Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn’t his parents have issues a correction to Gannon’s size/weight if the description was inaccurate, in the very early days when even police assumed he was simply missing?

I'm not sure. I'm guessing that TS was considered the authority (mom figure) regarding his height and weight. I do think he looks about 4 ft 9, but I don't think he looks 90 pounds in those GoG photos. He's very thin. I think she exaggerated his size so that it doesn't become immediately obvious that TS herself, at 150 pounds, can easily control him. Yes, I know her DL probably says 135.

Average 11 year old boy weighs about 80 pounds. Some data says 88-89 pounds. But I think Gannon looks on the thin side. He's almost exactly average for height, so I wouldn't expect him to weigh more than 70-75 pounds (not an average or hefty kid, a slim kid). Someone here posts that her 11 year old son is 67 pounds (I wouldn't be surprised if that was Gannon's last weight at the doctor - some day we may know).

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/O...n/people_218/9631a102501a9a543234ce3dd91c09d5

Narrow frame, thin.

Why wouldn’t his parents have issues a correction to Gannon’s size/weight if the description was inaccurate, in the very early days when even police assumed he was simply missing?
Gannon is my hero!
Because it was a moot point even that early. the only reason I know my grands’weights is a Sunday ritual where we weigh them before and after lunch on an old antique scale, most people do not need the weight... but ultimately I think they let her dig the hole...MOO

Hi, just got on. So I ran this case by my sister who is a surgeon today and asked her what she thought could have caused the bleeding, vomiting, loss of bowels, crying, etc if this woman pushed him etc. Sunday night n boy was still alive Monday at 10 am barely able to stand. I said, “Some vital organ, right? Do u think it was spleen, liver, kidney or what?” She said more likely he fell back on concrete or something hard and cracked his skull causing a concussion and a brain bleed. Would explain everything except the loose bowels which she said would be caused by fear. So maybe if the 2x4 was nearby at the time, he bled on it.

He may also have been hit by something in head.

I agree a head injury seems likely. Projectile vomiting is very characteristic of head trauma. There are very few types of injuries that could

A) incapacitate, then kill a child in a relatively short span

B) cause significant bleeding, but not life-threatening external bleeding. She said they found some blood in the house, but not an amount that would suggest he bled to death.

C) be reasonably accomplished by T. For example, I doubt she would've strangled him because that would be one hell of a fight. A single forceful smack in the head with an object or hitting one's head in a fall can produce a fatal injury.

Just wondering how El Paso County Jail is. In photos it appeared modern. I was hoping for more of a Rikers Island type jail for TS. Will she stay in El Paso County until trial? Will trial be within a year as PF's was? I sure hope so because justice cannot come quickly enough for Gannon.
By the looks of her comrades, it doesn't seem like Riker's Island at all. Somehow I see her using and abusing them. Or certainly feeling superior.

Oops. Sorry, I forgot I put that in there awhile back. I was practicing converting an oversized image downloading it to a single file, then converting it to a ping.

ETA: Oops. Oops. I still messed it up. I forgot to delete the thumbnails.
Oops. Oops. Oops. See if the pdf will open for y’all. Either one.lol. I’m hit and miss at some of these conversions.

anyway, here’s what I was going to paste. Note the similar Police ID#.
“We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification.”

| El Paso County Sheriff.pdf

upload_2020-3-8_20-1-50.png| El Paso County Sheriff.pdf

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-8_17-18-37.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-8_17-18-37.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 175
  • upload_2020-3-8_17-19-4.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-8_17-19-4.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 51
  • upload_2020-3-8_17-19-8.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-8_17-19-8.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 152
  • upload_2020-3-8_17-19-12.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-8_17-19-12.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 155
  • upload_2020-3-8_17-19-17.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-8_17-19-17.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 152
  • upload_2020-3-8_17-19-58.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-8_17-19-58.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 39
  • upload_2020-3-8_17-20-46.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-8_17-20-46.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 153
  • upload_2020-3-8_17-21-9.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-8_17-21-9.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Curious as I didn't follow the Kelsey case...since you wrote he managed to leave a neon flashing trail of breadcrumbs, was any of that in the way of electronic evidence?
I didn't follow her case here either, but just recently read the arrest affidavit for Frazee, and it's a literal jackpot of digital and other evidence (and horrific as well, so brace yourself for some gruesome details).

I believe the very same will hold true in this case. The evidence the investigators have already uncovered, and the fine details of all the digital evidence, will be overwhelming. And, I believe, will answer a lot of the finer points we've been discussing here.

jmo

Assume Gannon left with tee and did not come back and assume she killed him during that 4 hour window.

That would mean she did it in broad daylight. So, she'd HAVE to have cover of some kind.

So, she either drove to a remote spot known to her and did it.
Or she killed him in the truck, and hid him somewhere.
Or she had the cover of trees in a country setting where she'd not be seen.

I can't see her putting his body in a creek along the road, or a culvert, or a lake, or even a dumpster. Remember, it's daytime, like, the MIDDLE of the day. Too much risk along a traveled road.

I think she drove off a main road, up a farm field path, in to a wooded area, or up a dirt road that leads in to the mountains.

She drove somewhere FAMILIAR to HER. Somewhere she'd been before. Somewhere she KNEW would be secluded enough to hide his body.

Now assume she moved his body.

She STILL had to access a remote spot, that provided enough cover to kill him without being seen, then return to move his body elsewhere, somewhere more remote. This theory could provide her with cover of darkness, but she'd also be working in the dark, where she had previously left him, likely needing lighting of some kind, headlights on, or flashlight.

This all sounds too risky, too cumbersome to me. Unless she returned to get his body and move it during daylight hours. But, it still involves quite a task, and one that would be risky.

LE appears confident Gannon is dead. So, they have a body part, or some other matter, or definitive proof of some kind, that he is dead. That proof came from where?

One of the search sites? IF YES, then I believe she would have had to leave evidence of his murder at that scene prior to moving him elsewhere. I just don't think Gannon's body is at or near a site that's been searched, as I feel it would have been found.

In the truck? Possibly, killed him in the truck. Dumped him in a remote location. All in that 4 hour window. Proof of his death in the truck, no body yet found, search sites all providing evidence discarded after the murder.

Gannon is my hero!
Because it was a moot point even that early. the only reason I know my grands’weights is a Sunday ritual where we weigh them before and after lunch on an old antique scale, most people do not need the weight... but ultimately I think they let her dig the hole...MOO
I blew it when I decided not to finish law school.

Sometimes, I like to play Devil's Advocate and play PD instead of DA, but not in this case.
so true! I feel somehow, that a trial would feed into her attention seeking psychopathology, I just want her go away! How would you get her to plead, and save us the court drama? DP at least gave a little leverage...

View attachment 237307

Here is the zoomed in screenshot that I promised. Hopefully you can see why I disagree with it being a rifle case that Tee is carrying. For me it's especially clear when watching the clip in full motion. This was taken at the 0.05 - 0.06 sec mark. In case you want to check for yourself on the KRDO clip.

Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO

No probs @SleuthBee, I wish I had better software too. But we are working with a not so good cellphone recording of the footage and I would presume the original is a lot clearer.

Wow! Thank you for this @ZoriahNZ Gee, I haven't taken a large purse AND a backpack out to run errands since I was toting around an infant! It's almost like TS was planning something!?!? o_O:mad::(

Just general info
Most blows to the abdomen aren't serious. But a severe blow can cause internal bleeding and shock, which can be life-threatening. Even a small hemorrhage can quickly become life-threatening. In severe cases, internal bleeding can cause death within hours.
Danger signs after someone has received a severe blow to the abdomen include the following:
  • The abdomen is hard or tender, which can be a sign of internal bleeding.
  • Extensive bruising, a possible sign that something is going on underneath the skin.
  • Tenderness in the chest area. This may indicate that there are rib fractures, which can cause damage to internal organs such as the spleen or a lung. Tenderness over one or more ribs is a good reason to see a doctor.
  • Pressing on the abdomen causes severe pain.
  • There's bleeding from the rectum, vagina, or urethra (i.e., there's blood in the urine).
  • The victim feels nauseated or vomits.

I'm not sure. I'm guessing that TS was considered the authority (mom figure) regarding his height and weight. I do think he looks about 4 ft 9, but I don't think he looks 90 pounds in those GoG photos. He's very thin. I think she exaggerated his size so that it doesn't become immediately obvious that TS herself, at 150 pounds, can easily control him. Yes, I know her DL probably says 135.

Average 11 year old boy weighs about 80 pounds. Some data says 88-89 pounds. But I think Gannon looks on the thin side. He's almost exactly average for height, so I wouldn't expect him to weigh more than 70-75 pounds (not an average or hefty kid, a slim kid). Someone here posts that her 11 year old son is 67 pounds (I wouldn't be surprised if that was Gannon's last weight at the doctor - some day we may know).

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/O...n/people_218/9631a102501a9a543234ce3dd91c09d5

Narrow frame, thin.

My son is the same height as Gannon, almost exactly the same age...he weighs 66 pounds, and he seems even a bit thicker than Gannon. I just had him weigh himself again to be certain.

I don’t think Gannon’s parents even paid attention to what weight was on the poster-changing it wouldn’t find him any faster.

Sadly, it wouldn’t find him at all. It matters now, to us, because 66 lbs is a lot easier to maneuver than 90. Perhaps the weight is accurate. I tend to believe it’s not. Whether that was purposeful, or she just didn’t care, I don’t know. LS lies. It’s what she does. She provided the details for the posters, at least initially, and we see from sleuthing her that she has about 30 different name/height/weight/race combinations. Accurate, she is not.

A few things:

1) I don’t want to sound *dumb* but I am quite naïve when it comes to things like these because it is not in my nature. With that being said, IF TS moved Gannon’s body, what would be the reason(s)?
2) In most ways I think it’s amazing that we live in a world where our technology can track & obtain cell phone, computer, tablet, etc...info. Like texts, pics, google histories & whatnot. For like cases like these. HOWEVER it concerns me that the NSA track my searches, especially since I have joined this group. How do they know that we (I) aren’t killers. Rather how do they know who is badddd versus who is not, according to our search history? Does anyone else worry about this or is it just me? :/
3) Thank y’all for having patience with me & my posts, and answering all of my questions! I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
And so, MOO, if she killed Gannon in that truck, then dumped his body at a remote site, one that provided cover of some kind, then it is my belief that the site where he will be found is in the general vicinity of the known search sites, namely, somewhere in a wooded area off of 105, Noe road, or somewhere within a radius of where the searches were conducted, so as to fit the timeline.

I think she was confident she was pulling this off. I think she may have disabled her own ring camera when she left that’s what she did when she went back in for a few seconds so there was no account of the return. I don’t think she even considered RD would catch her return.

Dumbass for wearing Apple Watch and I think she figured that out quick and that’s where car rental comes in .. she had to move his body because the original site was caught on her Apple Watch. All jmo
Ahhh yes, the Apple Watch tracking. This is an excellent answer that is logical in/to my brain about why T would possibly move Gannon’s body! I JUST now read this, about 30 seconds after my most recent post!

Last edited:
My question being this, if Gannon was NOT murdered in that truck, and he was murdered outside of that truck, then what definitive evidence would LE have of his murder? If they found evidence of murder at one of the search sites, then would not his body have had to been moved?

Or evidence of his murder discarded at one of the search sites?

Or in some way evidence of his murder made it's way back in to that truck?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member