Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect this was more hands on, emotional. I hate to say it, but I think it was a rage murder. A gun wouldn't give her the satisfaction she was after. jmo

I agree.

As for Gannon's hand in that pic, it appears to be he is holding onto a piece of rock, I think tee is standing in front of it and he and his sister are behind a piece of Rock jutting up at Garden of the Gods.

RSBM...
So she shared with LE the abduction plot and as she says..." Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet"
So please T, explain the rental? If abducted, wouldn't Gannon be thrilled to see dad's truck?

The statement you (and others) have highlighted is yet another lie TS concocted in attempt to cover-up the other lies she has told to LE and the public. She has contradicted herself so many times, that she can't remember the truth it seems. We all know she can't "keep quiet" about anything. :rolleyes:

When I was her age, I could sling around 80-pound bales of hay without too much effort. I would also lift fifty-pound bags of horse feed out of my trunk.
Would you be able to carry them long distances though. That’s the question really. I am 5’6”, I am in very good shape, am a rock climber and do regular multiple day backpacking treks, hiking many miles a trip. There is absolutely no way I can carry 90lbs for a long distance, I don’t even think I would make it 20 feet. Anyone who think it’s possible, do an experiment, pack 90lbs worth of items into a bag or suitcase, now carry that bag or drag that bag along rough terrain for as long as you can.

okay after just a quick look on my phone pshop i am kind feeling this photo has some issues ... not ones that jump out at first.

number one is G's hand there is definitely something not right about it including the light on his finger compared to the way the light is falling on the rock his hand is on/in front of..
there is some inconsistency along the body too looks kinda like an attempt to blend two images
and the black line running up along the left side of his face.... it doesn't extend down over his top... if it was part of the tubing to his camelbak you would see it traveling all the way down to what is in his hand, but it doesn't.
also have a question about the shadow angles on each face but that could be positioning tho i'm still dubious
will have to drag out my laptop tomorrow and take a better look in full pshop
i've cropped the image to show the areas im most troubled by

Attachments

• DA36E10D-C30E-40B3-B629-B010535C2A56.png
    DA36E10D-C30E-40B3-B629-B010535C2A56.png
    618.2 KB · Views: 225
The tank was full when she picked it up, right? Driving 95 miles would not leave her with an empty tank at the end of the day and she did have one. I'm really worried she moved him far away.

That's why I said the accuracy of that rental receipt really matters. For me it determines where he could be found. If it isn't accurate then I do think it is highly likely he is near where they were searching. If it is accurate, well....I don't want to really think about that.

Would you be able to carry them long distances though. That’s the question really. I am 5’6”, I am in very good shape, am a rock climber and do regular multiple day backpacking treks, hiking many miles a trip. There is absolutely no way I can carry 90lbs for a long distance, I don’t even think I would make it 20 feet. Anyone who think it’s possible, do an experiment, pack 90lbs worth of items into a bag or suitcase, now carry that bag or drag that bag along rough terrain for as long as you can.

I agree, not that someone could not pull it off but I’m having a hard time with it here.

My best example is imagine carrying one of those first responder training “dummies” that mimic a unresponsive person, as an example. It’s “dead weight”.

In your example with a backpack, the weight can at least be strategically placed and evened out. Still difficult for many with that weight, especially on a incline.

I also don’t think you can compare it really to carrying or holding your own child. IMO, they are, without even thinking about using their muscles to hold themselves upright, keep their head up, etc.

okay after just a quick look on my phone pshop i am kind feeling this photo has some issues ... not ones that jump out at first.

number one is G's hand there is definitely something not right about it including the light on his finger compared to the way the light is falling on the rock his hand is on/in front of..
there is some inconsistency along the body too looks kinda like an attempt to blend two images
and the black line running up along the left side of his face.... it doesn't extend down over his top... if it was part of the tubing to his camelbak you would see it traveling all the way down to what is in his hand, but it doesn't.
also have a question about the shadow angles on each face but that could be positioning tho i'm still dubious
will have to drag out my laptop tomorrow and take a better look in full pshop
i've cropped the image to show the areas im most troubled by
I agree there is something troublesome about the picture. I can't quite put my finger on it but his hand on that rock looks odd. I thought so the first time I saw it.

Thank you for reposting this. Somehow I totally missed it. I agree with your talking points.

