Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering how El Paso County Jail is. In photos it appeared modern. I was hoping for more of a Rikers Island type jail for TS. Will she stay in El Paso County until trial? Will trial be within a year as PF's was? I sure hope so because justice cannot come quickly enough for Gannon.

I hope she did over medicate him with 'something'..
I hope he did slip peacefully into an unconcious state..
I truly hope he was spared knowing & feeling what his so called step mum did to him..
Yeah, reading all the last comments reminds me, that ultimately she is just a pathetic bully, a coward, which is just another layer MOO which brings me back to the abandonment theory, which may be the worst of allJMO

MOO

I believe the following occurred:

IMO, LS and Gannon (still alive) returned in the truck to Mandan Drive at ~2:19 PM. LS reported Gannon as missing by 6:55 PM. that Monday evening. That would leave ~4.5 hours that afternoon for LS to murder and hide Gannon.

It is possible LS murdered Gannon, placed his body inside a bag or suitcase then placed that inside the trunk of her vehicle that Monday afternoon.

LE was focused on locating a "runaway" at that point.

LE searched the house, the broader neighborhood, etc.

I have a feeling LE did not check vehicle trunks.

Tuesday morning, LS drove to the airport with Gannon in the trunk, rented a vehicle at the airport, transferred Gannon (in the bag or suitcase, which wouldn't appear suspicious) from her vehicle to the rental vehicle and proceeded to disappear Gannon miles away.

I believe that is exactly what occurred.

MOO

Good post but he was bleeding and crying obviously in pain Sunday night, vomiting and could barely stand at 10 am. Monday. I highly doubt she took him out shopping like that for 4 hours then brought him back to house and killed him then stuffed him in a suitcase and put him in her trunk. She had an SUV anyway, so you could see whatever is in back. She/they were gone for 4 hours from 10 am to 1 pm Monday.

Last edited:
Gannon is my hero! My problem has always been this: the kids looked happy, and in the poster px, I thought Gannon looked happy, even if she did look evil and calculating, was photo taken to send msg to AS? Between evil eyes and duck lips, it seemed a warning to me, not a reassurance. DID she plan on accident in GoG? Even stupid wicked step mother (SEWS) has to realize how cruel she looks? MOO AOQ Given her overinflated sense of her IQ, she DID think she looked good.
The children looked happy because they were smiling for their dad. MOO.

Yeah, reading all the last comments reminds me, that ultimately she is just a pathetic bully, a coward, which is just another layer MOO which brings me back to the abandonment theory, which may be the worst of allJMO
Abandonment theory????

Hi all. I have tried to catch up/keep up with these threads but having not seen this suggested thus far, I feel I need to ask you all this question. Has anyone considered the possibility that LS didn't use all of that petrol/gas in the rental car to *drive* a long distance [or pretend to do so to deceive anyone who might be tracking her] but as an *accelerant* to *burn* evidence, perhaps nearer to home?

Last edited:
Hi all. I have tried to catch up/keep up with these threads but having not seen this suggested thus far, I feel I need to ask you all this question. Has anyone considered the possibility that LS didn't use all of that petrol/gas in the rental car to drive a long distance [or pretend to do so to deceive anyone who might be tracking her] but as an *accelerant* to *burn* evidence, perhaps nearer to home?

I think the local folks posted on early threads that burning anything would have attracted a ton of attention.

At least that's what I remember.

Nope. My entire post is just what I think. But I do think we'll learn of injuries to her hands.
ita, she was wearing that convenient hand covering sweatshirt type garment with the thumb holes --after all-- during her first 'interview'.... covering up blisters or wounds perhaps?.. moo

Hi, just got on. So I ran this case by my sister who is a surgeon today and asked her what she thought could have caused the bleeding, vomiting, loss of bowels, crying, etc if this woman pushed him etc. Sunday night n boy was still alive Monday at 10 am barely able to stand. I said, “Some vital organ, right? Do u think it was spleen, liver, kidney or what?” She said more likely he fell back on concrete or something hard and cracked his skull causing a concussion and a brain bleed. Would explain everything except the loose bowels which she said would be caused by fear. So maybe if the 2x4 was nearby at the time, he bled on it.

