks off.

That's the thing - it's the selfie from GoG that's on the Missing Person poster, so that picture came from TS. IMO. And while she can deny (I suppose) that she constructed the Missing Poster, there's her own picture right on it, taken the day before Gannon went missing. She's involved in that poster somehow.

I was asking about the pic of Gannon and his sister in the room with a deer head on the wall.

It definitely looks like some sort of tubing too me. And I agree, seems like the hand on the rock is off.
i sent the photo to a fellow photoshopper who has not been following the case and asked what they thought of the photo, their response was it definitely looks altered, he raised the proportion of the hand also seem quite off

Stopping for gas in the rental car means being on camera and/or eyewitnesses--defeating incognito attempts. IMO

My fear is that by the time LE gets the word out to every gas station in a radius of say 300-400 miles of CS, there's little hope that they are all going to look at their footage. It's too late now for most places to still have it. That's why it would have been great if TS was under LE surveillance on the day she got the rental car, but I don't think she was.

LS's face was unknown to the public on that Tuesday, and it wasn't until the next week that she was on TV (with her back to the camera). People just don't remember faces that well, that long.

I think she is very cagey. Further, she might even know some out of the way places to gas up, where there are no cameras. I wonder if she had driven between SC and CO before. Those little towns east of CS (say, like Gorham) have stations that I doubt have cameras, but even if they did, they weren't going to check footage if they didn't know to do it (and I doubt anyone went out there and asked in the first few days).

It's true that there were rumors of a rental car early on, but if LE do not speak to AS/LH until late on Tuesday, and then the search focuses around Lorson Ranch (as I believe it did until LE got more of TS's digital footprint), so maybe some kind of covert call went out to the greater region (all the way to Kansas, for example).

i sent the photo to a fellow photoshopper who has not been following the case and asked what they thought of the photo, their response was it definitely looks altered, he raised the proportion of the hand also seem quite off
Yeah, I went back and edited my post saying that the hand size was off also. IMO

Would you be able to carry them long distances though. That’s the question really. I am 5’6”, I am in very good shape, am a rock climber and do regular multiple day backpacking treks, hiking many miles a trip. There is absolutely no way I can carry 90lbs for a long distance, I don’t even think I would make it 20 feet. Anyone who think it’s possible, do an experiment, pack 90lbs worth of items into a bag or suitcase, now carry that bag or drag that bag along rough terrain for as long as you can.

I agree. Deadlifting weight is hard but feasible. Carrying any length of time, even with a fireman's carry, is not. Dragging can be done for short distances. My own feeling is that this rules out using a dumpster. I have never in my life been able to lift eighty pounds higher than my shoulders. And walk-in dumpsters, although they are awesome, are very rare when found behind stores and such.

I have to wonder what the DA could offer her in the way of bargaining to get her to give up the location of Gannon’s remains. Any ideas?
I think they would put chance of parole on the table. But I don’t think they will negotiate anything until the weather has gotten warmer and all snow has melted. LE is so super focused on that one search area, they have quit searches for now, which leads me to believe they are waiting for the snow to thaw, and they are not asking for any public help in searches. I just think they have a good idea where he is, but can’t seem to get to him or find him yet because of the snow.

Has it been confirmed they really went to Garden of the Gods and on that day?

Yes. Many threads ago. A man appearing in one of TS's pictures came forward, identified himself and not only that, he had a picture of Gannon as well. I do believe that's on the media thread somewhere too.

I am bumping regarding the car rental. Sleuthers have provided this At least twice. In July the car went in for repairs. At that time the mileage was logged in at 900 miles. Obviously it didn't have 5 miles on it when T rented it. IMO, the idea that T drove 950 miles is incorrect.

Thank you for reposting this. Skimming through threads that move so quickly, I know I've missed more than a couple of things. Forgive me for being dense, but I am not seeing where the mileage on this repair doc is 900. I'm obviously missing something!

I think they will try to keep her from taking the stand, but in the long run, doesn't the defendant get to make that call? I could see TS insisting on taking the stand in her own defense. Or, alternately, I could see her firing the defense attorney and representing herself in court. In my opinion, she has an over-inflated view of herself and her intellect, and if the case isn't going her way (I don't think it will), she's going to try to get her attorney(s) to let her take the stand.

I agree. She has spent so much energy coming up with her stories, she's going to really, really want to make sure it's heard.

... and if I didn't know better, I would think the video captures a man heading out to hunt or target practice. I say a soft rifle case.

Where was the picture of the mounted buck head taken? I'm pretty sure I've seen that pic on SM, and NOT from the suspect's page. IMO, that was not in the house where LS and AS lived. Regardless of whether a rifle was used, I agree AS has firearms being in the military.
IMO, the case LS carried to the truck was a soft case for a bow. It may have been used to carry anything, not necessarily a weapon, although that's possible.

In the pic of LE in the garage, there is a bow leaning up against the wall. I can't find it for the life of me now. I'll add it when I do.

ETA: photo

Attachments

• IMG_20200308_111153.jpg
    IMG_20200308_111153.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
okay after just a quick look on my phone pshop i am kind feeling this photo has some issues ... not ones that jump out at first.

number one is G's hand there is definitely something not right about it including the light on his finger compared to the way the light is falling on the rock his hand is on/in front of..
there is some inconsistency along the body too looks kinda like an attempt to blend two images
and the black line running up along the left side of his face.... it doesn't extend down over his top... if it was part of the tubing to his camelbak you would see it traveling all the way down to what is in his hand, but it doesn't.
also have a question about the shadow angles on each face but that could be positioning tho i'm still dubious
will have to drag out my laptop tomorrow and take a better look in full pshop
i've cropped the image to show the areas im most troubled by

I'm a professional graphic designer, and I use photoshop all day, every day.
Creating designs, mock-ups for marketing & advertising, editing photos for clients, etc.
I see absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about this pic.
No tell-tale signs of "photoshopping" mistakes that most people make.

jmo

First time I saw it I kinda thought someone else threw it together trying to help. Like they maybe asked TS some questions “does he have any money?” And LE would want a recent pic and that one was already on TS social media. The part that is weird are the quotes around the word sick. That implies they don’t believe he was IMO. The whole thing’s weird actually.

Agreed, that first flyer is noticeably unprofessional, and yes, weird.
The quotes around the word "sick" stand out to pretty much everyone as something we never see on a missing child flyer.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members