Unbelievable that she created & circulated this. There’s so much odd & unnecessary detail (which we now know is common for her). IMO, she knows what she did to him and this is her attempt, again, of planting doubts, creating a false story, blaming a unruly child (she doesn’t say that but it’s implied). She still cannot even pretend to show concern for him by saying - “We all love Gannon very much and want him home” or “Gannon is missed and we are heartbroken”.

The money & bank card mention is absurd. He’s 11. Is he going grocery shopping & staying in a hotel while he’s decided to run away & live on his own?

Nevermind the rest of it (phone searches, being home “sick”, no showcase pic of the missing child, etc.).

IMO, I believe LE knew right away they had a live one with stepmom.

Still trying to catch up here, but early comments were that a "friend" created that flyer, not TS. I don't know if it was ever confirmed one way or another.

jmo

Yeah, I doubt she would be able to manage long distances. I think she would only be able to manage lifting and carrying a short distance, maybe for about twenty seconds at a time, then resting before lifting again. She could also drag or pull something that heavy a little at a time. It would have been difficult to drag/lift a body for more than 100 yards or so without some help.
But getting a body in and out of a vehicle and dragging it a short distance would be possible.

Imo

Still trying to catch up here, but early comments were that a "friend" created that flyer, not TS. I don't know if it was ever confirmed one way or another.

jmo

Ok, thank you for this. It’s still super odd, IMO. It’s important to note if stepmom did not create it.

ETA: it’s too late for me to disclaimer my original post.

I agree there is something troublesome about the picture. I can't quite put my finger on it but his hand on that rock looks odd. I thought so the first time I saw it.
his hand is semi opaque for starters... his fingers can't even really be seen plus whatever is in his hand has been partially faded out as well as no sunlight on his hand but its falling on either side on to the rock, if the light was on the rock it should also be on his hand but it's not.

i'm hoping some eagled eyed fbi techy has been putting this image through the wringer

** Warning, the contents of this post may be disturbing.

@Angels27 The thought is horrifying, but justice for Gannon includes facing the brutal reality of what he endured.

Attached are images of a person on a mission and carrying a soft rifle case. Many avid hunters prefer soft cases and usually slide them behind the front seat in their truck. Search a large shopping site for 'soft rifle case', the average length is only 3.5 ft.

Also attached is an image of a mounted buck head indicating the home of a hunter. Maybe a relative, but given that AS was also military, he had guns. AS can attest to one missing, and LE can determine if it was recently fired. The PC gave no doubt that GS was dead.

A gun offers the perp distance to commit their crime. It minimizes blood splatter as well as the chance of acquiring defense wounds.

Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO

Curious where that photo of Gannon came from?

I agree, not that someone could not pull it off but I’m having a hard time with it here.

My best example is imagine carrying one of those first responder training “dummies” that mimic a unresponsive person, as an example. It’s “dead weight”.

In your example with a backpack, the weight can at least be strategically placed and evened out. Still difficult for many with that weight, especially on a incline.

I also don’t think you can compare it really to carrying or holding your own child. IMO, they are, without even thinking about using their muscles to hold themselves upright, keep their head up, etc.

even carrying a child that weight and meaningful distance is extremely hard. Especially considering that GS was not that shorter than TS. he probably came up to her shoulders Atleast. My daughter is his height, and 76lbs, just to test this theory out, I tried carrying her, and it was very difficult. I made it about 15 steps, with her legs and arms wrapped around me......I think it’s would be near impossible for TS, to carry GS at dead weight very far.

My gut is telling me that she killed him in the same vicinity that his body currently is. I would assume that the first two places they had those cadaver dogs search was the home and all cars, including rental cars. If they got a scent from the cars, there would’ve been an arrest a lot sooner in my opinion.

I think she very well could’ve put the body in a bag or suitcase, thinking that it would be easy to transport him, and soon realized her plan was not going to work.

I think that his body is at that search point where she said she had to take a detour and then turn around because she got lost. They seemed to be super focused on that area. Most likely it’s a very shallow grave or hidden with shrubbery on top, and because of the snow it has been very difficult to find him. I really hope she did place him in some type of bag because Atleast that might preserve evidence better than if left out in the wild.

JMHO

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

"Stauch’s 17-year-old daughter reportedly arrived home from work at around 4:38 p.m. and minutes later, left with the 9-year-old to go to a Dollar General store. She, too, did not see Gannon, according to Stauch." Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

While everyone knows by now, every word out of TS' mouth should be considered questionable, her minor child has never been named a suspect or POI, nor has LE even vaguely hinted at such. So, for now, I think's it best we leave the kid out of it.

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members