Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

I indicated a "bag or a suitcase". The bag could have been a military duffle bag, which will easily hold 100+ lbs. No need to use the strapping to carry it, just cradle the bag to lift and move. It is quite possible AS had one or more duffle bags in the house.

LS does not appear to be 'frail' in any sense of the word. In fact, she appears somewhat 'stocky'. I have no doubt LS could lift and place 90 lbs. Maybe not 'easily', but I believe she could do it.

Airline weight limits have no relevance in this case.
She also apparently works out or at least exercises so she must be in decent shape. She assaulted a deputy enough to require treatment in a hospital.
I do think she is capable of lifting or dragging 100 pounds without too much trouble. Jmo

She also apparently works out or at least exercises so she must be in decent shape. She assaulted a deputy enough to require treatment in a hospital.
I do think she is capable of lifting or dragging 100 pounds without too much trouble. Jmo
I agree but G weighing 100 pounds is coming from T. I don’t believe it. I have an 8 year old who is 56 pounds and a 10 year old who is 67 pounds. I would say G is between 70-80 pounds max.
Not that it matters because she clearly didn’t have trouble disappearing him whatever his weight was. Moo

Why not?, if she is a shady as her history would suggest then I am willing to bet she is the kind of person who keeps a stash of cold hard cash available,you never know when you might need it;)

Stopping for gas in the rental car means being on camera and/or eyewitnesses--defeating incognito attempts. IMO

Look at the first photo. Is this real? Is there a pen in Gannon’s hand?
View attachment 237173
View attachment 237175
There were some discussions over this plastic looking thing awhile back. I think most of us think it’s a straw to a water pack.
Tho since then I have seen this picture without the plastic thing. So I have been wondering if this is a fake. Will try to find it again without the straw.

MOO, I'm in the camp that believes, without a doubt, she could move Gannon's body if need be.

In terms of that item she is carrying, yes indeed, it could be a rifle case.

Keep in mind, if she put that 'behind the seat' in that truck, then it was right where Gannon sat. I don't think she did that. I think she put it on the front seat, or in the footwell of the front seat.

I'm not in any way convinced she used a rifle to kill him. I do know when a gunshot goes off where I live, people hardly bat an eye.

HOWEVER, it's rare to hear just ONE gunshot, unless during doe, or buck season around here.

I'd recall hearing just one shot. Most of the time, people are doing target practice, and shooting more than one round. If she shot him with a rifle, anywhere near the search spot at the "S" turn on rt. 105, or on Noe road, or in that area they where searching over by Rt. 25, it's likely some local would recall that.

However, they could have been sifting snow for a 30:06, 7mm, .270, or some such casing.

Good discussion.

She is 5'7" according to this link
Letecia Leann Stauch

While booking info may not be accurate (we saw she somehow lost 15 pounds by the time she got to CO per booking weights) she doesn't strike me as unusually tall in other pictures we've seen. And 5'9" is unusually tall for a woman. The average height of a woman raised in the US is 5'4"
How Tall Is the Average Woman (and What Does She Weigh)?

T is also "officially" listed as 5'4" inches--likely the correct height; it probably depended on which alias she was currently using.

But Gannon was 90 lbs. Add in that most suitcases weigh about 10 lbs, and you now have LS moving a 100 lb suitcase around between cars.
Most airlines have a 50 lb weight limit... I struggle lifting a 50 lb bag out of my trunk, I’m not sure how she could have moved anything bigger without help.

MOO

When I was her age, I could sling around 80-pound bales of hay without too much effort. I would also lift fifty-pound bags of horse feed out of my trunk.

I agree but G weighing 100 pounds is coming from T. I don’t believe it. I have an 8 year old who is 56 pounds and a 10 year old who is 67 pounds. I would say G is between 70-80 pounds max.
Not that it matters because she clearly didn’t have trouble disappearing him whatever his weight was. Moo
I don't believe he was 100 pounds either. Average weight for an 11 year old boy is around 80 pounds depending on height and build. Gannon seemed small and slightly below average weight to me. Imo

Hi all! Couldn't sleep last night so I started looking at Google maps, checking images of parks or trails he could be on. Scrolling up and down from various places trying to think of how all the driving could have played out with locations we either know(their home and the searches) and ones TS gave us(Castle Rock, exit 163). I found some parks that seemed promising at first, but after reading reviews and looking at pictures nothing looked promising to me, so for now I tend to think he is off a road in a secluded area that is mostly untraveled/undisturbed. Parks and trails I could find just seem too busy or have cameras. So many mentioned how people just let their dogs run freely. A dog would have found GS by now if she had put him under brush off a trail if people do allow dogs to roam freely at so many of these places I initially saw as possibilities.

What did strike me was she gave exit 163 in her interview. That puts her right in the area they were searching, specifically on County Line Rd which I know has been mentioned as a possibility when we saw them sifting snow in the area. Now, the interview was after we saw the searches, which means TS also saw those searches. So she felt she needed to T-splain something about the area. She knew they were either gonna find GS or evidence or pings. If the area was irrelevant she wouldn't have brought it up. I know she is a lying liar, but she only brings things up that she thinks she needs to explain to the public so she doesn't look bad. So she says "Yeah, I was in that area because I was lost. If they find anything it is because I was lost and stuff flew out of the truck, not because I was doing anything nefarious." That's where she came up with the "board" flying from the truck. She was trying to get ahead of any evidence. She seems to not understand that evidence doesn't lie and the court of public opinion means nothing. What matters is WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TECIA! So I do think the area they were searching is the right area. He is either still there and they couldn't find him with snow cover or he was and she used that rental to move him, but after thinking about her interview and the searches I am convinced they had it right and she definitely wasn't just "lost". She brought it up because something in that area is very incriminating to her. Real curious about where that rental can be tracked to. And as far as the odometer we have talked non-stop, could it have been set on trip mode and that is why we see it starting at 5? Just rhetorical thinking aloud on how far she could have possibly moved GS or if it is wrong then he has to still be in that area. I hope someone will find him soon, it is so hard to imagine how AS and LH feel everyday knowing their baby is out there somewhere. Bring Gannon Home!

Look at the first photo. Is this real? Is there a pen in Gannon’s hand?
View attachment 237173
View attachment 237175

damn ... the more you zoom in on his hand the more it looks totally pshoped... his hand is almost see though
going to take a closer look, i have been using photoshop for over 20years
if she did this she has some decent skill with photoshop, but not good enough, seems to be a running theme in Tee's life

Hi all! Couldn't sleep last night so I started looking at Google maps, checking images of parks or trails he could be on. Scrolling up and down from various places trying to think of how all the driving could have played out with locations we either know(their home and the searches) and ones TS gave us(Castle Rock, exit 163). I found some parks that seemed promising at first, but after reading reviews and looking at pictures nothing looked promising to me, so for now I tend to think he is off a road in a secluded area that is mostly untraveled/undisturbed. Parks and trails I could find just seem too busy or have cameras. So many mentioned how people just let their dogs run freely. A dog would have found GS by now if she had put him under brush off a trail if people do allow dogs to roam freely at so many of these places I initially saw as possibilities.

What did strike me was she gave exit 163 in her interview. That puts her right in the area they were searching, specifically on County Line Rd which I know has been mentioned as a possibility when we saw them sifting snow in the area. Now, the interview was after we saw the searches, which means TS also saw those searches. So she felt she needed to T-splain something about the area. She knew they were either gonna find GS or evidence or pings. If the area was irrelevant she wouldn't have brought it up. I know she is a lying liar, but she only brings things up that she thinks she needs to explain to the public so she doesn't look bad. So she says "Yeah, I was in that area because I was lost. If they find anything it is because I was lost and stuff flew out of the truck, not because I was doing anything nefarious." That's where she came up with the "board" flying from the truck. She was trying to get ahead of any evidence. She seems to not understand that evidence doesn't lie and the court of public opinion means nothing. What matters is WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TECIA! So I do think the area they were searching is the right area. He is either still there and they couldn't find him with snow cover or he was and she used that rental to move him, but after thinking about her interview and the searches I am convinced they had it right and she definitely wasn't just "lost". She brought it up because something in that area is very incriminating to her. Real curious about where that rental can be tracked to. And as far as the odometer we have talked non-stop, could it have been set on trip mode and that is why we see it starting at 5? Just rhetorical thinking aloud on how far she could have possibly moved GS or if it is wrong then he has to still be in that area. I hope someone will find him soon, it is so hard to imagine how AS and LH feel everyday knowing their baby is out there somewhere. Bring Gannon Home!

The tank was full when she picked it up, right? Driving 95 miles would not leave her with an empty tank at the end of the day and she did have one. I'm really worried she moved him far away.

MOO, I'm in the camp that believes, without a doubt, she could move Gannon's body if need be.

In terms of that item she is carrying, yes indeed, it could be a rifle case.

Keep in mind, if she put that 'behind the seat' in that truck, then it was right where Gannon sat. I don't think she did that. I think she put it on the front seat, or in the footwell of the front seat.

I'm not in any way convinced she used a rifle to kill him. I do know when a gunshot goes off where I live, people hardly bat an eye.

HOWEVER, it's rare to hear just ONE gunshot, unless during doe, or buck season around here.

I'd recall hearing just one shot. Most of the time, people are doing target practice, and shooting more than one round. If she shot him with a rifle, anywhere near the search spot at the "S" turn on rt. 105, or on Noe road, or in that area they where searching over by Rt. 25, it's likely some local would recall that.

However, they could have been sifting snow for a 30:06, 7mm, .270, or some such casing.

Good discussion.
I suspect this was more hands on, emotional. I hate to say it, but I think it was a rage murder. A gun wouldn't give her the satisfaction she was after. jmo

No GPS on the receipt, but they have GPS in case the vehicle is stolen.
When you rent a car, does the company secretly track you?
Avis and Budget, in a joint statement, said they “unequivocally do not use satellite tracking devices” unless “a vehicle is reported stolen to law enforcement.”

COS

Vehicles at this location can be driven throughout the continental U.S. with no restrictions. Based on availability, one-way rentals may be allowed to some U.S. cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877