He may also have been hit by something hard in head.

ita, she was wearing that convenient hand covering sweatshirt type garment with the thumb holes --after all-- during her first 'interview'.... covering up blisters or wounds perhaps?.. moo

There is a band-aid visible on the enlarged images that @osu posted, several times.
That was from her TV interview, 5 days after he disappeared..
Were probably more noticeable wounds towards the beginning of the week..

I forget who asked about the snow, but in southern Douglas county it is almost entirely melted in southern exposure and open areas. Northern sides of hills and shaded areas still have some snow.

Tall snow banks from parking lot snow removal are only about half melted, especially when in a shady area.

Some of the areas that still have snow are a little slushy, but the taller snow banks and mounds of snow that have melted in the sun do get a hard crust when the temps drop overnight. The areas that have been repeatedly melting and freezing are a little more icy than snowy.

The wind can still be a bit chilly, especially after dark, but the daytime weather has been mid-sixties and GORGEOUS. Everyone has swarmed outdoors to take advantage of the lovely weather.

jmo

View attachment 237307

Here is the zoomed in screenshot that I promised. Hopefully you can see why I disagree with it being a rifle case that Tee is carrying. For me it's especially clear when watching the clip in full motion. This was taken at the 0.05 - 0.06 sec mark. In case you want to check for yourself on the KRDO clip.

Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO

No probs @SleuthBee, I wish I had better software too. But we are working with a not so good cellphone recording of the footage and I would presume the original is a lot clearer.
Well now @ZoriahNZ , I am on the fence and the line begins at that exact frame. :eek:

And your comment about the not so good recording, spared me from looking into better software. So the missing pieces to this puzzle remains.

I hope she did over medicate him with 'something'..
I hope he did slip peacefully into an unconcious state..
I truly hope he was spared knowing & feeling what his so called step mum did to him..
The children looked happy because they were smiling for their dad. MOO.
Gannon is my hero!
sooo true, just did not looked forced...It bothers me to see these last pxs...I tend not to look at them deeply, ( other cases, too) but all the posts about this one forced me to, this px really bothers me, because I just don’t think the truly evil side had been completely uncovered...and that was last one Gannon saw...MOO, well truthfully, that is so often the case, even truly accidents... but her eyes...

I don't mean 'local' local, [i.e around the corner or within a few short miles] but something *way* less that the hundreds of miles that would be possible if she used the full tank she set out with?

Good point.

When I said "local" people posting, I meant folks who live in CO, often but not always, near CS. Apparently it is a big deal there to see or smell smoke because of the dangers of fires taking off.

Where I live in NC, not so much. In rural areas people still burn off fields and sometimes burn yard debris. Not saying that's good, but it is not uncommon.

JMO

I don't mean 'local' local, [i.e around the corner or within a few short miles] but something *way* less that the hundreds of miles that would be possible if she used the full tank she set out with?
People here are jumpy about fires. Smoke would have been noticed and attended. Especially if she was in the areas of the Waldo Canyon or Black Forest fires. We’ve been on high alert for fires many days this winter. Even in the National forest areas rangers and CDoW officers would be watching for smoke. Burning would not be a good idea. MOO.

Hi, just got on. So I ran this case by my sister who is a surgeon today and asked her what she thought could have caused the bleeding, vomiting, loss of bowels, crying, etc if this woman pushed him etc. Sunday night n boy was still alive Monday at 10 am barely able to stand. I said, “Some vital organ, right? Do u think it was spleen, liver, kidney or what?” She said more likely he fell back on concrete or something hard and cracked his skull causing a concussion and a brain bleed. Would explain everything except the loose bowels which she said would be caused by fear. So maybe if the 2x4 was nearby at the time, he bled on it.

He may also have been hit by something hard in head.

We do not actually know that AS ever called her regarding the saucer sized pool of blood.
There was no actual evidence of incontinence that we know of either.
WE can assume there was blood evidence but I would not put these two symptoms together without further verified evidence.
The blooded stick and the child's sock also came from her interview.
For all we know she made it up in an effort to pretend AS and herself were still in contact.
LE , or AS have not confirmed this call or evidence.
Just something to remember going forward- these are her words and her words alone.
I do believe he was badly hurt on Sunday night and I'm surprised he made it to Monday morning alive.
Again it's not possible to call it without the actual evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum